Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Utensil
Utensil
Starter Member

Coyote Starrk {WIP} Empty Coyote Starrk {WIP}

Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:48 pm
Coyote Starrk {WIP} Starrk-header1
“I AM ALONE...”

I. Basic Information

» Name: Coyote Starrk
» Alias: Primera Espada
» Age: Unknown
» Gender: Male

» Association: None except Lilynette

» Estigma: [Where is and what does their mask fragment look like?]
» Hollow Hole: [Where is their hollow hole located?]
» Aspect of Death: Loneliness

» Appearance Written: [What does your character look like? Write it up.]

» Appearance Image:
Coyote Starrk {WIP} Starrk

I. “I AM NOT ALONE...”

» Personality: [Please describe your character's personality. Please be sure to use at least 10 sentences.]

» Likes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

» Dislikes: [Optional, delete if not used.]

I. “I CAN'T RECALL WHICH ONE OF US WAS THE ORIGINAL...”

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a hollow, how they became an arrancar and what they are doing now.]

I. “OUR MERE PRESENCE TAXED OUR COMRADES' SOULS, AND MADE THEM DISAPPEAR...”

» Natural Abilities: [What kind of skills or abilities does your character have naturally? This can span from above average strength, to a large amount of skill in swordsmanship.]

I. “IN OUR LONELINESS, WE SPLIT OUR SOUL INTO TWO...”

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from cero/bala, hierro and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it].

I. “KECHIRASÉ...”

» Zanpakutō Name: [What is your zanpakutō's name?]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance: [What does your arrancar's zanpakutō look like? A picture or written bio will do. You can also do both if you wish]

» Sealed Zanpakutō Power: [Some arrancar can express power in their hollow nucleus outside of their resurreccion but to a weaker extent. Keep it simple, remove if none.]

I. “LOS LOBOS!”

» Resurrección Release Phrase: [What is your arrancar's release phrase?]

» Resurrección Release Action: [Does your arrancar do any physical action to release their resurrección? Feel free to remove this if none.]

» Resurrección Appearance: [Describe what their resurrección looks like. It can be written, or you can use an image. You can also use both if you want]

» Resurrección Abilities: [Explain the abilities and powers that your arrancar gets in their form.]

I. “I AM NOT ALONE...”

» Equipment: [If your arrancar has any equipment? Put it here. If they don't, skip this section.]

I. “... I AM NOT ALONE.”

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

General Skills
» Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained[/list]

Will Skills
» Willpower: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained[/list]

Arrancar Skills
» Hollow Nucleus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Regeneration: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Cero: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
» Sonido: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. “I AM ALONE... AGAIN...”

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF CHARACTER APPLICATION
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum