Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]

Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:03 am
Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

"Phew..."

A sigh of relief had escaped his lips. Relief that, at least to some degree, the familiar soul he frequently crossed paths with was still rumbling within. To be certain, Kenichi welcomed the idea of some grand adventure, and he'd be lying if the hollow hunt quest hadn't left him entertained in some otherworldly sense of the idea, likening his joy to the thrill of a madman who wished to challenge the heavens themselves. Kenichi wanted to genuinely cheer her on for ripping through that tree, acknowledging his words as if she had finally realized how insane her initial plan was.

Of course, that didn't mean she didn't intend to go there, but at the very least, he could call this progress. By now, he's already concluding this will be another journey he has to join her in to avoid guilt, but perhaps... as crazy as it sounds, they can operate with alternative methods. A precise way of walking into the jaws of the beast versus plunging headfirst into its maw. Now, they're speaking about the subjects of who they could request assistance from. Kenichi blinked softly, a genuine tilt of the head in response to her question. Gotei or Vandenreich, huh? No, come to think of it, he hadn't really crossed paths with too many of those. No, more than that, had he even been to the COL? He'd have to visit some time, definitely. Anyway, time to answer

"Unfortunately? I do not. Most of the new people I've met can't even get anywhere close, and I'm pretty sure my friends would slap me upside the head if I presented the idea to them. My only hope would be knowing a guy who knows a guy..."

Kenichi stroked his chin, leaning against a tree. Did Vanyel know anybody that was particularly interested in playing a game of watchful eye? No... by extension, that meant he'd have to inform him of his plans, and he knew the way he'd likely react. Even so, he had to see this through somehow. He was simply a man of his morals at the end of the day.

"I can't presume you know anybody else, either, huh?"

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:11 am
Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 HEAD_the_last_white_knight__frostfang_barioth_by_aeflus_de11wg5-350t

"Probably not. But I have a few people I could try to hunt down or rope into things. But far more likely, we'll need to hire someone. YOU will need to hire someone." She murmured with a slow narrowing of her eyes. After all, that one Curry fellow had certainly taught her something. You can make a lot of money if you're willing to put yourself in danger. And her own unique form of hunting had taught her how easily humans could be swayed.

"We'll also need to tell a few lies. This will be more ....complicated than just beating up some enemies. We need more than just strength. And not just for that hole." She growled, slowly narrowing her eyes as she felt her spiritual pressure flux slightly, as so many thoughts buzzed through her mind. Greed. Ambition. Hunger. Caution. But through it all, she began to look back at the bigger picture, and she slowly reached up, running her claws slowly over the surface of her mask. "I need to do something.... about this. I feel like I'm going insane. As If I'm going to peel apart at any moment. I can't...PLAN like this...." She growled, narrowing her eyes. Her fthoughts floated toward that small arrancar she'd met. How he'd spoken of breaking his mask. He hadn't any advice to offer but ..... others might provide more ...perspective.

"Do you know any Arrancar?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:12 pm
Familiar Soul[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 ASSp7Iq

KENICHI MURATA | Rising Dragon

Hiring someone, huh? Kenichi stroked his chin at that particular statement. To be sure, it was a tall order no matter how one looked at it. He couldn't imagine that there was a list of people willing to pursue a trip to Africa for cash. Heck, he was still wondering how he could rope in willing assistants, let alone anyone who would be willing to do it at a price. Alas, he'd have to think of something. Perhaps, unlikely as it was, he might come across someone as peculiar as he was. Worth a shot, right?

"I'll do my best and see who I can find. I'm not exactly sure who I could befriend that'd be willing to check things out, but I can at least give you that much."

As much as he himself wouldn't admit it, he did genuinely wish to assist her the best way he could. Was it stupid? Probably. Did he care? Nope. He could probably never understand her, but at the very least, he was trying his best to help. Planning aside, something caught his ears at the end of Saber's gameplan. An inquiry about whether or not he knew of any Arrancar.

Grinning from ear to ear, Kenichi rose up from the tree as he nodded his head. He didn't know her personally, but he saw her in passing a few times amongst certain civilians that he hadn't failed to notice her. Hell, he's even thought about challenging her to a fight. Did she have a name? Agh... dammit, it'd be hard, but she'd have to settle with a descriptor.

"You might be in luck. There is this tall woman I've seen wandering around humans. An Arrancar, too. I think they were calling her Amaranta or something. Her appearance has lionlike attributes, and she at least seems approachable since she didn't look like she was bothered by the attention she was getting from others..."

STAND UNRIVALED| END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum