Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja)

Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:29 am
Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 V0xfHBT

HELLE ARMSTRONG | STERNRITTER DIRECTOR

"You do enough by continuing your service, Freyja. How many lives have you saved? How many men have you inspired? Do not fret over a spilled container of water, for its trickle harms none. You attention is waning on what's important, dear."

Helle must reprimand Freyja for her wayward outlook on the current events. Her subordinate has become far too focused on a singular thing that is irrelevant to the big picture around them. Helle can understand why everyone worries, but that is exactly why she must work. Their worry for her means that she must worry for the weak while they cannot.

"Do not let a minor hiccup that does not stop the machine from running damper your spirits. Yes. We all found ourselves sullied by life, but now we must move to correct our errors. This is simply how I will find my peace, even if it is full of strife. If you wish for me to relax, then continue serving at your utmost capabilities. Once we've saved the world, then will I find it appropriate to drop my pen."

END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja)

Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:59 am
Knight and Squire (Helle/Freyja) - Page 2 Dbjwym9

Freyja Solheim | STERNRITTER COORDINATOR

Freyja found herself rendered speechless by her superior's heartfelt words. A sullen expression had threatened to set in against her pale features, but her unwavering stance on the matter had cut through any sense of doubt that had threatened to seep in. For months, she'd felt like an utter failure. The crippling weight of defeat had dulled her happiness. The disheartening isolation away from her peers had allowed self-doubt to suffuse her spirit.

For a woman who was rarely perturbed, she had started to lose sight of the pride she held in her capabilities. The promise of a life where Helle is not working herself into constant exhaustion has reinvigorated Freyja's spirits. Lifting her head away from the desk to gaze at the woman, a soft exhale follows as a smile once again curves across her lips.

"...Thank you, Lady Helle. Forgive me for speaking out of turn. These last few months left me feeling doubtful about my ability, but listening to you speak with such purpose fills me with a sense of motivation. If the path to forcing your hand must be attained by giving my utmost to our case, then let it be so. I will not disappoint you."

END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum