Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snake
Snake
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ook Ook (April Fools) Left_bar_bleue0/0Ook Ook (April Fools) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ook Ook (April Fools) Empty Ook Ook (April Fools)

Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:51 am
THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION

Ook Ook (April Fools) XKetG1H

I. Basic Information

» Name: Ook Ook
» Alias: Ak Ak
» Age: 1.9 BissglagGunga grug
» Gender: Foopie

» Association: Gurrrgga

» Appearance Written: Gragg snackleg, broad shouldered foopie blug gragg loincloth tied arggle bruggle biggleop. Porkle blug flowing biggleop biggleop, digrab snackleg gragg foopie digrab foopie, similarly scarred snackleg unkempt dickle points burg arggle. Porkle snark carries gragg massive ooga.

I. Personality

» Personality: Biggleop foopie, bulga ooga snarkus bluggle.

I. History

» History: Dickle foopie bruggle griggut bluggle, bulga arggle gragg bugga bugl burg bugga bugl. Porkle gragg bruggle brigagla bluggle bruggle digrab exists, ook porkle ook burg bugga bugl. Porkle caves snackleg bulga bluggle foopie snark hunted, striking digrab arggle bissglagGunga grug gragg bork snackleg. Porkle bluggle snark arrives burg flung snarkus bluggle foopie dickle, confused bulga snark.

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: Ook porkle ook bluggle ooga. Porkle digrab, bork

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: Gragg gurrrggaa bulga blug? ook porkle ook snackleg ooga. Porkle digrab, bork

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Snark Arggle

» Zanpakutō Spirit: Bulga ooga burg gragg snark, foopie burg gragg bissglag. Gunga grug bulga burg snarkus snark arggle gragg bissglag. Gunga grug snackleg.

» Inner World: Snarkus, bork snark. Porkle brigagla bruggle

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: Unga

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
» Durability: Brigglel
» Speed: Brigglel
» Strength: Brigglel
» Martial Skill: Brigglel

Will Skills
» Willpower: Bork
» Deduction: Bork
» Focus: Bork