Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Empty Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana]

Tue May 30, 2023 9:56 pm
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Ama_FhPYiMvXwAA3kw6

AMARANTA VALERIA | BURNING LIONESS

How long had it been since she'd spent a night in this place? That was her stream of thought as she stepped through a Garganta, gazing at the house she had became familiar with before she set off into her own adventures. There were a lot of things she found herself wrapped in now, but she still had a duty to the boss, yeah? Of course.

Besides, she highly doubted the overgrown lizard or her haughty brat of a boss would let her stay away for long. One of them would pursue her sooner or later. No question. Though her mind was commonly focused on combat, today she found herself feeling rather relaxed, and therefore ready to unwind early. Maybe watch something on television. If both of them were sleep, that would be more than ideal.

Opening the door, Amaranta would stretch her arms out as she noted the remote by the couch. Grinning from ear to ear, she'd casually grab that bad boy, leap onto the couch, and sprawl her body across it in an act reminiscent of the feline she represented.

"Time to relax. Man, it's been a minute since I've been here."

El Abrasador Leona |END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Empty Re: Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana]

Tue May 30, 2023 10:10 pm
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Header_sample_b2193b82ba5fb6b7d890dad69fd18172

"It sure has."

Khaana noted, having more or less blended into the surroundings as she had been lazing on a couch when Amaranta walked in. Only unlike a normal human, Khaana made no noise when she was resting. She didn't breathe, or make all of those siubtle little motions and shifts when she was settled. And so it was entirely possible the mod soul would spook the Arrancar when she suddenly spoke up.

A little yawn escaped Khaana's mouth as she slowly peeled herself up from the furniture and regarded Amaranta. Making her way over to the Feline and putting a and lightly on her hip.

"So. Noticed a friend of yours decided to start staying here. Bit of a surprise to find out I had two tennants instead of just one. And the new one is big enough that I need to install a new wing so that she can take a shit without breaking the toilet." She pointed out calmly. That voice firm and blunt. Making it a bit obscure as to wether or not she was actually upset with the development. Well, at least Kanako. She was clearly none too pleased about Amaranta inviting strangers to stay at her place without her say.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 1:11 am

"Oh shit. I didn't even notice you there. Sheesh, since when did you learn to blend into the environment?"

Amaranta was spooked as intended, albeit most of her fright was in the shock of her expression than any sort of fear that would have sent her rolling off from her comfy position on the couch. Then, the boss lady walked over with her hand on her hip as though she owned the place - which she did - but still, Amaranta pouted softly as she rubbed the back of her head. She figured this subject was going to come sooner or later. Might as well address it now, even if it's getting in the way of her reclining into the early hours of the day to watch television.

"I didn't really intend for her to stay all that long, but she's persistent and she owed me cash for using up some of my stuff around the house. Besides... judging by what you're telling me, you don't seem like you mind her company so far. If you disagreed with her stay, you coulda just told her to hightail it out of here, but here we are. How was that idiot, anyway? I bet she made a fine impression on you, Princess. She's a really good suck up, and I bet you ate that shit up like candy, ah?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 6:13 am
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] Header_sample_b2193b82ba5fb6b7d890dad69fd18172

Khaana closed in on Amaranta and narrowed her eyes, taking a moment to crouch down to Amaranta's level and give the woman a placid stare, unimpressed with that playful little voice of hers. Not quite angry, but also not amused.

"She's pledged Loyalty to me. Whatever the hell that means for an arrancar. I would say it was a result of me beating her around a bit, but she keeps saying that she would have served me even before I showed off a little. Not really sure what the hell all that is about. But we're getting off the subject." She pointed out, locking her gaze onto Amaranta once again as she turned and made her way back to her seat. Sitting back down before pointing to the spot infront of her. Indicating that Amaranta should get off that lazy ass of hers and make her way over.

"I'm a little curious just what you've been getting up to. I'm not your mom or anything like that. Outside of when I call you to do a job for me, you're free to do what you like. But I can't help but be curious what a scrappy cat like you has been doing."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 7:00 am

"Loyalty at first sight, eh? As expected of that overgrown kiss-ass. I figured she would react pleasantly to you. God, I find that both annoying and endearing about her at the same time. Only when I'm the one getting my ass kissed, though."

Amaranta regarded the woman with a languid gaze as she remained sprawled against her position on the couch, heedless sapphires ignoring the not so subtle point in her general direction. It was the sort of thing that reminded her of Klein, the disposition of acting as though she was something to be commanded like a subservient feline, an act that offered twofold amusement.

Much like a stubborn feline, she could choose to accept or decline at her leisure, come what may concerning reaction. In other words, she had no intent of moving over there after solidifying her comfy position on the couch. Of course, she held little issue in honoring answering her questions, though. Khaana had every right to know, after all. Leaning against the couch, Amaranta would flash a bold grin as she tapped her part of the couch in a playfully defiant response.

"A lot, really. I've gotten up to so much since we've last spoke. Met some cute little man who likes treating me to a good time. Before that, I met another cute guy who I'd like to see again. He looks like what you people call on earth - a twink - but man, he really knows how to throw down and hold his own. We fought twice, and he left me stranded and naked last time. Stole my panties, too. I've scrapped and fucked and fought. All in all, one hell of a time."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 7:37 am

That defiant stare was met with a raised brow. And slowly, there was a slow, creeping darkness that crawled across the floor. The void from which her Seraphim tended to spawn. A small spot, but one that slowly would grow in Amaranta's direction as a result of the woman's impish defiance. A mild threat.

The feline's explanation was taken in idle stride, drumming her fingers on the side of her chair's arm as she seemed to consider the woman's..... interesting shift.

"You seem a little....different." She noted quietly, furrowing her brows just a little as she scrutinized the feline, studying them carefully before getting up to her feet and tilting her head. "You were a wild and reckless thing before. But now you just sound like some haughty bitch who'se gotten too comfortable with being popular." She murmured calmly enough, her head canting a bit to the side as she stared at the feline, disappointment in her expression, a slight frown darkening her features.

"It was kinda cool now amped up and fun to have around you were. But now you've started just getting annoying. What ....did all that fighting and fucking go to your head?" She ventured before that dark pool vanished, absorbing back into Khaana as she rolled her eyes, folding her arms across her chest before she sighed. "I'm gonna be retiring soon. Or rather, graduating sortof. I've made enough money, and I've even been helping some new streamers get off their feet. I'll probably do a few little side gigs on the side, but eventually, I'd like to put myself into the administrative side of things, expand a little as well. But that means the last couplem onths of my streaming Career are something I'd like to enjoy. And I don't need some stuck up bitch of a cat muddying the air. So you got an explanation as to the sudden change in tude?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 8:10 am

"Humility was never something I wore on my sleeves, Princess. Didn't change when I first met you, won't change now that I know you. Afraid you in danger of being replaced or something?"

The mild threat with was met with an equally impish expression, one no less bold than the last. Maintaining the same languid behavior as she had done so before, Amaranta rolled around on the couch, stretching out her arms and legs as though she owned the area she laid on. Far as she was concerned, she had no place to talk.

She wasn't exactly the spitting image of humility herself, filled with her fair share of haughty bitch juice in equal measure. Hers was simply displayed in the way she carried herself. First, it's Klein thinking he was hot shit since he beat her once, and now it was her towering over her and approaching her, speaking as if she's changed.

What a pain the ass. What attitude was she going on about? Or perhaps, a grin widened unbidden, perhaps... she was jealous. Of what? She was uncertain, but there was something here that amused her as she lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. Rising up to face her, the leonine woman would scratch the back of her head with her claws.

"I guess the Godzilla Reject kissed up so well she's setting a standard for how I oughta' act, eh? Sorry, Princess, but it all comes with the territory. Why the hell do I have to humble myself to make any of you happy? None of the fucking and fighting went to my head. " For a moment, that grin seemed to subside, the urge dying off to call her out for jealousy, as though she was genuinely bothered by something, albeit it was an emotion never easily displayed by someone of a stubborn disposition like her own... vulnerability, perhaps? Of course not... Casting it to the side, she continued on.

"If anything, I feel like one of those might potentially stifle my flow moving forward. What other explanation do you need? If I act well-behaved, I'll probably be called out for losing my edge. Of course, if you want me out so your remaining days until retirement can be enjoyed, you can have the dinosaur, too. I'd like to find some way to get her off of sucking my dick 24/7."

Last edited by Iori on Wed May 31, 2023 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 8:39 am
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

Khaana continued to stare the feline down as they seemed to bristle slightly . More posturing, and an assertion that she'd always been this way. Certainly interesting, but she was more than happy to watch and let Amaranta keep talking. Letting her get it all off her chest. Certainly, Khaana had said nothing about Kanako. In fact, she had expressed confusion. So Amaranta's own puffing and hissing that Khaana somehow preferred the big lizard's behavior was certainly interesting.

But she did pick up on something. The assumption that she wasn't being kicked out, but specifically replaced. Followed by the feline mentioning Kanako several times. But more than that.

When she saw that smile die, she tilted her head ever so slightly. And she went even more quiet as she listened to that soft lapse in the woman's loud, blustering facade. Being called out? She took several long moments to stare at the woman, contemplating everything that had been said, and of course....watching as the woman seemed to resign themselves to the implicated fate. And she remained quiet for several moments. And after that, she crouched down, putting herself down to Amaranta's level before reaching in and gently resting a hand on the arrancar's cheek. That stern, glaring look softening as she silently looks the woman in the eyes.

"I'm not replacing you with Kanako, Am. And nobody's here that's gonna call you out." She noted softly. That hand gently sliding back to gently run through the arrancar's bangs. Not in a caress, but a gentle pet atop her head, tousling the woman's hair. IT was pretty bold of her to go petting an irritated Arrancar's head, but well, if Amaranta decided to lash out, she was not gonna be too bothered.

"I don't expect you to be a good girl, or go kissing my ass. And admittedly Kanako seems more like a puppy than a person sucking up. Id' rather not have two of those around my place. What I DO want, is for you to not feel like you have to act out to get my attention. You don't need to act tough. You already proved your toughness when you half melted me into a puddle during our little scuffle. If you wanna leave, you can. But if you need a place to crash, you're welcome here. Just leave the bluster at the door, yea?" She ventured softly.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 9:09 am

There was something to be said about absolute strength and the solitude that came with it. Amaranta had always fought with this endgame in her head. Would it be lonely at the top? Maintaining two sides of a coin was akin to walking a tightrope for her. On one side, she valued the pride that came with being strong, the domineering emotion, the ego, the excitement.

On another, much to her chagrin, she slowly but surely welcomed the pleasant interaction that reared its head along the path. There was no falsity in her words. Pride was indeed something she wore on her sleeves. Fiercely adamant in her denial of those pleasantries, she genuinely wondered about a scenario where she wasn't spending a day here with these two.

How she might be somewhat bummed out by that outcome. Did that make her soft? She wondered. Did a middle ground even exist? Could she have the best of both worlds? Perhaps because she found her mind slowly descending into those thoughts, the irritated lioness didn't bother to brush her hand away. No, if anything, she simply let it happen as she gazed at the woman with curious sapphires, curiously tugging at Khaana's wrist.

"Hpmh... fine. Whatever. I'm not in the mood for clashing with you on this anyway. I'll dial it back. As long as you understand where I'm coming from, I guess I don't need to leave any time soon. Anyway, you don't look busy at the moment. Want to hop on this couch and look at that anime that you gush over so much?" She ventured languidly, crossing her legs in defeat. She needed something to watch, after all. It wasn't entirely unpleasant to share her time with the boss.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 31, 2023 9:20 am
Is This Rubble?[Amaranta, Khaana] HEADER__souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_and_2_more_drawn_by_kodamazon__sample-fa56d7b84a7f0787f90db5751f83cad9

Khaana smiled just a little as Amaranta seemed to relent. capitulating a bit faster than she'd expected. Or well, with a lot less violence than she expected. But of course they didn't do so completely. She could still sense that something was still bothering the woman. But well...she wasn't a mind reader. Was it jealousy? Was it pride? She'd gotten a lot of hints, but Khaana wasn't a detective, she had just recognized a few signs she knew from anime and things had worked out in the gamble. But all the same, when Amaranta offered a suggestion, a crafty smile crossed her lips and she nodded, reaching up and gently petting those ears before she promptly walked around and sat herself next to Amaranta on the couch, giving a respectful little chunk of distance as she chuckled.

"No problem. I think I got just the thing to help calm you down." She chimed as she turned on the television and switched to the blueray player. She had several anime saved to the hardware. And she knew one SPECIFICALLY she wanted to show Amaranta. A mecha anime with big huge monsters and brilliant actiuon scenes, not to mention animation that was way ahead of its time.

And as a bonus? The lead Female was one of the hardest tsunderes there was. And Khaana planned on giving Amaranta a very knowing smile every time the girl would start angrily stuttering on screen.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum