Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty 2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations WkgXogw
SOCIAL THREAD OF THE SEASON

I. What's OTS?

Here, we go back over the last three months and pick out different finalists to discern who was the best of the season in certain categories. These nominations, in particular, are for the months of March, April, and May.

This particular OTS category is for the Social Thread of the Season. Nominate the non-combat thread that you think displayed the best instance of character writing, development, or just general interpersonal interaction.

II. OTS Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. Please include a link to your nomination.
4. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2023 OF THE SEASON VOL. 2
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:39 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23963-masterful-and-relentless-eliane-alastair

Great character writing all around in a tense interaction; creepy fake Eliane being herself and Alastair's resolve being tested.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty Re: 2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:02 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23975-nascent-dreams-kyo-mizu

T'was cute. I recall reading this and thoroughly enjoying reading how natural the reactions played out until Kyo popped the question of asking Mizu out on a date. I sincerely look forward to see how this plays out, but being reminded of it as I went through OTS, I couldn't not not nominate it.
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:49 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t23710-where-s-your-pride-lukas-freyja
For social thread of the season, I'm nominating this! Hime and Snake play Freyja and Lukas who represent two distinct and competing visions for the Vandenreich. They both want what they think is best for the organization and Quincy people, but espouse very different methods. Lukas's radical ideas make him a bit of a scorned maverick, while Freyja still wants improvement for her people but seems to want more dedicated effort to raise up everyone, not punishing the weak like Lukas wants. It's a very interesting read with two very different perspectives involved!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:53 pm
Fissile Material

Just two girls hanging out. Discussing girl stuff like "Yeah, I'd like a cero bomb which I am going to use in my next thread to try to kill, injure, and/or frame one of my other captains". Gamma likes threads which create things and there is no shortage of threads which are ongoing or have been done as a result of this social thread on top of it just being a nice, cool thread of two bad guys hanging out chatting. For that reason, it's getting put into the pool.

2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations Gamma_Signature
2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2023 Q2 Social Thread of the Season Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD

Paradigm likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum