Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Loverboy Kenpachi  Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Loverboy Kenpachi  Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Loverboy Kenpachi  Empty Loverboy Kenpachi

Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:40 pm
Loverboy Kenpachi  SsZjP2a
INFORMATION DOSSIER

Basic Information
» Name: Zaraki
» Alias: Loverboy

» Age: ???
» Birthday: Today
» Gender: Male
» Race: Shinigami

» Affiliation: THE POWWIE UVV WUV!!!

» Marital Status: Single (Tragic *sob*)
» Sexuality: Love

Loverboy Kenpachi  Q96lYQH

I. Personality

» Personality:

Zaraki is No Stranger To Love. He Knows The Rules of it. All he’s ever Thinking Of Is A Full Commitment. You Wouldn’t get this attitude From Any Other Guy, I assure you. He just wants to Let You Know How he’s Feeling. He’s Gotta Make You Understand.

He’s Never Gonna Give You Up. He’s Never Gonna Let You Down. He’s Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You. He’s Never Gonna Make You Cry! He’s Never Gonna Say Goodbye!

And most certainly, Zaraki would Never Tell a Lie And Hurt You

For he is a Lover Boy.

I. History

A boy arose from the rukongai. He was but a boy in a man’s world, a boy with a single mission in mind -

To be The Lover Boy.

Like instinct carried him, he would go about, hugging and kissing every citizen he could, spreading his love as far and wide, echoing throughout the districts. He stopped gang wars, he fed the poor, he made all right with his Love. Once, he found a shinigami to share some of his Love with, and in the shinigami’s absolute state of joy he dropped his Asauchi, the boy taking the blade, knowing in his heart of hearts that it would aid him in his mission, and upon touching it the sword would transform into a Lovely Heart Stick, his Zanpakuto spirit speaking to him - LOVE LOVE was born.

He would go on, spreading his love, until a pile of loved citizens was formed, catching the attention of Kenpachi Unohana. The two met, the vile wench having not a drop of love in her, attempted to strike the boy, but Zaraki had given the woman the BIGGEST, WARMEST HUG, one so great and loving that it made her stop and realize that she was on some pure cringe juice, braiding her hair and patting the boy goodbye, that she was off to learn how to be a doctor instead of murdering people.

Satisfied with his victory, he would go on for years and years, spreading love to the outer districts, until he decided that maybe the Seireitei could use some love. As such, he would give the current 11th division captain the Deadly Love Attack, becoming the captain.

From there on he would continue to spread his love as Lover Boy Kenpachi.

I. Natural Abilities

Deadly Love Attack
Zaraki gives you a big ol sneak attack, wraps his arms around you, and hugs you so hard your brain explodes into Smarties Love Hearts. 100% hitrate no dodge allowed.

Friend Shaped
Zaraki emits a friendly, sweethearted aura that makes everyone in the room immediately receptive of how lovey and cool he is. Even the strongest of wills are no match for his Loverboy Energy.

Lovely Love
If Zaraki ever presents even a breath of affection or adoration towards you, you are incapable of being unhappy or violent ever again. You are forever satisfied. You are forever happy. All other emotions are gone.

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: LOVE LOVE

» Zanpakutō Spirit: LOVE LOVE takes the form of a very tall woman with red ribbons floating off her body. She is also in high heels and her eyes are obscured with hearts and cat ears.

» Inner World: A field of hearts and kittens!

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: It looks like the Love Love Stick from Kirby.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Zaraki has to sing Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. Because of this, he has not successfully activated Shikai before because someone is always rude and interrupts his song.

» Shikai Appearance: It stays the same because how much more could you get from LOVE?

» Shikai Abilities:
THE LOVERBOY
Once activated, everyone within a general radius of Zaraki will FEEL THE LOVE. They will immediately fall under the effects of Lovely Love. This radius is ever growing as Zaraki sings more pop love songs and cannot be stopped unless he is interrupted. This has the capacity to expand realms if left unchecked.

All Will Feel THE LOVE.

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: MAHSTER!!! (He’s hugged sooo much!!!)
» Speed: ELITE!! (U gotta be vury fast to spread wuv)
» Strength: MAHSTER!!! (Vewwy stwong boi, vewwy good)
» Martial Skill: BEGINNER! (He’s a wuvver not a fighter!!)

Will Skills
» Willpower: GRANDO MAHSTAR!!!! (He muwst hug ALL!)
» Deduction: untrained (Thinking hard doesn’t help love spread.)
» Focus: MAHSTAR!!! (Hugging In DNA!!!)

Shinigami Skills
» Hoho: ELITE!! (Nyoom for kisses!!)
» Kidō: untrained (Demon Arts interfere with the mission.)
» Zanjutsu: GRANDO MAHSTAR!!! (The Love Love and He Are The Same)
» Hakuda: untrained (Violent Acts is not Love)

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum