Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah]

Fri May 12, 2023 3:43 pm
Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] SsqSScZ

KIKOTO TSURATA | UP-AND-COMING SHUNKO SAVANT

While he wasn't in the academy anymore, Kikoto was never one to turn down potential instruction from people who could help, and it just so happened that there was a super skilled Kido user in the Seireitei! Well, there were a bunch of them in the Second Division, but he'd talk to them in all due time! For now, he wanted to see what this lady was all about.

It didn't take him long to get to the grounds and start looking around for her. How hard could it be to find a blind lady in the academy? Well, a lot longer than he thought. Maybe he had just been checking the wrong rooms, but, it had taken him quite a bit for him to find where she was. Thankfully, when he did finally find her, it seemed like classes were out.

"'Scuse me! Are you Hannah Chiza?"

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Fri May 12, 2023 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty Re: Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah]

Fri May 12, 2023 3:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] 6EdIfMt

Energy. The Spiritual power that lied within everyone, and put to use in different ways by different races. It was Hannah's new desire to reach the crux of this, and learn how to command the very Core of Energy itself. Not just Kido, or Cero, or Quincy Weapon Thing, but spiritual energy in it's most raw and unrestricted manner. To this end, Hannah was currently hovering a Shakkaho in her palm, and getting to grips with every little piece of it that made up the ball. She needed to find someone to go all out with, so she could get some real world high power training, but for now it was early days.

Though, she was eventually interrupted by a Shinigami who came by. Letting the ball dissipate, she would nod to the young man.

"That I am, yes. What can I help you with, dear?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 5:10 pm

Kikoto took a moment to look at the Shakkaho in her hand before it dissipated. Why was she just holding it there? Maybe she was trying some new modification for it? Nevertheless, his attention quickly went to her as it disappeared.

"Well, I wanted to ask for some tutoring and teaching for Kido. I wanna learn Shunko, and I wanna get better at slinging spells around!"

It was a simple goal, but it was an honest one. Kikoto was not one to really mince words when it came to these things, of which he was so passionate about. Perhaps he was a bit too simple in that regard. Then again, he didn't really know about the real nitty-gritty of Kido beyond the surface-level. Nevertheless, he'd crack the code eventually! It'd just take a lot of hard work!

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Magus Empress [Kikoto, Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 5:14 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"That's a terrible motivation" Hannah would reply, looking up to the kid. There was not a lot of power in his soul, and he didn't seem very old either, so not a lot of time spent learning. Must be new and fascinated by the idea, more than anything.

"It is nice to be motivated and know what you want out of life, but learning Kido simply to use Shunko is a poor way to go about it. You should learn Kido for a more far-reaching goal, and have Shunko on your way there. Otherwise, motivation may burn out if you are too focused on what you are going for, rather than what you have right now. And this will leave you stranded half way towards where you wish to be, and where you are"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 12, 2023 7:31 pm

Kikoto's smile immediately fell as Hannah brashly commented on his motivations. He hadn't really had a particularly difficult life. Hell, he was even gifted in Hakuda and Kido, something that had only driven him to learn it more. His head lowered, the usual energy he exuded having very quickly faded as he rubbed his arm idly.

He didn't really...have a big, lofty goal like everyone else did. So many people talked about how they were become a Captain in the Gotei, there was even one student who was pretty adamant on making his Rukongai district a better place. But, he didn't really have that. He just thought the path of spells was cool, nothing more.

So, for a while, he didn't say anything. He tried to think of something he could call a greater, more far-reaching goal as she put it, but...there was nothing. He didn't really have a big interest in rising in the ranks, he doubted he'd do a great job anyway. So, he slumped over into a seat, feeling awkward and embarrassed about the matter.

"Um...I don't have that, miss. I just thought that Kido was cool, and Shunko even more so."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 13, 2023 4:50 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, don't get me wrong. Kido is really cool. Espeically when you get good at it and can start folding spells into other spells" Hannah would state in a more animate voice, holding out her hand, with palm to the celling.

"Tenren" she would exclaim, spawning a mini tornado in her hand, that would then spark and turn into a blue blazing inferno as the Soketsui lit it up. And then it would dissipate into nothing again, and Hannah's blind eyes would turn to her new student's general location.

"But. Trying to learn something as complicated as Shunko simply because it is cool, is going to be a long path for you indeed. You need to know there is something you want to do with it once you have learned. Or else when you are teasing burn-out, there is nothing to motivate you past that"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 14, 2023 7:19 pm

At Hannah agreeing that Kido was really cool, Kikoto's face lit up, even more so as he watched her create a small, modified version of Hadō #58: Tenran. He bounced up and down as he watched her mix it with Sokatsui and create a small, flashy blue tornado. That level of skill was a dream for him -- to be able to create fusions and modifications like that on the spot. Maybe one day, he'd be able to reach that.

However, his face dropped again as she reiterated her point, that it was important to have a proper goal to continue garnering motivation on the long path to Shunko. But, again, he didn't really have that. He didn't want to climb the ranks of the Second Division, he just wanted to master Kido and look cool while doing it.

"Mm...well, again, I don't have that, miss. I guess, if I was good enough, I could try and help people in learning Kido, or give people pointers when they're learning Shunko themselves?" I dunno how good I'd be at it, but...it's something?

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 3:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I know you don't have something like that, I wasn't expecting you to develop it in the minute I gave you. What I was emphasising is that you need to think on that, before you run headlong into this long and arduous journey" Hannah would lean gently against her stand, and shift towards him a little.

"Because you can't sit in your room all day practicing this sort of thing; you have your Shinigami duties to attend to as well. And shopping for food, and maintaining clothes or purchasing new ones. Making friends with your squad-mates so then when you are out on patrol with them you can work together and not get in each other's way.

So at the end of all this, you are tired and hungry and sore. Yerina stole your yogurt so you didn't even get that, and you need to go shopping for more food soon but the near-by store closed down so you gotta go to the one way out of your way and they might not even have what you like. And then you look to the schedule, see 'Shunko training' and have no drive but "it is cool".

So you put it off. And maybe grab every other week to practice a little if your timesheet works out. That is why I say you need to find more motivation"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2023 5:55 pm

He didn't really know how to respond to that. He hadn't expected to get preached to -- or, at least, not nearly this much. Kikoto stood there for a while in silence, looking from the floor to Hannah, from side to side, shuffling awkwardly in place.

"I mean, I get that, I don't think there's a lot, if anyone in the Gotei who doesn't know that. I just wanted to come by and see if you could give me lessons."

Again, he just awkwardly shuffled in place, rubbing the back of his neck. What else was there to say? She just...sort of invented an entire scenario about what could happen in a day.

"I can leave if you don't think I have a good enough motivation. I'll just come back and be even better next time!"

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 18, 2023 4:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, there are very few who don't know. But there is a gulf between knowing and understanding. Everyone bravados it till it happens"

Hannah gave a gentle laugh at that, her eyes dipped as if remembering how things went for her.

"If you want Kido lessons, I can give you Kido lessons. That's not a problem. It's just pursuing something as difficult and complex as Shunko would need some kind of internal drive more than just because it's cool"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum