Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ]

Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:18 pm
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Fresh air. Warm heat. And got ladies. A world of wonder for a young energetic Shinigami to be apart of. Too...bad he couldn't. Dressed in the white and black garbs marking him as a Shinigami. Tento existed the portal bridging the world of the living and the spiritual realm, a hell butterfly, red and black, gently flowing before him as he exited. He looked around, left, right and back again.

Africa was a hot mess. Asia was weird. And now Latin America. He was sure going all over the place...

Light in the Dark | End Post

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Tentos10
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty Re: Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ]

Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:23 pm
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Safira-header2
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Oh, a shinigami?"

She mused to herself while she appeared in the air over her domain from the garganta. The leering presence said from afar as the curtain of the black void closed behind her. Should she interpret the interest from the Gotei United in her little neck of the woods as something to be threatened by. Now that just wouldn't do.

"What brings a little guy like yourself all the way out here? It's more appropriate to use the front door if you're trying to book a vacation."

Safira explained while gesturing the logic in her statement. Best to discern just what his intentions were here and how to handle the situation.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Gamma_Signature
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] CHARACTER_LISTSnake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] GRAPHICS_THREADSnake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] TIMELINE_THREAD
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Left_bar_bleue0/0Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty Re: Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ]

Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:06 pm
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

At the utterance of a voice slithering out from similarly no where. Tento quickly spun around yo face the source, stand moving to the hilt of his Zanpakuto as he already knew it was time to be in guard. By now he had become well accustomed to the spiritual signature and pressure of a being that managed to be an Arrancar.

The sound of the garganta only made it clear. "Oh my apologies. Being a tourist I had no real guess where the from door was. Care to let me know Miss?", Tento said with a slight bow. Keeping his eyes on the new figure and his senses ready.

Well this was a faster exposure than he thought. When he put a request to track down and find more details about that Arrancar that attacked the post outline after recovering from his injuries and forced down time. He didn't think k they would spot a shift of energy that soon. And now here he was, in front of an Arrancar. But not the one he had a bone to pick with.

Mistake or was this one in connection?

"If there are beauties like you here it wouldn't mind a small vacation here".

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 01, 2023 3:27 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Aha, right. Well I'm sure that I can arrange that. I'll need a name and a few other details first though, bookings and all that. It's a little suspicious for a shinigami to come all the way down here for a vacation however..."

She raised her hand to her chin like she was thinking about the situation. Seems just a little bit suspicious to her, of that there was no doubt but she enjoyed the idea of making him sweat under some pressure. Safira wasn't making any effort to conceal the wellspring of spiritual power that oozed out of her but talking through a situation was always nice.

Maybe she could think about of something to do with this little guy. You know, she did have a few projects going on. A spy, willing or not, among the Gotei could be a huge boon and that's not to say he could make a pretty decent trial for her thought experiments involving greater evolution.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Snake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] CHARACTER_LISTSnake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] GRAPHICS_THREADSnake on my shoulder, shedding skin? [ Tento | Safira ] TIMELINE_THREAD
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 05, 2023 9:44 am

"O? Well why thank you miss. If a fine lady like you would take time out of her busy, busy day and life to help. I would happily accept", Tento said light heartily. A soft smile on his lips.

"Tento Zefa my beautiful greeter. And if you don't know a good reason why I would come here with wo many gorgeous sights to see. Well...". By a all truth there was a bit of tension underneath. But his words where calm like a windless day and smooth like a rich chocolate. Suspicious to his reasoning of being here he was sure. The face holding one image and the inner shell another.

For 9nw reason or another though. He was sweating awareness wise at the reality of the situation!

It was heavy, a subtle weight bearing down waiting like a snake slithering about in tall grass.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 11:41 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

What a cute attempt to dodge the question, the arrancar frowned though like she was unamused. Why should she not? He had just attempted to redirect her with such pitiful excuses. Beauties or not, there were plenty of beautiful women in the world but he happened to come into the territory of an arrancar specifically. Of course there were certainly beauties here, she absolutely took that title herself as he had so keenly observed as did many of the women she employed or hosted.

But it was not satisfying enough for her.

"Tento Zefa, I'm sure we can arrange something for you. Though we don't accept your shinigami cash down here. I'm not in a position to really make much use of your kan so you better have some way to pay off your little visit."

Information, work, oh she could name a few ideas that came to mind for the little shinigami to pay off a debt. He wouldn't back out now that she'd called his bluff of coming here for leisure, right? If he backed out wouldn't that look just a little bit more suspicious. Eh, Tento?

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 20, 2023 6:20 pm

By all means Tento was playing with fire right now. For the words he spoke were obvious attempts to hide his reasons for being here. But he was also being partially truthful. The babes here were gorgeous and seeing for himself was always something of an ambitious goal. Seeing this powerful Arrancar matched by her beauty was nice. But if only they could get another one during his time here. Say....Kizuna.

Either way a gleam shun un his eye as he looked up at Safira. A bit of how her frown did little to change his view of her right now. For she had a Shinigami in her area and the wonder of if Tento knew the area was under her domain or not did little significance. She would still be cautious at best and hosile at worse.

"Ah well that is a shame. Most of my cash is that. Well, a bit of American as well. I may be able to transfer that. If you don't want american cash, I give wonderful massagss as I have been told", he said in that still calm flirtatious tone. Such a pressing lady. Her appearance seemed definitely more and more unique and worthy of note. A detail he would make sure to give when he went back to the Soul Society. If, he went back to the soul society.

"I wonder though, how much is it to just be here eh? Haven't visited any locations, flirted with any citizens. Had any meals. Such a free cost right now having a pleasant conversation with you Ms...", Tento said with a light gesture. A way to ask for her name. If she did give he would continue after she spoke. "An expensive joy that is paid with gaining your attention. A tall task that i am barely not failing at. If I got more...I would definitely say it would be worth something".

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 5:56 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"American cash? No no. Hardly worth much around these parts given it's current state of affairs with the whole Vandenreich's involvement and their recent hardships."

Safira explained to the shinigami.

"Safira. Safira Aldrovandi, I'm surprised you're not aware of who I am shinigami since I have been here for a quite a while. Though nowadays I'm just a boring old resort runner so I can understand why you might not have been told who I am."

She mused to try and lull him into a false sense of security. Don't mind the fact she was a former Espada or a very powerful arrancar in general. She had an image to keep up here so she couldn't be too aggressive towards him lest she get all the weight of the shinigami down onto her nice little gig.

"Well, in the spirit of good faith to you shinigami perhaps I can make an exception. I'm sure you're all just itching with concern at my presence here. Perhaps I can alleviate some of those concerns your superiors have if I let you look around?"

Yes she was all very diplomatic right now. Tento could have some fun, and give a sparkling report of her placid situation which would keep the Gotei off her ass for a bit longer. She could take advantage of that.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 24, 2023 4:14 pm

Hmmm, a bit strange that American cash couldn't be converted to see if SOMETHING could be done to pay for anything I the future. Alas, with such the conditions of the United States and the Vandenreich' influence it seemed things would be of no use with that. Thinking about it, he needed to give thought more some other time of how that organizations hold was doing for his home nation. Well, former home nation?

So, Safira Aldrovandi. A name to match the face finally. One that ah...ran no bells for him. And his continued calm and flirtatious look continued to do so. His novice state of being a Shinigami first and even a spirit second doing more for that. The only thing he could recall now that such a name was given for an Arrancar who lived in the area and liked to call it her domain. She was...one that was on good behavior. Strong yes but of a state that she was no concern or issue. So the Gotei United forces were more than happy to have her be here and control the movements and actions of hollows. No violence towards Shinigami or the world of the living.

...then why was the energy of the Arrancar that attacked in Africa lead back here before vanishing?

"Your name or body. I do not know which is more attractive to the senses", he said before giving a formal somehwta short how. "Apologizes dear Safira. I apologize for the inconvenience, even if it has given me the honor and blessing to set sights on you". He said choosing to leave out that he was told of her existence but not exactly where her reign of business land started. Or at least he couldn't freaking remember being told so!

He then stood up again and gave a genuine embarrassed look. "Ah so...I am new. I have only been a spirit for... sevens years and a Shinigami for one of them. There is much I don't know of this life nor the important people in it", Tento said in a honest twisted rues. He did indeed not know of her deeply besides she owned a business and to be aware as well of cautious. She would be no hostile presence most likely but as well, was still an Arrancar to be dutiful of during his job.

Tento just wave his hand, giving a carefree light hearted tone. A returning show of low concern to hopefully draw more out of her. "Well I can understand. If someone suddenly came by an area I likes to live I would take not. And if they came into the area even more so. I would appreciate a look at the land...and the ladies if you would allow me", Tento said with a specific emphasis of ladies. Trying to play his flirtatious perv outlook to its fullest.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 28, 2023 2:39 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Of course. Now don't think that this deal extends to every old shinigami, I would hate if your comrades started coming down here expecting free vacations. It's all business."

She explained while pulling out what looked like a mobile phone. The man was so transparent that it was almost painful, she was already sending out orders to her good old servant to arrange what she needed. Alcohol, a private room, plenty of attractive women. This was a place that gripped the hearts of men and twisted it by fulfilling all those whimiscal desires for them.

Hubris was just the most beautiful thing for her to see. Now all she had to do was wrap around him and squeeze, ever so slightly until reason disappeared from his mind.

"Shall we get going then so you can have a look around and enjoy what my presence here offers?"

Of course a resort like this could never happen without her. Safira's vanity was the very reason this place offered so much naturally.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum