Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ges
Ges
Starter Member

Koumei Kuchiki [WIP] Empty Koumei Kuchiki [WIP]

Sat May 20, 2023 10:56 am
THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION

I. Basic Information

» Name: Koumei Kuchiki
» Alias: Kou.
» Age: 189
» Gender: Male

» Association
Kuchiki Family: Despite being a lowly member of a branch family, Koumei is extremely loyal to the rest of his clan. Proud of being part of their illustrious history and willing to defend their honour to the last, he is a true noble (or at least views himself as such).

Gotei United: Born in the Soul Society, it is perhaps inevitable that Koumei would go on to join the Gotei. However, more than simply being part of the faction, he is an avowed loyalist to the ideals of the Gotei, and as such has not forgiven the Vandenreich for their crimes against the Seireitei. He is a loyalist through and through.

Squad 2: Sitting as their fifth seat, Koumei is a proud member of the Kido Corps. Wanting nothing more than to rise in their ranks and succeed (and definitely not replace) his older cousin as the captain one day, he will work hard and put his entire body and soul into supporting the Squad.

Shinigami Men's Association: A far more controversial connection than the rest of his affiliations, Koumei is a card-carrying member of the Men's Association. Though he attempts to be quiet about this connection, he nonetheless fervently attends meeting and suggests plans for fund-raising to help the group.

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up.]

» Appearance Image: Koumei Kuchiki [WIP] 04a9220688ef33d1bfd46149cbe46b3a63e6cc9ar1-1333-1333v2_hq

I. Personality

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a Shinigami and what they are doing now.]

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. Racial Abilities

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Zanpakutō

» Zanpakutō Name: Gakyoumaru (餓虚丸, Starving Void)

» Zanpakutō Spirit: [What does your zanpakutō spirit look like? How does it behave? Please use a picture or 1 paragraph for its appearance and at least two paragraph's with five sentences for its personality.]

» Inner World: [What is your shinigami's inner world like?]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: [What does your shinigami's zanpakutō look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: [Over the years, shinigami have evolved to the point where they now have special powers even when sealed. As such, does your character have special ability or power when not released? Try not to go overboard. If you do not have one, just erase this section]

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Grow Ravenous, Gakyoumaru!

» Shikai Release Action: In order to release its Shikai, Gakyoumaru is sheathed before the release phrase is stated. Upon completion, Koumei moves to withdraw his blade from the scabbard, revealing it to be growing longer and longer, as if unwilling to be withdrawn. Finally, after reaching its full length, it is fully released, appearing to draw the head of the hammer out of the scabbard as well despite the apparently impossible difference in dimensions.

Upon entering its shikai state, Gakyoumaru's scabbard disappears, reappearing only when the blade is resealed.

» Shikai Appearance: Upon its release, Gakyoumaru takes the form of an enormous otsuchi - a wooden warhammer standing at well over 7 foot tall. The base of the handle is wrapped in cloth to make it easier to hold, but from raw appearance it seems exceptionally, almost inconveniently heavy.

Made entirely of wood, save for the handle, it appears as if it comes from a spruce or hemlock tree. No matter how battered it becomes in battle, it seems to never splinter or split, remaining perfectly whole even in the midst of brutality.

Lastly, it should be noted that on both sides of the hammer is a stylized image of a snake eating its own tail - An ouroboros. The more energy taken using its ability, the brighter this snake glows with a vibrant, scarlet light, serving as a fuel gauge.

» Shikai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain when releasing?]

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: Godou Gakyoumaru (悟道 餓虚丸, Marga is Found within the Starving Void)

» Bankai Release Action: Prior to activating bankai, Gakyoumaru is tossed up into the air, spinning end over end as it moves. This then serves as the foundation of the bankai as the weapon shifts and morphs in place, like a snake wrapping itself up into coils.

» Bankai Appearance: In its bankai state, Godou Gakyoumaru appears far more similar to its sealed state than its Shikai. Once more returning to the form of a sword, however this time a miniaturized version of its shikai's barrel serves as a replacement to the hilt. Alongside the blade of the weapon is what appears to be the multiple barrels of a gatling gun, serving as a way of outputting the reiatsu stored within the tank.

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your shinigami gain in bankai?]

I. Equipment

» Equipment: [If your shinigami has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
» Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum