Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana]

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:18 am
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

It wasn't hard for Khaana to pick up the spiritual pressure of another arrancar at her pad. Having rented out her place to Amaranta, she still checked up on the place now and then. And so when she ... sensed some other residual spiritual energies she naturally got a bit curious. And here she thought she was going to have to hunt them down and get the info herself. Sure, she COULD talk to Amaranta about it. But she prefered to get involved with things directly.

But well... as it turned out, that wasn't necessary in the slightest. Not when her visit to Amaranta's place had a nice, fresh spirit energy oozing out of it already. Was Amaranta letting some rando Arrancar stay at Khaana's place? She wondered if she should be angry, but more than that she was curious.

She knew Amaranta. So she was curious just what kind of individual they would invite to shack up with her. Making her way to the door, Khaana didn't bother knocking. Swiping her keys over the security pad, the door unlocked for her with a soft click, and she walked in, making a beeline right for this unfamiliar presence.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Re: Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana]

Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:32 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

What Khaana had been sensing was indeed the presence of another, another Arrancar, in fact. At the time Khanna had began to investigate the new source of energy she had sensed, Kanako had finished making a small meal for herself, a snack really, and had just stepped outside so she could eat her food in relative comfort. It was quite simple, really, just a sandwich, nothing extremely complex. Even if Kanako had been doing her best to learn how to cook, shit was difficult, the simple things sometimes tasted the best.

This was where Khaana would find Kanako, finishing up her sandwich and about to return inside to take care of the trash she had. She would likely be stopped by the unknown woman, tilting her head slightly as the eight foot tall Arrancar was quite puzzled by this new presence. Frankly speaking, it might be a quiet competition to figure out who was more puzzled by the new presence before each of them. For Kanako, it was a humanoid woman who appeared to know the house quite well; and certainly hadn't broken the door down. For Khaana... Well, it was an eight feet tall Arrancar, with unruly, yet oddly arranged, hip length hair, yellow reptilian eyes, and a black spiked tail. After looking upon the woman for what was likely longer than most would consider "appropriate", a bit of recognition finally dawned upon Kanako's face. This woman matched the description that Amaranta had furnished Kanako with, which would mean that this woman before her was Amaranta's boss.

"Oh... Hello there, Ma'am, You must be Amaranta's boss... Are you looking for her? I don't know where she went, truth be told."

Ma'am was the correct respectful human term, right? Right? Jesus fuck Kanako had no idea, she just hoped she got the right one. Arrancar or no, this was Amaranta's boss, and being disrespectful to her was a good way to get Amaranta in trouble; and a good way to get Kanako herself into trouble too. Kanako just quietly hoped that Khaana wouldn't kick her out of the house, after all Amaranta did let Kanako stay, the least Kanako could do was be on her best behavior for Amaranta's boss; who knows, Kanako could potentially get an actual job too...

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:04 pm
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

Her brows raised ever so slightly.
This was a ....large woman. An arrancar. She could tell by the smell alone, though the rather ...large, curvy woman certainly looked like an arrancar as well. Her attention shifted to the sandwich, then back to the woman themselves. Intrigued. She seemed a little docile for someone who would catch Amaranta's interest. But then again, the Lioness didn't really seem like she was too predictable sometimes. She could see Ama whimsically scooping up some hapless arrancar and offering them a place to say.

"So you know Amaranta. Would have liked to know that more than one arrancar would be staying at my place." She murmured lightly, folding her arms and sighing just a little. "So you know that Amaranta does work for me in exchange for staying here. However, I didn't exactly go telling her she could just let all her buddies crash here too." She pointed out, hardly beating around the bush that she was deciding wether or not to allow Kanako to live here as well.

"What's your name?"
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:25 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Well of course Kanako seemed docile right now. Her features were anything but docile, but Kanako had done enough to at least encourage Amaranta to keep her around. Paying for a share of the rent, and even cooking... That was at least part of the reason. Kanako had no honest way of knowing the rest of the reasons, however it appeared that neither Arrancar knew that Khaana would disapprove so intensely; or at least initially, perhaps. Kanako blinked at the woman, downing her sandwich in one rather impressive bite, then Kanako cleaned off her hands and looked upon the woman. Thanks to Kanako not having her jacket on, it was easy to see that her arms, while full of muscle, were covered with thick black scales; up to her wrists. Not to mention, it helped make her indeed seem quite as curvy as Khaana felt she was. Not to mention, Kanako was convinced that the place was Amaranta's and not someone else's; which certainly made things more complex. Especially because it was obvious that Khaana was deciding whether or not to kick her out already. It was a little irritating to know that she may be kicked out, but it was her place and not Amaranta.

"Yes I know Amaranta, I met her by chance and she was kind to let me stay with her. If I could in some way convince you to allow me to stay here, I will. It's a lot nicer than Hueco Mundo..."

Finally, Kanako turned to what was a more important question, a more important problem; her name. Well, not a problem really, but it was certainly more pressing than casual conversation. After all, Khaana had to know just who was in her house.

"Kanako Hashimoto, Ma'am. All I know about you is your description and that you're Amaranta's boss; but what might your name be? It certainly would make conversing easier while you consider whether to kick me out or allow me to stay. It's nice to meet you, of course..."

Blunt and to the point. Even if Khaana wasn't beating around the bush, Kanako had no intention of doing so either. Mincing words wasn't exactly her style, or really any hollow or hollow-kin's style. When death was on the horizon any day, when a simple choice could lead to being devoured by another, there was only direct answers and questions; nothing more, nothing less. It was easier than worrying about feelings if you knew getting eaten could be your reward for waffling about on the spot.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:21 am

...God dammit.
It wasn't even that hard to discern what was standing infront of her. All the potential was there. Unique appearance. Voracious appetite. Casual demeanor contrary to most of her kind. For just a moment, Khaana wondered, could this be her protagonist? But as the woman spoke, that possibility rapidly deteriorated. No, she was .... a bit too tall. There wasn't anything especially bad about the gal. She was nice, but ther wasn't quite that ...factor. And for just a moment, a little sigh escaped her, and she remembered that nice pink haired boy she'd met once back in Italy, and then, briefly, to Amaranta. Wait what? She frowned, shaking her head a little before clearing her throat.

"The name's Khaana." She murmured, reaching up to offer a handshake to the larger woman before folding her arms across her chest. Eyes briefly shifting to Kanako's and feeling the faintest twinge of annoyance at just how busty the woman was. This was a pain in the ass, this girl wasn't just a side character, she might be potential competition, definitely triggering a bit of Khaana's own insecurities.

"You being kicked out depends on how willing you are to have a boss like me. Amaranta doesn't pay me money. I have more money than either of you could scrounge together in twenty years. What she DOES pay her rent with is work. Helping me out when I need it. Training. Back up if I ever need some hollows taken care of. And more or less, anything else I need her to do. In exchange, she gets to live here, and I pay her an allowance. So the question is: What exactly can you offer me in exchange foe letting you live here? Are you strong, like Amaranta? And don't take that as an invitation to take a swing at me, the last thing I need is to have to get this place fixed up." She added at the end. Knowing all too well that some prideful arrancar might take that as an opportunity to go 'Oh yea? let me show you'.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:33 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako looked at the woman before her. She certainly seemed bothered by... something. Could it be Kanako, or was it some other issue that Kanako was completely oblivious too because she could read neither minds nor emotions. With a mental shrug, choosing to file this tidbit of information away, Kanako gave Khaana a firm, not too hard of course, but respectful handshake as was likely due to a woman of Khaana's standing; and yes, Kanako made certain to regulate her strength particularly so she didn't hurt the woman. And her name was "Khaana". Kanako admired the name at the very least for starting with a K, aside from that, she just found it like any other name; a name, unremarkable but still an important identifier of ones identity.

As Khaana spoke, Kanako watched her closely. Those yellow eyes... They could be potentially unnerving, especially because Kanako didn't blink often; couple with the fact that they were reptilian. Additionally, Kanako had seemed to motion to sit, apparently using her tail as a makeshift chair; which set her on approximate eye level with Khaana. This could be seen as an attempt to keep Khaana from straining her neck from constantly looking a bit far upwards. However, as Khaana spoke and outlined more of how Kanako could keep living here, the Arrancar tilted her head gently. If she wished to know that Kanako was strong, why did she not wish to test her? That was puzzling to say the least, but the desire not to destroy the house was a fair enough reason at the very least. So, Kanako adjusted a strand of her unruly hair before she too crossed her scaled arms, an eyebrow cocked at the woman.

"You wish to know of my strength, yet do not wish to test for the sake of the house's safety; very well. I AM strong. It's impossible to not be strong when you are a large target. Forced against adversity every day because Hueco Mundo is a land of kill or be killed, it's either become strong or die. Raw strength and Cero have been some of my more simple methods of surviving You'll simply have to take my word for my strength, for now. And I don't find working for you displeasing, but would you require of me the same things that you do Amaranta, or no?"

Kanako drummed her fingers about the scales of her left arm, as if she was drumming them upon a table. She wasn't even contemplating the things Khaana was, but Kanako knew of her own strength, and she knew she could be of use; but how could she prove it to Khaana without some form of a test? Troublesome, that was... Regardless, Kanako gave Khaana a small smile.

"Tell me though, how would you go about determining what I can do versus what I cannot? If a brawl is off the table, then what form of test would you prefer? It is far simpler to see one in action to ascertain their capabilities than to simply take their word; correct?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:00 pm

A pause. Khaana raised her brows for a moment before a soft chuckle escaped her throat at the reaction that she garnered from the big woman who seemed to struggle with the question. Well, she certainly was .... interesting? Maybe a little on the not so bright side. But she supposed that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Though she WAS starting to understand why it was that Amaranta had wanted to look after such an individual.

"I more just wanted to know how you measured to Amaranta. If you really wanna be tested, then I'm fine with that. Just not in the damn house" She noted with a dismissive wave, turning her attention toward the far off distant wastes. The outskirts of the area they were in wasn't that far off. By design at that. She wanted a place that wasn't too close or deep in the city. Never hurt to be careful.

"If you wanna stay here that's fine. you won't need to pay me or anything. But I'll just need you to do what I tell you to. Nothing crazy, but it'd essentially be odd jobs. Dealing with hollows. Maybe the occasional group of humans deciding to make pests of themselves. Stuff like that. If you can handle that, then we got no problem. As for testing you, well. If you wanna carry me out to the wilderness that's fine by me." She noted, lightly folding her arms. She herself was still kinda working on her own high speed movement, something she was able to do just not outside of her release. Tch, something she needed to work on. So foe the time being, she'd put it on Kanako to take them out to the wastes if she wanted her test.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako rubbed the back of her neck, briefly appraising Khaana. And indeed, no, Kanako was not the sharpest tool in the shed. Sadly, when one spends their life fighting to live without books to read, they do very little to sharpen their intellect or people skills. However, Kanako soon gave a small nod when she corrected in wanting to know how she scaled to Amaranta. Truth be told, she had not yet had the chance to have that bit of fun with Amaranta they had discussed back when they first met; and Kanako truly had no idea how she scaled to Amara. Regardless, Kanako did feel like she and Amaranta were on somewhat even footing; but that could be an incorrect guess.

Eventually, after a rather long bout of silence from Kanako, the woman stood up to her full eight feet and reached down to pick up Khaana, carrying the woman like a princess or a bride, whichever. Regardless, it was easy and plain to see that the way she carried Khaana was filled with an odd delicacy; and the knowledge that she was carrying a woman who was to be her boss. Suffice to say, she was treated with the respect Kanako found she deserved. Carried like a princess, treated with the utmost delicacy, and given what she was asked for.

"Very well, Khaana. I'll gladly work for you, and I hope this test does not involve me harming you; I'd prefer not to harm my employer, even if this is a test to prove my usefulness towards you. After all, it is a test to prove my aptitude, I wouldn't want to hold back."

With a careful readjustment of Khaana, making it so the woman's head was supported by Kanako's shoulder, the woman loped off; taking a careful path that would keep the ride smooth for Khaana. All the while, with Kanako eventually moving up to top speed just to arrive at their destination with haste, Kanako was displaying she was faster, albeit not by a lot, than Khaana; but she still carried Khaana with a delicate ease that gave credence to her strength.

After a short trip into the wilderness, Kanako knelt down to set Khaana upon her feet, being quite careful with her movements as she once more sat upon her tail after placing Khaana upon the ground; crossing her legs as she looked at Khaana curiously.

"So... What might this test be, then?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:27 pm

A look of surprise showed at the ...manner in which Kanako picked her up. She expected to just get a hand on her shoulder and to be pulled along. Maybe getting set up on the shoulder. Truth be told she didn't really think it through. But suddenly being picked up nad clutched to the woman's shoulder was a little startling and then the air whipped about her. That sudden jarring motion causing her body to tense slightly as she was set down. Her face scrunched up in slight indignity, but well, she wans't gonna complain, she'd kinda asked for it. Besides, was kinda nice being carried around like that.

"If you wanna go worrying about hurting me, then you're already gonna get your ass beat. Amaranta couldn't hurt me in a meaningful way, I doubt you're gonna." She murmured as she took a few steps to move away from the Arrancar before turning to peer at the woman over her shoulder. She seemed strangely....... placid? Not really a fighter. She vaguely wondered if the woman would even show up if she called them to action. Well she'd certainly find out. Cricking her neck, she turned and faced Kanako.

"I'm gonna be your test, obviously. I could use the practice." She lied. Truth of the matter was, she spent quite a lot of time hunting hollows. Doing guartd work for Curry. Even tossing Amaranta around, well...whenever she wasn't the one being tossed around. But Khaana wasn't the frail little thing she looked like, and if this girl was gonna respect her, she was gonna need to learn that. And in that vein, there was a crackle of spiritual energy as Khaana's spiritual pressure bore down on the area, and blackness spilled out from her shadow, swallowing up the ground beneath her before ten spears slowly emerged from the ground as she injected the matyerial with her coding. Consuming the material beneath her to mold the spears themselves. Elegant looking things.

Until their eyes opened, and wings peeled free from their lengths, flaring and looking around until they all peered toward the arrancar herself. Their energy was NOT human. Nor was Khaana's. That spiritual pressure was that of a hollow's twisted and warped into something else. Modified clearly and unmistakeably.

Plucking one of the spears from the ground, Khaana pointed it toward the arrancar.

"Let's see what you've got."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:11 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Frankly speaking, Kanako felt no honest need to apologize for the method she carried Khaana; and how surprising it was. She had no reason to apologize, if only because of the simple fact that Kanako had no reason to apologize for something someone asked for. However, the woman revealed her honest intentions about the test. Kanako frowned a tiny bit, but rose to stand, her tail flicking and breaking a nearby rock; seemingly on accident. She looked at Khaana, her arms crossed and her slit-pupiled reptilian eyes looked surprisingly calculating; even if her calculations were rather on the low side. Frankly speaking, she was once more trying to size up Khaana; and the statement of how she tossed Amaranta around caused her to cock an eyebrow. She kicked Amaranta's ass that easily, huh? It was what one would definitely see as puzzling, even if Kanako had very little idea of both Khaana's capabilities and Amaranta's. The real thing that caused Kanako's eyebrows to disappear into hair was the lie she told.

"If you can claim that not even Amaranta could hurt you in a meaningful way... Then why would I be true practice? But, very well. Despite my desires, I won't hold back; if you are to be my boss, you need to know well my capabilities."

Kanako uncrossed her arms and watched closely as that putrid twisted energy seemed to emit from Khaana, seemingly unbothered by the elegant creepiness of it all. Even when the eyes opened, Kanako barely flinched, but she did give an appraising look at the scene before her as Khaana unleashed the force she had been hiding within herself. Even if Kanako wasn't one to throw her weight around, she felt it was only natural to respond in kind.

With that, Kanako released her own energy and spiritual pressure, honest to goodness lightning crackling into being during the first few moments of Kanako's response. Afterwards, Kanako didn't grab and draw her Zanpakuto. Instead, while Kanako cracked her knuckles, and scales slowly grew over her hands to cover them in her rather extensive protection, the spikes along Kanako's tail crackled and lit up with electricity, and her hair soon began to glow with a similar electric blue hue as Kanako finally drew her Odachi Zanpakuto from her back. She planted the blade into the ground, as if to act as an anchor, while also widening her stance.

"I only hope it is satisfying..."

Without any other warning, aside from the potential warning frills upon her neck opening up to reveal more electric blue light and without the normal telegraph of a normal cero being charged up, Kanako opened her mouth wide and fired her special Relámpago cero directly towards Khaana with a thunderous crash. Since they were relatively close range, and Khaana didn't know the full range of Kanako's capabilities... it was the perfect opener. No matter the result of her cero, whether Khaana avoided it or had been hit by the special cero, Kanako would surge forward with a Sonido to close the distance between them with little trouble; albeit the sound was certainly noticeable. Afterwards, Kanako would come in with a feint to Khaana's right side, before attacking her actual target which was the woman's left side; in an attempt to throw her off and injure her. Afterwards, Kanako would forcefully come down with an overhead strike, if not interrupted, and attempt to create distance with a very strong strike that would break the ground between them.

Frankly speaking, Kanako was at just as much as a disadvantage as Khaana was when it came to this test. Despite Kanako's lack of holding back, she knew nothing about Khaana's abilities aside from the fact they seem vaguely hollow like; yet twisted to an extreme degree. Whatever the case was, she had to be prepared for anything; while also being prepared to have her ass kicked unceremoniously. Yet, Kanako still would act as if winning was the only way to survive; like she had lived as a hollow.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum