Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira]

Thu May 11, 2023 12:53 am
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Finally, the moment of truth. Amaranta heaved a huge sigh of relief after that little shit introduced her to the boss lady of the resort. She was equally lavished in her main room with the decorum as she was outside. She wasn't particularly shocked by that, truth be told. At the very least, she commended her on her good tastes. Observing her appearance in silence, Amaranta listened to the woman as she pressed her on her purpose here. Naturally, the obvious thing she inquired about was her being naked.

She could be very blunt about that, but then she mentioned something that caused her to raise her eyebrow. Well shit, wasn't this just a small world they lived in? How the hell did she know Klein? Was she another women he slept around with? Amaranta wouldn't put it past him. Stepping forward, she cocked her head to the side, stroking her chin.

"Well, you're not bad on the eyes, so I wouldn't be totally opposed to a bath. Anyway, I'm naked because your buddy Kariya "accidentally" ripped off my entire bikini. Forget about all that, though. You said Klein, eh? No need to take me to him. We've already banged. What's your relationship with him? You two fuckin', too?"

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira]

Fri May 12, 2023 8:38 am
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Safiraglam
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

She rolled her eyes at such rugged behaviours. The hollows that came from the sticks were always so uncultured weren't they? Safira was even a little offended that this little wench would have the nerve to imply that she would lower her standards enough to offer herself to Klein like that. Did this woman really have no sense of pride? Guess not.

"Hmph, don't be ridiculous."

Safira shot back before getting up from her spot to stretch out to her full height. Green eyes looking over Amaranta for a moment like one might appraise the quality of produce before they commit. She seemed strong at a look which was worthwhile but there was a more important matter at hand.

"And now, what does one of Klein's naked mistresses want with me exactly?"

SNAKE LADY | END POST

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 10:08 am

"Relax, lady. He sleeps around a lot so I was curious as to how you know him. For a guy like that, of course I'd assume he fucks what he finds attractive."

Amaranta waved her hand dismissively in response, brushing over the inaccuracy of her assumption heedless of the woman's indignant reply. That was always what it came back to with Klein. Tits and Ass. He viewed woman in a very specific light, something that wasn't too difficult to discern. Either way, she's still curious as to how the woman knows him. The man talked about all these missions and things he's been out doing in his day to day life. Perhaps this woman was a partner in crime? Anyway, might as well explain her reasoning for coming here. It was pretty simplistic, after all. She wanted to get her little issue square away at the resort.

"I was told I needed to come here to get my booking issue squared away. Can't enjoy the resort if I don't. Now, I'm curious about more than just fun, though. What's your deal with Klein?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 11:53 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"He does what I say. There's not much more to it than that."

Of course she was all aware of what went through Klein's head, she indulged it many a time but always dangling what he desired most over his head. Safira could not find the desire that motivated him and so many others in herself. There was just too much of an abundance of interest in herself to consider what the touch of another one her body could bring, ultimately the only one she imagined herself with was herself - but that would be unacceptable for there to be two of her.

A counterfeit that diminished the intrinsic value she had by being the only one of herself.

"So Kariya would offload something he's entirely capable of onto me. I see. That little brat's audacity knows no boundaries... Anyway, I'm fully booked so unless you want to offer something more valuable to me than money I suggest you make like a good little pet and disappear back to your master."

Safira feigned. She could certainly facilitate an extra person in this resort but Amaranta was far more useful than "another person". Arrancar could be used for things whereas humans were just sources of income. It was far more valuable to see if she could wrap the lion around her finger a few times.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

The Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThe Lioness and The Serpent[Amaranta, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 6:33 pm

"Is that so? Heh, well I'll be damned... he never mentioned you."

Cocking her head sideways, Amaranta remained silent for a moment, mulling Safira's words over. Klein had never particularly revealed anything about himself beyond the perception she had developed of the man. A strong and capable warrior who earned his time with her. Hell, she supposed he was as close to a boyfriend as she had so far, too. Nothing about this woman had ever came up. It was somewhat attractive to think he was a lone wolf who called his shots, but the fact he was actually serving someone else slightly killed the image she developed of him by the second.

Then again, she wondered. Was it something similar to how things were between her and Khaana? Either way, these twists and turns were grating on her nerves. First, she's told she needs to book, gets undressed by twerp, and then brought to the head of the house only to be told she's booked. Through an impatient tone, she answered, feet tapping against the marble floor.

"I don't give a fuck about that guy right now, and he hasn't earned the right to call himself my master. I barely know you, so I don't exactly know what constitutes as valuable to a lavish woman like you. Your certainly free to enlighten me, your highness."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 8:22 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

Of course he wouldn't have mentioned her. Not many arrancar who pretended to be bigger than they were had the capacity to acknowledge that they served or worked for another. It was just the prideful nature of them, how cute it was that they all wanted to ascend the tower of God and stand at the top. This ladder had a hierarchy though and little fish should know not to pick fights with the big leagues.

"Hmm. Well perhaps you and I could work out an arrangement, being an arrancar you're at least more capable than the regular human right? So labour probably suits you well, right?"

Now what labour could she think of? She would not think to waste a powerful arrancar like this for something trivial like dancing or working a bar. Now just what could she use another arrancar for with a job.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 9:07 pm

Labour? Amaranta supposed she expected that. That's essentially what her job was with Khaana, albeit more entertaining since she actually got to fight and kill until her heart's content. What type of labor does this woman offer? Hopefully something that wasn't listless and boring. Its another job to her. More income? More entertainment? Both? Perhaps. It all lies in her court, even if she thinks labor for a few days spent at a resort is a tough sell, but here she is, humoring the woman nonetheless. Maybe it'll be interesting.

"Of course. Depends on the type of labor your offering, though. If I gotta work with that annoying fuck that just left, you can count me out. I didn't plan on being here for a long time, but if this arrangement scratches my fancy, maybe we can work somethin' out, lady."

It really depended on what she offered. She isn't one to turn down a good deal. If it isn't a good deal, though, she'll probably leave and piss off elsewhere, like a temperamental feline annoyed by their surroundings.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 12:39 pm
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Don't fret, little cat. Kariya's role is out of the way from what I'd prefer you to do. You're pretty strong, no? How'd you like to go fetch some strong arrancar for me? I'd really like some spirited individuals to test a few things on so if you can provide them, I would be much obliged to make a few arrangements for you... or you could just offer yourself, I suppose that's also a consideration."

Safira mused from her position. Amaranta, subjecting herself to playing host for another arrancar's hollow powers? That'd be silly. She couldn't handle something like that which is why her job was to find others that could, right.

"So does that sound reasonable to bring me people kicking and screaming for nefarious means, or are you the kind of cat that doesn't like to get wet?"

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 19, 2023 7:21 pm

Test something out on? Cocking a curious eyebrow, Amaranta regarded the woman with curiosity. The prospect of facing strong enemies was a tempting draw alone. This testing business was another matter entirely. Amaranta was not the type who welcomed having her body experimented on. Did she care about everyone else, though? That was another matter entirely. This was already shaping up to be a bust. The ideal vacation time was beginning to feel quite elusive, and how she had to answer for it so far was a naked body.

"What kind of testing are we talking about? Finding and fighting strong enemies is the name of my game, sure, but I can't imagine the average Arrancar wants to get dragged out to Brazil for "nefarious means." Besides, if I'm doing all that just to stay at a resort, these negotiations already feel pretty lopsided, don'tcha think? How you expect the cat to get wet if they don't get a nice meal in return?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 21, 2023 6:02 am
SAFIRA ALDROVANDI

"Hoh? You want more than just a nice time?"

Safira did consider illustrating the difference of their power and saying that Amaranta could keep her life, and body in one piece if she did all this but she was a diplomat. A person that was driven by reason as opposed to a senseless animal which separated her from her kind - so she preached to herself, as hypocritical as it could be sometimes.

As a result it would be unbecoming to just toss Amaranta the verdict. The dimwit had also made a decent point. Kariya had in fact stripped her naked which would surely have been because Amaranta had irritated him but the actions of her subordinates were reflective of their superior, her, which already left her in some way owing this woman compensation.

How irritating.

"So what constitutes a nice meal?"

Safira asked with a subtle increase of reiatsu, not enough to interfere with anything but just enough to let Amaranta know that she was holding back a vast quantity of her power. A little bit of an intimidation tactic? Perhaps but she liked to think of it as just relaxing rather than having to keep the full scope of her power in check like it was a conscious effort.

SNAKE LADY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum