Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana]

Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:50 pm
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 HEADER__eva_02_eva_00_angel_and_zeruel_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__sample-162a8bf3493d6c736c6167b58e65bae1

At last, the Seraphim had finally had enough. Having expended the last of it's energy, it's body was already starting to fade. It's frame dissolving as the bonds that held it together finally broke free, and it crumbled into nothing above them.

All the while, Khaana winced as those ceros fired repeatedly. They werne't as strong as that thunder cero, but they still were relentless. Wincing as the air grew HOT and she was blased over and over again. HEr massive wings taking the brunt of the blasts, though the heat was still searing. Shit. Not only that, but she was running out of energy. The only saving grace was the noise Kanako made as the spear slammed into her from behind. But of course, that wouldn't be the end of it.

they were living spears after all. And as soon as it broke intpo her back. spikes SNAPPEd out, embedding into Kanako's insides as that spear began digging it's way deeper into her body, it's length twisting as it aimed to drill itself up and deeper into her body,, or at least, it STARTED to. Just enough to give Kanako a little spook. To let her KNOW that that spear COULD angle itself up and start digging up and into her chest cavity. But it would be at that point, that a massive arm LAUNCHED up and out from those wings. Shoving itself into Kankao's mouth and aiming to hook into the inside of her cheek and TUG, aiming to turn her head to try and stop that onslaught of Ceros as at this point. Khaana's released form was melting. Thick rivers of flesh and blood drooling out from the gaps in those wings, all as her form slowly began to shrink down, until finally, Khaana was panting in a massive pile that was once the larger released form. Emerging from it and huffing as those last vestiges of her massive wings popped free from her body. The bare form of the Mod soul spit off to the side. Well, her clothes were gone, but that was normal for her release.

She leered over her shoulder at Kanako and, HOPEFULLY, assuming the woman wasn't continuing to Cero, would raise a hand and wave them off. "Alright enough there shouty. Let's call it a draw for now before we both get more fucked up." she grunted softly, Mostly because she'd almost went a bit too far. She herself had ..briefly entertained the idea of pulling that spear through Kanako's guts and then stabbing her in the neck with it. Tch, these arrancar were starting to rub off on her. All the same, that barrier faded as soon as her released form did, and so now there was a straight shot up to the surface. Assuming Kanako was still able to move around.

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Header_sample_b2193b82ba5fb6b7d890dad69fd18172

"I'm however, pretty spent. So you're gonna have to carry me back up to the surface. I'm running on empty." Technically not true. If she really NEEDED to, she could rush up there using reiatsu platforms. But that was effort she wasn't intending to use, not when she had an employee to carry her up.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty Re: Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana]

Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:08 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Kanako was panting, struggling, and soon found herself freeze all action as the spear that was impaled within her started to impale more of her; threatening to impale her organs... then it stopped. Kanako had long since frozen, but her head was still turned forcefully as Khaana's release started to melt before her eyes. She watched as a pool of blood, bile, and whatever else the fuck made up Khaana's release form was presented before her; with the normal size Khaana before her now, covered in the remnants of her release. Kanako blinked at the woman before she finally noticed that her body was free to move normally. She stretched and winced, her tail snaking around the spear's shaft to yank it out; releasing a thick stream of blood along with a chunk of flesh that would not leave the impressive spear. Even if she healed quickly, the spot still stung with the echo of the pain; and Kanako gave Khaana a gentle smile, even if Khaana was leering at her.

"No problem, I think I quite enjoy carrying you as a matter of fact..."

Kanako walked over to the woman, figuring it would be easiest done in her release form, and carefully picked the woman upon in her hands. With a single leap, Kanako exited the hole they had dug themselves into, and alighted on the ground; all the while keeping Khaana quite comfortable. After carefully setting the woman back down onto the ground, Kanako released her her Resurrección and her lightning boost all at once; briefly freezing as the wave of exhaustion poured over her. However, she soon let out a small sigh and moved to pick up Khaana again; carrying her once more like a bride while also using her tail to hide the woman's body. Sadly, she left her jacket at home... then again, that was for the best as her own clothes were a little beat up anyways.

"Very well, Khaana. And yes, lets... I'd prefer my boss not kill me just because I refuse to surrender."

Kanako chuckled softly before she began to walk back to the house, not giving two shits that Khaana was completely fucking nude in the moment. Frankly speaking, had their competition gone on any longer, they'd both have to stay in that hole for a long time. However, luckily, Kanako hadn't suffered an energy crash thanks to her little speed boost from before since she cancelled said boost before it could become too troublesome. Regardless, it changed nothing that Kanako desired to take a very long nap when they got back home.

"You know, even if neither of us won, this has more than proven to me that you're a woman deserving respect; and can pose a threat to me quite excellently. I think you're just about the best woman for me to work for... Especially because I find no reason to not follow one whom is so deserving. I am proud to call you my boss, Khaana. If you'd like, I can make you something, some food, when we get back."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:28 pm
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Header_sample_b2193b82ba5fb6b7d890dad69fd18172

Khaana snorted just a little and waved a hand tiredly as Kanako made her comments. Huh, kinda reminded her of Amaranta in that respect. It definitely was interesting to see how Arrancar got along with her. And some part of her wondered if it was ....the way she was. WHAT she was. Why was it she was so at home with Arrancar?

All this ...work. Getting Money. Fame. Keeping up this facade. Building her reputation and wealth. All for .... a protagonist who might never come. And yet she felt most at home with these hollows. She felt more alive than anything when she was fighting with them. And they seemed to like her. Respect her. And that was ...worrying. But she pushed those thoughts out. None of this worry would matter. As soon as she found a main character, HER main character. None of that would matter. She'd get her happily ever after. Right?

"Yea well, you Arrancar don't make it easy to hold back. And I hope you know that If I call on you for a job, you need to be more mindful about causing that kinda damage to the area." She murmured with a soft yawn, rubbing her face as she was carried back to the house. Thankful to see that no stray chunks of debris had crashed into the place. Good, that shit would have been a pain to have repaired.

Once they were inside, Khaana would hop to the ground and grunt softly, rubbing her face and sighing as she headed to the bathroom. "Oh yea? Well for now just worry about healing. And go back to your normal size and come on. We both gotta shower off. If you're gonna be living here I'm gonna show you how the shower works and how to make sure you gon't get the smell of blood and dead hollows all over my house." She stated simply enough. "Then once we're all clean you can go ahead and make the food. I'm sure it won't be long till Amaranta shows up. I'm sure as soon as she sensed us fighting she'd be on her way." She pointed out. No doubt the lioness was gonna be a little bummed she missed out on the fight. But there'd be plenty of opportunities for that kinda thing later. For now she wanted to relax and not be covered in guts.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Very Big Beasts [Kanako, Khaana] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:02 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Perhaps Khaana had found her own main character already and had not realized it was herself? Perhaps she could find that main character within Kanako, or perhaps not. Frankly speaking, Kanako had no idea of the matters that were running through the woman's head. Kanako simply got them back home at a rather reasonable pace, using a few Sonido here and there to get them back to the house. Then Khaana spoke of what would happen when she was called to an area, and how she needed to be more mindful of destruction. It was... difficult to accept. However, Kanako simply gave Khaana a nod of understanding.

"I understand... I'll reserve more destructive measures for destructive circumstances, I guess."

Once they had arrived inside, and Khaana had hopped down from the Arrancar's arms, Kanako followed Khaana a little hunched; as the house wasn't quite big enough for Kanako. She listened and followed the woman, appraising her clothes quietly before she couldn't help but chuckle at Khaana's final comment; one about Amaranta. Indeed, she would've loved to join that battle herself; but unfortunately, both women were bloody, covered in who knows what else, and needed a good cleaning; even Kanako's hair looked terrible. So she followed Khaana into the bathroom, shrugging as she looked at the shower once again.

"Thank you... I'd prefer not to spread that around either. And learning how to best use a shower would be good... Think you could help me with my hair? I DO have quite a lot of it and I think it has dried blood in it..."

Everything sounded like quite the plan, and Kanako was more than glad to make a meal for Khaana before the two of them crashed for a bit. After all, both women had fought as if their lives had been on the line; even if they weren't ever on the line in truth. Not to mention, it was quite obvious that Kanako held absolutely no qualms with the thought of showering with another person. What did it matter? This would make it easier for both of them to get clean compared to a single person being in the shower alone; unable to reach every single part of themselves, like their back, for example. After a bit of time removing torn and ruined clothing, Kanako would be ready for a shower, and glad to wash the grime of battle off. After all, with all the dried blood in her hair and scales, she needed the help anyways.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:20 pm

Khaana really didn't pay it much attention, giving a dismissive wave over her shoulder. She could go into the specifics of how Kanako should fight later. Frankly she'd probably have to train the two of them to be more careful. Mindful of civillians. Careful not to destroy things. IT might be a bit hard, especially with Kanako's little bloodlust thing. But it was a long term project to focus on for sure. Honestly, looking over her shoulder and seeing Kanako hunched over had her thinking.

She'd been diversifying her income a little. Nothing huge. A few deals here and there. Some investments. One couldn't just go shitting away money. She wasn't THAT rich. And truth be told, having Amaranta as a tennant had gotten her thinking. she'd decided to buy a few little properties. Something that would pay off in he long run. She even considered buying some abandoned mansion or castle out in Europe. Or just TAKING one. Goodness knew there were plenty of areas that had been ruined or ravaged by wars whose property owners were either dead or gone. Why not just carve out a little spot and set up shop? what her money couldn't solve, offering an area protection would. If they found an area with a hollow problem, they could probably just keep the area safe and even just live off gratuity. And Kanako and Amaranta would keep the place safe when she was doing her main job. Hmm.

This was what was swimming around her head as the both of them went into the bathroom. But Khaana really wasn't looking to make a big deal of it. Once the water was warm, she simply corralled Kanako in. Unfortunately, the big gal was too big. The woman probabyl wasn't even able to reach all of hersaelf in such a small space. But Khaana had acounted for that. And promptly just busied herself with scrubbing the woman down herself by hand. Sure, the hair was it's own problem, and the damn shower drain was gonna be a nightmare to clean out. But she could worry about that later. After what was probably a good half hour of rinsing, soaping, and then re-reinsing and re-soaping, eventually, both of them would be clean.

"I don't have anything in your size, so you're gonna have to do without. And if I see you put those fucking bloody ass clothes and sit on my furniture I'm gonna stab you." She murmured over her shoulder as she paused and sighed. What the fuck was she gonna have this idiot wear? Whatever. She'd get some sheets and fashion some kinda makeshift tunic for the woman. UGh... she was damn hungry. And Tired. Washing down the masive arrancar and having to mcguyver the woman an outfit hadn't been on her to do list for the evening. But at least nce it was done, she made her way over to the couch and dropped onto it like a sack of potatoes.

"If you wanna make food have at it. I'm gonna take a nap."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:07 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako accepted the dismissive wave without complaint. The subject of how destructive she fights was indeed a fair point to bring up. However, Kanako thought she had some advantage there as she had spent quite a lot of time being quite careful with her movements. A strong tail combined with the capacity to damage something on accident led to Kanako being extremely careful with all of her movements. So much so that Kanako had gained a gentle touch more often than not. However, the shower did indeed prove to be an issue.

For Khaana's sake, Kanako did the best she could to clean what parts of her body she could reach as she essentially sat in the shower, cleaning her body of blood and gore with excessive scrubbing and repetition. Her scales were particularly frustrating, and Kanako also did the best she could to help with her hair. As she had a veritable mane of hair, hair that came down past her waist, it was difficult to wash and Kanako did her best to assist Khaana however she could; especially when it was Khaana's turn, because she too was covered in gore. Kanako did her best to help the woman wash her back, but otherwise it was obvious Khaana could handle herself just fine because she was a size that fit the shower. After a half an hour of vigorous cleaning, Kanako was squeaky clean; Kanako's body drying with surprising speed, at least to Khaana. Afterwards, Kanako blinked at a Khaana and shrugged some at what she said. She didn't have much for clothes, really; but her jacket had been left behind, so she at least had that, a tank top, spare underwear, and some loose pants that were basically shorts for her.

"It's alright, I have some spares, so you won't have to give me an additional stab wound. Besides, working for you, I'll probably be able to get custom sized clothes anyways."

With that, Kanako departed to where she had been sleeping in the house and retrieved what spare clothing she had, returning to where Khaana was mere moments after; sparing Khaana the need to fashion something out of a bedsheet or something. Kanako was about to make her way to the kitchen before Khaana spoke, flopping onto the couch much indeed like a sack of potatoes. Kanako tilted her head, blinking at the woman as she scratched her scaled forearm briefly before she walked over to Khaana. Without much of a sound, much of a warning, Kanako carefully picked Khaana up like a princess or bride, laid upon the couch herself, and then placed Khaana upon herself in a way that was comfortable; or at least let the woman arrange herself. Wrapping an arm around Khaana to keep her from falling off, Kanako's tail gently flicked back and forth on the floor.

"No... I'll make you food when you aren't drop-dead tired. Instead, we sleep. I only hope I provide better comfort than a couch does. Rest well, Khaana."

And with that, Kanako closed her eyes and leaned her head back upon the armrest, her legs likely hanging off the end. She meant well, and she was truly soft; perhaps a bit too soft in some respects despite how muscular the woman undoubtedly was. It was a little odd, especially given how hard her scales were. However, if Khaana was perfectly alright with Kanako serving as her mattress for the time-being, then there was no better comfort on this couch than the soft and warm reptilian woman that was Kanako. She was even... cuddly, perhaps.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:28 pm

The washing was done easily enough. Though Khaana had to admit she was a little surprised the girl had spare clothes in HER place. Just how long had Amaranta been letting this chick stay here? Well whatever she wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. She didn't bother putting much on herself. Some underwear and a big shirt was fine as she took a moment to lay down. Though apparently she didn't stay there very long. Khaana was quite suddenly picked up and watched as Kanako laid herself down on the couch. Fuck she was gonna need to get sturdier couches. It would probably be fine for now, but ...extended use was probably gonna break it slowly. More problems for later.

Even so, Khaana blinked a few times as she soon found herself more or less laying ON the arrancar. Had she been more awake, she might have argued. Even explained that this was a little unprofessional. Not to mention a little gay. But she wasn't more awake. Honestly she could have fallen asleep on the fucking floor with how tired she was. . "Whatever." Khaana yawned, closing her eyes. She could deal with all this after her nap.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum