Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Empty Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna]

Sun May 21, 2023 7:46 pm
Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Cc273a97c03c9b2e584353292e339435

Tentō Zefā | The Unrefined Paragon

Once again Tento was out and about within the soul society. Another day off another day of training snd division duties. Tasks taken on bright and early after his morning workout. A big breakfast and debrief. Mediation and straight into work to be done by the evening. Through a steady effort he had spent some time in other divisions now. Checking morale and seeing their combat abilities. A need to get familiar with who he would be fighting with on the front lines yes. But also a fun joy to hopefully improve comraderie with people. As a new member of the Gotei United there was much to be done, and honestly most of all of his out of combat interactions had been with his own squad mates.

Finding himself wondering around and coming upon the 7th division on this day. He had two ladies he wondered he could find to chit chat with. A bubbly blonde or a bouncy
fiery red head. Either way, as he knocked onto the division gate before being allowed in or walking in after waiting a bit. He hoped he could find someone to have a nice interaction with.

Light in the Dark | End Post

Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Tentos10
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Empty Re: Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna]

Sun May 21, 2023 8:15 pm
Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] HEAD_FtIHro4agAATQ8q

Lerna had been pretty busy. Naturally, as one of the stronger members of her division, with access to Shikai, she had been pulled in to help take care of patrols in africa. Which, by themselves, wouldn't have been much of an issue. But there was also the fact that she still was trying to juggle her academy classes. In truth, she felt like she was probably going to be graduating early. Despite the places she felt she lacked in. The fact of the matter was that she was a fair cut above most of her peers, and even her seniors. Not only that, but while she ...did have lacking skills in some areas. She hadn't performed any less than her peers. The other shino students at her level? She was, at least on par with them, when it came to her hakuda and martial prowess. Everywhere else? She was a fair bit ahead of her class.

But even so, she couldn't help but wonder if early graduation was the right thing to do. Surely she could still take supplemental classes. But she did wonder. Should she try and get everything out of the academy while she could?

It was in the midst of such thoughts that she struck the training Dummy. Sharp, precise, cracking blows that dented the dummy itself, and caused it to shake in it's stand under the withering blows. Her knuckles hardened by her mod root as she tried to just...slug out her thoughts. Entirely unaware that the Seated officer from Fourth was passing nearby.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] Empty Re: Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna]

Wed May 24, 2023 9:44 pm

With a good amount of ease Tento was happy to be allowed entry into the 7th division's barracks. Giving a handshake to a few peoples and some snacks with teas that he had brought along the way as thanks. It was a bit of a nice first step that seemed to go well.

With that off the check list he had walked away a bit. Chit chatting and joking with whoever was free and wanted to talk. Other times just sitting and, living. But eventually he decided to walk around move and see if he could find one specific type of place. Training areas. And as the sound of training dummies were picked up by his eyes. The sharp sounds drawing this warrior mind and body was easy. Quickly and easily leading him to a familiar blonde hair substitute Shinigami. It seemed she hadn't seen him yet so he wanted to take the chance to...well do something goofy.

As best as he could Tento would be quiet, doing a sneaky walk over to his former ally in deployment. Reaching a few several feet away from her before giving out a boastful audible greeting. "YOOOOO LERNA. WHATS UP". Would he break her focus? Who knew!

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 26, 2023 11:30 pm
Ayo, what's up Blonde? [Tento | Lerna] HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

THOCK

Lerna's fist connected firmly with the center of the training dummy when that loud boisterous shout cut through her thoughts. She truly hadn't really been paying any mind to her surroundings, and so when Tento suddenly shouted, she punched with a lot more force, and that impact cut a thin slicing crack across the dummy's chest, her brows raising for a moment before she looked over her shoulder and fixed her gaze to the man and letting a calm smile flash across her features.

"Office Zefa, didn't expect to see you out here. Can I help you?" She ventured with a slight tilt of her head, the glassy sheen on hr knuckles slowly fading as the armoring on her knuckles was reasborbed into her body, taking on a casual stance, one hand resting on a hip, as she took a moment of rest and break from her training to speak with the man. Certainly she'd seen him arond Seventh now and then, though she was a bit unsure of exactly why. After all, he was in combat division, so one did wonder why he ung around Seventh so often, certainly there were a lot of .........interesting individuals. But, well...not everyone in Seventh was what she'd call the rowdy type.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:51 pm

After Tento yelled out his little greeting to the blonde beauty he was hoping to befriend. He heard first and saw second the fierce impact of her fist landing against the training dummy.

He looked over her shoulder while still maintaining her personal space. A soft whistle leaving his soft lips. Niiiice. That was some power there, a bit cutting loose from. His sudden jolt to guess. Thankfully it seemed that Lerna wasn't upset by his interruption. That calm smile on her face was hopefully a sign of that.

"Hmmm depends? I'm here hoping to train and build rapport with people. Little project I have been working on since the issues we are all dealing with lately", Tento said with a soft calm smile on his face. And…to get to know where people of note were. He couldn't help but finding rivals and younger upstarts to watch out for with glee. If he found a little successful flirting here and there that didn't bother anyone along the way well, that was just a small bonus.

He may be a part of the 4th division, but he was a member of the Gotei united first and foremost. He seemed to be the lost type though in his aim of building bonds. He had come to this division again and again….he should. Really get better at directions and paying attention to division markers. But he did like it here and seemed to be doing well. Some people he would like to think of soft friends and a few ladies who didn't mind his flirting with them. Some even returning the action.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:47 pm

Lerna's brows raised slightly at the answer she got. Really making no attempt to pay much mind to what Tento was or wasn't looking over. If he was impressed by her little performance, then she certainly didn't seem to take notice of it.

"Is that right? Guess there's nothing wrong with that. If I would make a suggestion, you should try taking a trip to the other squads. Seven sees plenty of action, it's the other squads that could use the exercise more often." She stated simply enough, bending over to retrieve a water bottle and take a little sip before looking back to him. She remembered his performance down on earth with dealing with hollows. Hell even BEFORE all this business with Africa had been going on. He seemed capable enough, if perhaps a bit on the quirky side of things.

That sentiment certainly was still there now. An awfully friendly guy.

"I heard you guys got a new Captain recently. Guess there's been a lot of turnover lately. How has she been settling in?" She ventured a bit out of the blue. After all, Seventh had also had a change of captains, a bit less recently, but well...the transition from Murasaki to .....Elyss...was still certainly felt. Maybe by her especially. So it only stood to reason she'd noticed when another squad had taken up a new Captain as well.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:05 am

Tento gave a bit of a stretch as Lerna spoke at first. "Yeah. I probably should do more. I haven't been to any other division besides here and like…the 5th division one time? Kinda hard when everyone has an…elusive opinion about my division. Doesn't help with me showing up, prior notice or spontaneous visit or not". Tento said with a very laid back matter of fact voice mixed with a sigh. Ah, that was a good pop.

Avoid looking, avoid looking, Tento! His mind went as Lerna moved. "But still, I've done enough pestering yall eh? I should go see how the others are like ya suggested", giving a friendly smile as always. His mind wondered though…what division? Preferably one not close to the seventh.. less he gets twisted around and visits the wrong division again!

He wasn't surprised at the least that she knew about it. Nor brought it up. After all the state of a Captain was the highest juicy news and critical piece of the gotei united. And to be honest….the 4th had been messy. First it was the Captain dying before he even got into the division. Then vice Captain Hanako running the show. Then Arkin becoming the Captain due to need and finally Kanae besting the man in a duel for leadership. Just thinking about it had him thinking it was a storm!

And that was letting out a big piece of it. Captain Kanae was a shinigami from the old original gotei 13. The first Captains, the founders. And boy where they monsters are skill wise and just…energy wise. Even in her calm manners and encouraging personality. Kanae felt…odd at times. One that made Tento feel bad about her never doing anything to outright call for it. Was it his own hold up with her.killing a fellow comrades of a…well who knows what issue. Not even for a Captain position, which he would still hate either way. BUT IT WAS HER LOVER TOO. HER BOYFRIEND. He…ugh.

1000 years and set free by the Captain Commander. To now be out and about free interacting with the present day shinigami. Talk about a generational clash! "Yep, you heard right. Again…", it was clear that there were some. Drain. Fromnthe repeated occupation over the one or two years that he had been apart of the 4th division now. "Bit crazy to be honest, hehe", he said in a light hearted soft laugh to add to it.

"Well to be truthful. I am not sure. She stays busy or I think so given I haven't gotten much interaction with her. Heck, I think I only interacted with her once directly. But I'm always out doing missions so I guess that's normal…plus I'm not high enough in the seating that I should see her extremely often I guess", Tento said feeling quite unsure of it all. Oi…he needed to fix that!

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:11 am

Huh, the guy really seemed pretty thoughtful about all this kinda stuff. Not what she would have expected from working with the guy. Seemed more like a 'think later' kinda guy. But she supposed 'later' had to come eventually even for guys like Tento. She offered no response to his comments about where he aught to be. IT really wasn't her business and it seemed like he was speaking more to himself anyway. Though as the subject shifted to his new Captain she couldn't help but consider. Honestly she didn't know much about Arkin. Well, no more than most people knew about him. He was great, an ex member of the Seventh Division and so Lerna had been a little familiar with him until he'd been moved to Captaincy. A nice guy, and it felt a little off that he was being replaced by ......uh.... well. This woman. Putting aside the notion of .....ahem...imprisoned beasts being let out. She couldn't help but sigh a little as she felt a .... shift in quality.

The gotei in general really did seem to kinda pull people in to try and bolster numbers. But was it for the best? The motion of people was ... dizzying. Arking was getting bumped out, but yet Seventh was still stuck with Elyss. Squad One honestly seemed to be winning, and Squad Two seemed to have gained a pretty good captain as well. Third was..... well she wasn't sure how to feel about that one. Fourth was in a tenuous position. Fifth ....well. Fifth perhaps was winning about as well as First was. Sixth remained stable ... ish. At least since the pull in. She really didn't know a lot about Hakuyou. And of course Seventh got....Elyss. Perhaps her experience was a bit tainted, and Murasaki left a long shadow. But she did feel a lot like Fourth and Seventh got Fucked in the shuffle, or maybe only Seventh depending on who you asked. Kanae certainly had ..... polarized opinions surrounding her. Sigh.... why couldn't Arkin just come back to Seventh and Take Captaincy?

"That kinda stuff is out of our hands for now. So hey, I wouldn't worry too mucha bout it. Who knows, if it turns out to be too much of a hassle, I'll just have to become the next combat division Captain." She noted with a calm smile.
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:32 pm

Tento enjoyed to play the fool. It made the peace of the day come in a way, and a relaxation. It was nice to not stress, not worry, and perhaps put a few smiles on peoples faces. His own personality aside it did come out sometimes as the not one to think or goofy. He could think and think critically though, and it was an amusing thing to surprise people with. He was a rambler at times though. And this outward thinking really was not what he should be doing. That sigh from Lerna was a clear enough note of that.

“Ai. Ain't that is the truth. Leaders change but often the group stays the same. Same duty and responsibilities. Although you will have to beat me before that on such a day, pretty lady”, Tento said with an amused grin.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum