Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna]

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:36 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] H4n9k7G

Chihiro Sano

Though the firecracker of a girl typically carried out her duties with a degree of joy and encouragement in her days, one of these days was when she was a little more tired, a bit more frustrated with her predicament. Her seated officer always set her off to do a bunch of menial labor throughout the Seireitei, something she REALLY didn't want to do.. But she supposed she had to make some impression, she only joined the 2nd Division a handful of months ago, of course they weren't gonna have her on important kido stuff yet!

But, by the Soul King, she HATED delivering and organizing the academy's textbooks. She couldn't rush; if she put the books away wrong AT ALL she was just told to look over the incorrect places and try again. Reading was such a pain, especially when a lot of them were about stuff that still made her head spin! Sure, she just had to follow the organization method, but that took hours...

Groaning as she picked up yet another thick textbook, she probably read over the title like three times to figure out where it should be going, having to check the titles of the books one by one to make absolute sure she was following the guidelines, the threat of having to do this chore again laying heavy on her as she'd stretch up to place the book in a spot she hoped was correct, but she was a bit too short to put it in place.

"Rrrrrhhh.. Cmon cmon go in..!" She'd beg to the piece of literature, practically on the tips of her toes, having lifted herself up by a single shelf, trying to place the heavy book in with her singular free hand. Sure, she could've gone to get a ladder, but that was the last thought in her mind, and she just wanted to get it over wi-

"AAH!" Of course her hand slipped, the book tumbling off the tips of her finger and hitting her square on the forehead as she'd fall onto her butt, her yell definitely bothering anyone studying currently.

"Ow ow ow ow ow...!" She'd rub her forehead, gritting her teeth. Great, now she had a stack of books left to put away, AND a headache.

BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty Re: Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna]

Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:53 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] HEADER_image-buebuy3bu-cutout

The sound of someone falling was a welcome distraction.

Lerna had been taking her studies .... uh... her version of seriously. Honestly, she had learned quickly that doing things was the best way to improve. But well...curriculum definitely complicated that process. Even though she mostly just felt things out, there were still a lot of tests and shit that required she still study the ol fashioned way. Poring over dreary texts and such, she couldn't help but sigh. Should she ask for a tutor? At least having someone guide her through all this would be so much less boring. Surely.

But the sound of someone falling nearby drew her attention and she looked over her shoulder toward the source of the commotion. Without even a second thought, she closed the book, promptly losing her place (oh man what a shame) and made her way over toward the little bundle of blonde that had wound up on her ass. Were those textbooks?

"Hey you need a hand?" She asked with a calm smile.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:48 pm

Chihiro Sano

The fiery blonde was about to give the book a frustrated punch, having been quietly fussing about how stupid, and dumb, and annoying it was, until her ranting was interrupted by the voice of another, whipping her head around to be face to face with someone alarmingly familiar. Her irritated, droopy expression quickly turned to that of joy and relief when she realized who was talking to.

"Lerna?!" She'd squeak out in surprise, only to be met with a whole lot of sharp shushes, covering her mouth with an embarrassed flush hitting her face, "Sorry, Lerna!" The girl would say far, far quieter, "Yes, oh my gosh that would be great, I hate putting the books away."

Though she didn't know Lerna with as much familiarity as her exclamation would imply, she did share a few classes and conversations with the woman. She always seemed pretty cool and fun but she never really formally asked her to do much outside of the Academy, and she graduated not so long ago so all she had were duties keeping her away from reconnecting with anyone in the Academy she may have known... Even if they were all chores.

"I'm surprised to see you here, I mean not in a library I just mean running into you today, it's not like i'm implying you wouldn't go to a library or anything I was just surpris- How are you doing?" She'd stiffen when she got to the point, realizing she was just running on her words with seemingly no end surprisingly fast for how she normally spoke.

BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:38 pm

The taller blonde raised her brows ever so slightly as Chihiro promptly squeaked out her name and started to get embarassed. A bt of mirth seeping into that calm smile as she internally enjoyed the reaction she got out of what was essentially her superior. A full member of the gotei, and yet she was acting like this. It was kinda cute.

"Heh, you alright? You know you don't have to be so tense around me ya know. And I'm doing fine." She noted, crouching down to start helping pick up the books and set them aside. A pause to look her once-classmate over and put on a sly smirk. "The uniform looks good on you. I heard you went into Second Division, right? ow you enjoying things over there?" Certainly no shortage of curiosity as she wondered how things went for the graduate. CERTAINLY Graduation was a far out endeavor. As much as Lerna excelled as a fighter, there was still a lot she needed to learn about becoming a shinigami. She could probably foresee herself graduating a LITTLE early, but that was still definitely years down the road. Which only made it all the more interesting for her to see how many of her seniors were handling working in the Gotei proper.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 pm

Chihiro Sano

Chihiro's mouth opened wide with a smile with a brief inhale, but in an unprecedented act of self awareness, she immediately covered her mouth with both hands again, knowing full well if she kept being loud she'd just get kicked out of the library again. Holding her breath for a second, she'd only uncover her mouth when she was absolutely super duper sure she wasn't going to shout, "That's great!" She excitedly whispered with both of her hands cupping her mouth.

For a second the girl's expression lit up when Lerna praised her look, having been rather proud she managed to become a Shinigami despite graduating a year late, though she seemed to immediately droop with the mention of 2nd division, something unexpected of an easy to excite girl like her, swaying a bit to the side with her fiery honey eyes hard on the floor,

"It's beeeeen... Fine, I guess.. I was hoping i'd be doing cool kido stuff but i've only ever been sent off to do stupid chores. Like this. It sucks," Gently stamping her foot on the ground, she'd cross her arms and pout, "Squadmates treat me like a dumb stupid baby because I can't keep up with them, and the seated officer i'm under just keeps me on delivery or busy work. It's not fair."

BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:06 pm

Lerna quirked a brow a bit at that and itched her cheek. "Well I mean, I guess most of their division work probably has to do a lot with Kido. Makes sense you'd be sent to do other work till you're up to snuff. At least they don't have you working the infirmary or something." She pointed out, leaning on the nearest bookshelf and tilting her head.

"Gotta admit though, I'm still a little surprised you went to second division. You got some kinda long term plan in mind?" She ventured. After all, despite knowing each other they didn't know each other THAT well. So Lerna found herself naturally curious, finishing helping the girl get the books all sorted away before starting to walk, making sure to give Chi the time to keep pace with her as she went, making her wya out of the library, so at least they could talk without having to whisper for the whole conversation.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Chihiro Sano

Chihiro's face grew weary with Lerna's words, particularly stopping what she was doing with the mention of the infirmary, "I have to deliver or take care of garbage there a lot. It always smells weird..." A gentle scowl crossed her face with the memories of stinky medicines she either had to carry or had to be around, not to mention the smell of blood or used supplies, yuck. She couldn't imagine wanting to work as a medic, it just seemed dreadful in all sorts of aspects; you had to be around people screaming in pain, clean them up, be inside all day... Just dreadful.

As they finally finished up, the girl seemed to perk up with Lerna's other question, of what she wanted to accomplish! Now that was more her speed, especially since they were out of the stuffy library. Sure she'd have to report back in a few hours, but that was no sweat,

"IIII~ wanna be super awesome amazing at Kido, so awesome and amazing that I could be a captain!" She'd proclaim proudly, jabbing a thumb to her own chest with a big smile on her face, "That way, those jerks couldn't possibly look down on me, and I can do a ton of cool.. Uh.. Spell stuff, yknow! I'm not great at it now, but I will be!"

She looked to Lerna with a shining, expectant look, as if she thought Lerna would find that at all admirable of a future.
BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:19 pm

An amused smirk crossed her features as the both of them walked, a soft chuckle escaping the blonde as she listened to Chi's ...particulars about her squadwork. "Just think of it like an investment. Kido isn't all just big spells and stuff ya know? I may not be the best at it, but I know enough to know that it's probably gonna be just as bring to learn the ins and outs. And hey, once you rank up, you won't have to worry about that kinda work as much." She assured the woman, sighing softly. She honestly really liked the girl's energy. And that sentiment only grew with her own smile as Chihiro explained her own ambitions It was nice to hear, and frankly she was almost a little sad she hadn't joined the Academy a little sooner, but she wasn't gonna dwell on what ifs.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you start talking like that? You better be careful or someone in your squad might start crushin." She teased with a cheesy smirking grin, shaking her head a little and sighing as she relaxed and looked around them. The hustle and bustle was nice around this time of day, not quite the full clamor, but still a fair ammount of energy. "I kinda envy your focus. I know I'm still pretty new at the academy. But I dunno. I don't feel like I have a real....focus like some of the other students do. Never really had that kinda ambition on earth." She noted with a wistful sigh, wondering if she would have been better off just sticking to her own business on earth. No, that was a stupid thing to think. She didn't regret meeting Magnolia. MUCH less Murasaki, and ... honestly she missed the woman. Ever since becoming the commander she'd barely seen the woman. And well...seeing thew way Elyss ran the squad only made her miss them more.

"Ssssssooo....have you met your Captain yet?" She asked, glancing over to her friend as she did.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:54 pm

Chihiro Sano

The fiery golden spirit blew a brisk exhale from her lips, "Yeah, but I wanna do the cool spells now! But they keep exploding in my face and I just look dumb in front of everybody then I gotta go get patched up and the nurses just baby me!" Her complaining turned into pure fuss, kicking her feet about as she'd suddenly put on an uptight, mocking tone, "'Chihiro, this is the third time a mid-50s level Hadō blew up on you this week, give up!', 'Chihiro, i'm not even sure why you joined 2nd, your impatience's better for like 4th or something!' Blah blah blah, it's stupid! How am I supposed to be awesome at using higher level kido if I never use them?!"

Huffing, she'd roll her eyes at Lerna's comment of someone in her division crushing on her with how she speaks, "Oh GOD I hope not! Not a single cute boy in my division, NONE!" She'd suddenly lean in real close, nudging Lerna with an elbow, speaking real quiet as if there were ears everywhere, "3rd Seat Ayasegawa dresses like a girl, like, does he want guys to be into him or something?"

She'd hop away as if she never shared that thought, tilting her head to the side, "Oh, Captain Kuchiki? Not really! She just seems really busy! And sad, wow, i've never seen her smile. So i've mostly kept out of her hair, like i'm such a bother to everybody else, i'd definitely be annoying to her!"

Chihiro seemed a little too excited in her expression of self awareness, a hop in her step and going about unflinchingly, "Ohh you'll find your focus one day, Lerna! But I wouldn't really call what I have focus, more like I came on something that's cool and I really wanna do it... Soooo maybe, I dunno, find something really cool that you wanna really do, even if you hate the process! I hate reading, but I like Kido, and Kido has so much reading, so even if I hate it I try to learn it anyway! If I really feel like i'm struggling, I just get together some flowers of good fortune and put the arrangement in the right corner of my room."

BUSY BEE | END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:17 pm
Booksnakes!? [Chihiro/Lerna] HEADER_EFPoF0NUUAEq42w

Lerna snorted a bit and chuckled at the girl's impatience. She certainly had seen a lot of that among her peers. Truth be told, she really wasn't sure what to think about all that. Maybe she could use a bit more ambition on that end. Hmm. She let those thoughts push to the side as Chi shifted the topic of conversation. Or well, followed the shift that Lerna herself had started. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm sure there's a few. You probably just haven't met them yet. The squads are pretty big and a lot of people kinda just......keep to themselves? I wouldn't worry too much about it." She noted, pausing at the comment regarding the seated officer in that particular division.

"I guess? Never really put a lot of thought into it. I guess I always figured shinigami just kinda ...slobbered over whatever was nearby. Which I know sounds weird. But hey, in some places down on earth, you guys are practically considered aliens." She chuckled, and truth be told, she DEFINITELY felt pretty alien among them.

"I guess that kinda comes with being on the older side of things. A lot of the older shinigami seem kinda.... bummed out. Give it another hundred years and you might be all gloomy too." She teased with a chuckle, sighing as she ....kinda remained silent in regards to her focus. Was never really her style. "So. Seeing as you're all Chore'd out. Any plans for the rest of the day? Squad Seven has a little training scheduled for later today. Wanna swing by and take part?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum