Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana]

Wed May 31, 2023 9:54 am
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

Amaranta snorted softly at the woman petting her ears as she momentarily stepped away to assume a seat beside her on the couch. Pride? It was something like that. Another part of it was admitting she enjoyed the hours she spent around these two. She would never openly admit that to her, though. Nor Kanako. They wouldn't let her hear the end of it. One of them, maybe, but surely not two. Maybe there was a possibility of having her cake and eating it, too.

Rolling her eyes softly in response, the leonine woman allowed Khaana o take the reigns in choosing their choice in animation. She was no expert on any of this, after all. This was Khaana's realm of expertise. Whether in her streams or occasional comments, her knowledge for this stuff was... somewhat endearing. Call it a curiosity, but she wanted to see what made her so intrigued by the whole spectacle. Spreading her legs out to push against Khaana's side, Amaranta quietly observed the screen as the series started, curious sapphires regarding each scene with silent amusement.

The specific choice slowly grew into one her curious gaze treated with entertainment, and perhaps even the slightest hint of awe. The characters. The action. The violence. All of it came together to make for a mixture most interesting to Amaranta as she cast her gaze to Khaana, humored as she pointed to the screen, a soft chortle escaping her lips.

"Look at that brat. She kinda' reminds me of you..." Honestly, self-aware as she was, it kind of reminded her of herself just a moment ago. Like hell she would admit that, though... Never.

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana]

Wed May 31, 2023 10:00 pm
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

It was nice to see Amaranta easing into the show. At first she still seemed a little amped up from before. But once things got rolling, the girl was locked in. A smile playing across Khaana's features as tthe show progressd. And certainly, she was amused when Amaranta seemed to point HER out as the tsundere on. "Oh yea? That's certainly an interesting idea. Now who would you think I'm being all tsundere over?" She taunted, leaning back as she turned back to the screen, just in time for a monster to tear it's way through a building, fist-first to punch the protagonist's mech in the face, tear-assing through the urban area in a vicious battle.

It was some good moves, honestly if it wasn't such a nightmare, she'd consider fighting in urban areas more often. But well, she had an image to maintain. One of the main reasons why she was considering ending her streaming career and moving on. She relied a little too much on consistency and honestly steams took up a lot of time to keep the fans happy. Management, hopefully, would help her diversify a bit. After all, popularity was a fickle thing. And she already had an idea for who could help her with that.

After all.

She glanced over to Amaranta. She kinda had to be a bit more financially responsible. Chances were, these wouldn't be the only Arrancar, or well...vagrants in general that she might wind up housing.

"What is it you wanna do?" Khaana asked, as the ending song for an episode played. they had a good several minutes before the intro to the next one played and she turned to look the feline in the eye. [color=royalblue]"I know you probably just take things as they come. But surely you have a long term goal. Right? Wanna clue me in on what Amaranta wants to accomplish?"[/clor]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:21 pm

"Hell if I know. If I had to guess, it's probably whatever "protagonist" you've got your eye on at the moment."

Retorting with a playful jest in her tone, Amaranta continued to observe the screen with a committed curiosity. There were likely several times in the past where she may have silently mocked the woman for watching any of this, but here she was, entertained and engaged in equal measure, sapphire eyes glued to the screen.

Even more than that, she was quietly developing ideas for potential abilities inspired by the impressive action scenes that seemed to hold her attention the most. A silly idea, no doubt, but she had never regarded herself as some wellspring of creative inventions on the ability front. Time and again, she had noticed that that proved to be her undoing. Pride comes before the fall, or so that old saying goes. Who came up with that anyway? Turning her gaze onto Khaana as she posed a question, Amaranta tilted her head as she leaned against the couch, quietly stroking her chin.

A long term goal. That was honestly... something that had ever crossed her mind. She made no qualms about being a simple woman with simple desires. Eat good food. Fight strong enemies. Keep rising through every degree of strength until she stood at the apex... that was what she desired initially... but now... things were complicated. There were others in the picture now. Kanako. Khaana. Klein. Sola... Gah, leave it up to the boss to lay an introspective question on her like this. Shit... Scratching the back of her head, Amaranta turned her head to the side.

"I don't know. Before I met you, I was content with living out my life fighting the strongest of the strong until I stood gloriously at the top of the precipice an Arrancar could reach in one lifetime. Now... I don't know... I guess... it's kind of complicated now? Why do you ask, anyway?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:09 pm
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] - Page 2 HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

Khaana snorted softly at that and waved dismissively. "What's that supposed to mean? Since when have I ever been looking for something like that?" She lied, furrowing her brows as she tried to remember. When had Amaranta caught wind of any of THAT stuff? Shit, she needed to watch what she said around the lioness. But she didn't fuss about it too much just yet. Amaranta wasn't the smartest, and so she was fine playing things off. Thankfully the anime was a sound distraction from the subject.

Thankfully the action was getting a bit more intense. They were getting to the end of the first season, and this section of the story it was getting pretty wild. Stronger units showing up, the twist villain was just around the corner.

All the same, as Amaranta went into her long term goals, Khaana raised a brow. A bit intrigued that the woman had never even thought of such a thing. She had expected something nebulous at least. Perhaps becoming the strongest arrancar. But to have nothing? "Oh? You want to have long term goals now that you've met me huh?" She ventured with a sly smile. "You better not start putting your head n my lap like Kanako." She teased, flashing a sly smile as she adjusted the volume.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:31 pm

"Pfft... nah. If anything, you'd be the one putting your head in my lap, Princess."

Offering that small retort, Amaranta found herself reflecting a little more deeply on her words. She was correct in a sense, but she was only part of it. She recalled her time spent here. The memories she cultivated. The conversations she held. Sure, it would have been easy to give her the casual "I just want to be the strongest that ever lived," but what did that entail, really? There were several opponents in the universe, and although her overwhelming pride didn't want to admit, there were certainly some who outclassed her in strength and wit.

Hell, her current boyfriend pulled one over her by outsmarting her. She wasn't ready to think too deeply on things now. As far as she was concerned she had plenty of time to think on stuff like this, but she had developed a few ideas. Reaching out to ruffle her hair with a grin, she cast her gaze back to the television screen. Soaking in all the action.

"If you laugh at me for what I'm about to say next, I'm going to pulverize you... but I like what it feels like to have companionship. It's just a thought... but my ideal future is probably one with you guys in it.... and others. I want to be more than just strong. I want to leave a legacy behind. Maybe even take those of lesser skill with potential under my wing. I guess... I just want to be more than the strongest warrior in town. What's the point of strength if you no longer have anything to reach for, you know?"

Amaranta's expression was genuinely embarrassed at admitting to this. Was it a sign of weakness? Would she be laughed at? Whatever. She already had a fist prepared to punch her in the shoulder as she leaned against the couch.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum