Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue0/0Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Empty Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade)

Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:42 am
UPGRADE INCOMING

I. Upgrade Information

» Character Name: Tier Harribel
» Character Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21400-spirit-class-1-hazard-o-tier-harribel

» Upgrade Details: Aumentar: Advanced or Elite

» Supporting Material:

Due to the changes to Arrancar, Tier's regeneration is changing to augmentation. However, due to the implications in canon with Tier being the third strongest arrancar in Aizen's army, strong enough to fight multiple Captains and Vice Captains at once without showing significant signs of struggle, and also her status as being one of the few SC 1 on site I feel this stat would be higher than the adept it was when it was just regeneration to accurately showcase the level of power she actually has at her disposal.

I, however, will leave it up to Staff to deny or allow for the skill to be upped to Advanced or Elite, whichever feels best plausible.

I. Hazard Rating Information

[Has your character done anything to necessitate alterations of their hazard ratings whether that is gaining greater influence with other characters, acquiring greater resources and equipment, power reflected in this upgrade of their notoriety has increased? Please list a short summary of your character's actions between now and your last upgrade for the purpose of ensuring that they are still up to date or if they should be altered to reflect your character's growth.]

» Power:

» Influence:

» Resources:

» In-Character Summary: I have no idea what to even put here.

I. Additional Information

Shark Attack? Also, hurry so I can fight.

END OF UPGRADE
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Left_bar_bleue16000/1Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade) Empty Re: Tier Harribel is Autistic (Upgrade)

Sat Jun 03, 2023 1:35 pm
[adm]Approved for Advanced.

Hazard Ratings:
Hazard - S
Influence - B
Resources - D
Overall - A[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum