Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana]

Mon May 08, 2023 6:09 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Ever since Kanako had entered into Khaana's services, about a week ago now, Kanako hadn't done an extensive amount. Truth be told, a lot of her week was spent recovering from that fight. Khaana was truly a sight to behold, and it helped that she could not only beat Kanako, but had earned the woman's undying respect and loyalty. This meant she had quite the useful employee, even if Khaana was insisting to herself that Kanako was no main character. Whatever, Kanako cared not about whatever crazy silliness went on in Khaana's head about protagonists. Right now, Kanako was more worried about visiting a custom tailor to get a set of clothes, so she wouldn't have to worry about getting blood on the good furniture; or really worry about not having any clothing whatsoever.

In the end, with a nice set of clothing tailored to her body in honest truth, Kanako had relaxed quite nicely into the living arrangements they had; even if Kanako sometimes had to crouch and crawl to get through the smaller areas of the house. Truly, she was a large woman, larger than average, and she had no desire to become any smaller. She liked her height just where it was, and being any shorter would be a stain on her honor as a self proclaimed Kaiju; whatever that means.

On such a day as this one, where Kanako was doing her best to figure out what Khaana was doing, Kanako decided to step outside, where she could actually STAND. Frankly speaking, Kanako wasn't sure if Khaana was home at this time, and she didn't feel like crawling through the house just to find her. Frankly speaking, Kanako was content to wait until the woman showed up, especially because the woman insinuated that, the next time they spoke, they really needed to figure out better accommodations for Kanako. After all... SHE'S EIGHT FEET FUCKING TALL.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Re: Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana]

Mon May 08, 2023 7:44 pm
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

"You waiting for something, Kanako?" Khaana ventured as she suddenly appeared in a blur of movement, a soft swishing noise soudning as she suddenly blurred into view, rolling her wrist and sticking her tongue out as she walked toward the address, her phone out as she idly messed around with a few programs. Namely a little mobile sketchpad to draw and write out her intentions for this new wing she was planning.

Of course she had expected Kanako to look forward to seeing her coming back. After all she was sure the woman was tired of hunching around all the time. But all the same, seeing the big girl standing out here was ....well. Not unexpected. The big girl was certainly....simple. She had learned that when they insisted on Khaana resting on her stomach like some kinda mattress. But still it was not QUITE what she thougt she'd find when she finally did show up.

"Healed up alright?" She ventured with a quirk of her brow, taking a moment to look the arrancar over, as if to spot any residual damage from their little fight.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty Re: Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana]

Mon May 08, 2023 8:25 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako was stirred from her recollections of days past by the sound of her employers voice. She perked up, looking towards the smaller figure of Khaana. Kanako was quite glad to see the woman, especially because what her visit meant. Kanako simply gave the woman a small smile as she approached, shrugging gently.

"Perhaps~ Good to see you."

Kanako smiled once more before she watched as Khaana drew something upon her phone, to which Kanako guessed was likely something to do with the plans they have to build a new addition onto the current house that will certainly increase Kanako's living quality. And indeed, Kanako was stubborn, unyielding, and showed her affection in the oddest of ways; which in one case did include insisting that Khaana use her upper body as a comfy mattress. After all, she was quite soft wherever her scales were not. However, Kanako soon lifted the back of her shirt, revealing where Khaana had once penetrated her hide with a spear.

"Healed up just fine. Even if that spear of yours hurt like hell, you were kind enough to spare me the pain of organ regeneration; which I am glad for. Do you come bearing good news?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 9:45 pm
Big Beasts Need Big Space! [Kanako, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_shycocoa__sample-1bdac63e9dfb3931b29ac6310d5d26fb

Khaana paused for a moment as she watched the woman peeling their shirt up. Ah, yep, that was a bunch of skin and ...scales. Ah, and an injury. She recognized the wound, it seemed like a stab wound, probably from being impaled with one of her spears. A soft, smug little smile crept across her lips at the memory, rather pleased that she'd managed to deal such a blow. She reached up and lightly tapped the spot just a short way from the injury itself. Not close enough to hurt, bur certainly enough to be felt.

"Well yea, I wasn't gonna try to kill ya. Ugh, but between you and Amaranta, I'm practically fuckin wiped out. Took me a while to get my energy back. Buuuut, unlike you guys, I don't have vital organs. So healing is much easier." She pointed out with a smug little grin before making her way over to a patio chair and parking herself in the seat, setting her phone on the table and replacing as it produced a little holographic display of the makeshift blueprint she'd put together for the new wing.

"Bye the way. Should I be adding a little infirmary to this new wing of yours? I get the feeling there may be a time or two when one of you two needs a spot to bleed all over the place and get patched up. Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?" She hummed, folding her legs as she glanced up to Kanako and awaited their opinion.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2023 10:49 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako hadn't even flinched when Khaana tapped her scales. Any evidence of a wound there was simply an artifact of her body being slow to regenerate due to all the energy she had expended; albeit a good very long nap on a couch did help the majority of the wound. To say the least, it was mostly her scales having trouble regenerating to return to being smooth and unobstructed pitch black; but Kanako still couldn't help but give Khaana a great deal of respect for that feat alone. Her scales were tough, tougher than her body, and to pierce them was commendable. Kanako tilted her head some, lowering her shirt and gently brushing her scaled back as she felt her scales regenerate a bit more.

"Well... Unlike Amaranta, you need not worry about beating the shit out of me just to gain and keep my loyalty. I don't know if I told you, but I had already decided to work for you before we fought; the fight was simply icing on the cake... Put you onto a whole different echelon of respect. However, the lack of vital organs is interesting... I will ignore my curious desires to know if you could be stabbed through the chest and be perfectly fine... In a sense."

Kanako walked over towards Khaana after the woman had sat in a nearby patio chair. Kanako had long since banned herself from trying to sit in one. Her muscly mass was not fit for these chairs... and she didn't wish to break them. So, instead, Kanako moved her tail about into a comfortable circle and sat upon that instead; seated close to Khaana's side; where she could easily converse and consult the hologram too.

Looking upon the hologram, she saw a sizable addition, one Kanako had already heavily approved of due to the size of it alone. However, the woman carefully scrutinized the holographic display, contemplating, with her limited knowledge on architecture, on what she may like to have in there.

"An infirmary of sorts sounds like a good idea... Even if Amaranta and I can regenerate easily, it doesn't help when we're low on energy; like after we fought. I basically sealed up wounds, stopped my bleeding, and that was all I could do before we slept... Proper medical supplies and facilities would be good for those cases. Aside from that..."

Kanako eyed the hologram a bit more before she quietly considered the pool at the house. She would love to have a large body of water nearby. Living on land meant a lot less swimming. Besides, this pool was far too small. Kanako gazed at Khaana silently before she rested her chin on the table, staring at the Hologram still.

"Is it possible to add a larger body of water somewhere that isn't the pool somewhere in, or near, the property? It would be nice to have a body of water that is closer to home, one large enough for me to swim in comfortably. If that's too much, don't worry about it. Other than that, I think what you have come up with seems quite perfect. Not stooping or crawling all the time will be quite nice indeed."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 7:01 pm

Khaana continued to lightly inspect the area until Kanako lowered her shirt. Quirking a brow slightly and putting on an amused smirk at the explanation given. "I do remember you mentioning that before. Why exactlyu IS that? It wasn't as if we'd me before, and I assume Amaranta hadn't said much if anything about me. So why is it that you'd decided to follow me when we'd only just met?" She ventured. After all, from her understanding, Arrancar were not exactly the trusting sort. Of their own kind, let alone others. So Why HAD Kanako decided to follow her so immediately? Certainly it might be useful information if she ran into more arrancar.

The comments of course brought an amused smile to her lips as the arrancar murmured about the projection. Khaana herself chuckling lightly and drumming her fingers a little. "So I see. So an Infirmary would be in order. At least as a space you can go heal before messing up the inside. I suppose that will have to have it's own entrance so you don't tack blood through the house." She sighed, tilting her head a bit to the side as she considered the mention of a body of water. Hm.

"I can certainly have the pool extended. But I hope you aren't expecting like some sort of lake or something. That would be a lot of excavation and would ...frankly be a waste of money. There's a beach nearby if you really wanna swim hon."' She pointed out, reaching out to give Kanako a pat on the head as she cleaned back in her seat and made a few simple alterations to the blueprints before glancing over to Kanako herself.

"IF you don't mind me asking, why ARE you so big? I've met a few arrancar before. And seen reports. But none of them quite were as large as you. You a special type or something?" Certainly there were other things. The scales for example were ALSO unusual, so far as she had been informed about arrancar. But she decided to go with one question at a time, idly inspecting the woman's face as she did so. Curious as to if they were a part of the mask or something.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2023 10:49 pm

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako shrugged somewhat as Khaana asked a question related to why she decided to follow Khaana before she had even fought the woman. After a few moments of contemplation, Kanako gently removed her chin from the table and looked at Khaana closely; her yellow eyes staring at the woman while she thought. After a relatively short period of time, Kanako gently draped her tail across Khaana's legs, as casually as could be.

"Mmm... Frankly speaking, you seemed like an honorable woman to me. And... You offered me a job without even knowing what I could do. I figured a woman like you would be worthy to work with and deserves my respect. Our fight only further cemented that fact. Strength may determine all in Hueco Mundo, but being blind to one who commands respect is an even greater failing..."

Kanako hummed gently as she considered her words, at least before her head was pat and she let out an odd reptilian purr... Was it even truly a purr? Regardless, it was clear the sensation of being pet seemed to appeal to the woman; even if the head pat was brief. Kanako nodded her head in assent to the idea, knowing that something too big was indeed a waste of funding. Kanako nodded in acceptance of these terms before Khaana wandered into the question that seemed to be of her utmost importance. Why was Kanako so big? Was she special?

Kanako could only shrug at these questions. She didn't know exactly why she was so big, or if she was special. Frankly speaking, this is simply the way she had been for all her life. She was an overlarge Menos, and an Overlarge Adjuchas, it only made sense she would be an overlarge Arrancar.

"Honestly, I'd imagine me being so big, even for Arrancar standards, is because I have always been overlarge. I was large as a Menos and as an Adjuchas; perhaps I have some mutation. I'm not sure. Regardless, me being big is no accident."

Kanako shrugged and placed her head on Khaana's knee, no shits given as she relaxed perhaps too much around the woman. Whatever the case or reason may be, Kanako was quite relaxed around this woman. Not to mention, Kanako's only remnants of her mask are the scales upon her face. Suffice to say, her reptilian theme had certainly done much to change her in ways that most hollow do not seem to.

"But, regardless, that all sounds great, Khaana. It's... It is quite kind of you to do this for me. Thank you, Khaana. More reasons to add to the pile of respect, I suppose."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2023 5:53 am

Khaana raised a brow slightly at the explanation offered by Kanako and gave a light nod, right right right. So that made absolutely no sense at all. She seemed honorable? She demanded respect? Those didn't actually sound like qualities one could tell at a glance. The first one maybe seemed like something valuable, but she imagined a LOT of hollows command respect, especially if they didn't really deserve any. But she nodded along, as if completely understanding anyway. Nnnnno, she certainly knew better than to refute this. After all, she was pretty sure what was actually going on. Plenty of fans from her streams whom she'd met in real life at times would come up with laundry lists of qualities that frankly sometimes didn't even sound like how she behaved on stream, let alone how she actually was. And well, there were some other context clues.

That big tail sliding over her lap. And soon joined by Kanako's chin resting on her thigh. Was this big lizard girl sweet on her? Hm, no, she recalled that little thing when she'd been ready to fall asleep. It almost felt a bit more like a big puppy following her around. And looking down to the woman's chin resting on her thigh, she was inclined to feel that was the case. whatever, she hardly minded the girl being all up on her, so she'd just let the gal do whatever she wanted for now.

"Fair enough. And I guess that makes sense... ish. Any other amenities come to mind you'd like in the new wing? I'll probably also need to also check with Amaranta before anything is finalized. But if anything pops into your head, tell me now, or just text me. ... ah, uh... you know how to use a phone right?" She looked around. She'd left a phone out for Khaana with a note for the big girl. But it occurred to her that the big girl may very well know nothing about how to use one. It might even already be a crumbpled mess of metal somewhere if the big gal hadn't been careful with it. She hoped not.
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:58 am

RELAMPAGO KAIJU

KANAKO HASHIMOTO

Kanako watched as Khaana nodded and agreed along with what she was saying. Kanako had a tiny suspicion that Khaana wasn't absorbing a single word she was saying. Kanako made this face, lips purse slightly, and her eyebrows furrowed. She couldn't express herself properly, it seemed. With a small sigh, her head still resting upon Khaana's lap; along with her tail.

"I can't say it right, it feels like you don't get what I'm saying at all. Regardless, if you could kick Amaranta's ass and talk about it so casually, I wanted to follow you just for that... Besides, you're a strong woman. That's enough."

Kanako let out a small sigh before she relaxed herself against Khaana. Was Kanako sweet on Khaana? Perhaps. Perhaps. Regardless, Kanako decided to listen to Khaana instead of speaking on why she wanted to follow Khaana. Kanako just... wanted to, that was the simplest and most basic reason. Call it instinct or whatever, she simply knew it.

After a tiny bit of time considering what Khaana had said, Kanako tilted her head and drew the, luckily large, device from her pocket and showed it to Khaana. Surprisingly enough, it was perfectly intact! However, it was plain to see that the phone wasn't on, and that Kanako had simply took it and put it in her pocket. After all, it was for her from Khaana, that was the first logical step; it should be kept safe, not crushed with her utmost strength. Truth be told, she was actually very gentle despite her size and strength. But, as a creature who had very little interaction with phones, it made sense. Regardless, the way she held the phone did speak of some form of muscle memory; but nothing more.

"No... I can't think of anything else. Anything else I think of could likely be added in the end anyways. And no... I have absolutely no idea how to use a phone. I appreciate that you chose a rather large one, but..."

Frankly speaking, Kanako needn't finish. It was obvious she had no idea how to use the phone, even if, in some part of her mind, she felt like she should; like a word at the tip of your tongue, something you can't quite retrieve. Needless to say, she gave Khaana a helpless look before sighing, resting her chin hopelessly on the woman's thigh.

"Whatever I was before I became a hollow may have known, but not I. Could I get your help once more, Khaana?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:29 am

Khaana smirked just a little, finding it rather adorable that Kanako was struggling to express herself. Alright, big dumb gals were a pretty nice vibe in some animes, and so she found herself perhaps a bit more entertained than she would usually be. She reached up and gave a little pat to the side of Kanako's cheek, flashing a lopsided smile and waving it off.

"Righr right, I think I get the gist of it. It's my aura or something right? Fair enough, I guess I can respect that." She grinned, clearly teasing Kanako a little, but not in a mean spirited way. More a sort of amused slyness as she watched the girl relax against her. Raising her arms a bit so that she could fiddle with the display on her own phone while the enormous Arrancar leaned on her. Thankfully she wasn't so weak that she'd just fall right over. But still she did raise a brow slightly at the settle. Though,what Kanako said next certainly gave her a pause to look the woman's way. Oh she DId get it! But well, she smiled when she noticed it wasn't on. She set her pwn phone away and promptly took a moment to turn the Arrancar's device on.

"Hmmm, fair enough. I'll have to set this up for simplified controls. Uhhhh, let's see." She took a moment to go over a few basic functions. A few basic things. She wasn't gonna get into trying to teach the woman apps for the most part. Just basic functions and how to open up the internet browser. Specifically youtube. That certainly should be a good source of entertainment for the woman. And there was certainly a bit of enjoyment in Khaana's features as she walked Kanako through a few things.

Of course it was entirely possible Kanako wouldn't registewr most of this, but she'd do her best before giving the girl a lopsided smile and holding up her phone and holding downn a button. A little rippling dot showing up on her screen. "Here, do the same thing with that button, and our phones will automatically swap contact information." She instructed with a smile. After all, probably the most important function would be letting Khaana get in contact with the gal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum