Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre]

Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:52 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_ribiadan__sample-1e182cdb1d683343c554761efe4ddc0a

The sudden motion was expected, and as the woman ghrabbed for her neck, instead she found a hand latching onto her own, as Saber narrowed her eyes. But still the both of them tumbled to the ground, toppling over in a sight that KLein no doubt would have appreciated as Saber war promptly pinned down beneath Kita! Glaring up at the woman as they suddenly puffed herself up! However, when that rage subsided, and Kita peeled back to make her way over to a wall. She narrowed her eyes, watching as this ...broken creature all but collapsed into herself. She peeled herself off the ground and furrowed her brows. Several long moments taken as she peered at the woman as she struggled with herself.

"Are you?" She questioned the woman, narrowing her eyes slightly. Admittedly she didn't have much information to go by. She had no idea what was normal for arrancar, but this was certainly a heavy divorce from how Klein and Amaranta were. She made her way over to the woman and leered at them. "Are you sure you're a real arrancar? You almost seem broken." She muttered, narrowing her eyes as she ...considered things. Her instinct was to ask Klein about it. But it also occurred to her that he may be responsible, or perhaps complacent with her condition. She remained silent for several long moments. Perhaps she should ask Amaranta? No. Even that wasn't a sure thing. But even so, she couldn't just LET this .... thing suffer.

She studied the woman with her pesquisa. Surely there was something indicating something was wrong? OR was she simply always like this? She didn't know. At least for now. But she certainly intended to find out.

"How long have you been like this?"
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre]

Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:13 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

A hand tensed, slamming against the wall in anger toward Sabre's question, her head whipping back so quick it was a surprise her neck didn't snap or strain, lip curled to reveal her fangs once again, "I AM! I have to! I have to be!" That desperate yell shrill enough to cause the glass to tremble, hands balling into tight fists as she fended off those revolting thoughts that sought only to muddy her mind with untruths; she hadn't any paws, her tail was gone, she was an Arrancar, she had to be.

Her fist punctured the floor, breaking the finish as those unpleasant memories were unearthed, shaking in anger as her voice was reduced to a hiss, "Since that damned Shinigami's vermin did this to me.."

Facing away from Sabre, she'd squeeze her eyes shut as to not allow her rage to grow any further, "I'm not broken."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:55 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_ribiadan__sample-1e182cdb1d683343c554761efe4ddc0a

Sabre narrowed her eyes at that and paused, taking a moment to glance at the woman's mask fragments and taking a moment to consider. But she didn't know enough to make a proper educated assessment. Whatever she was, she was clearly not right in the head. And even more than that, she didn't have a means to help this pathetic creature.

There was nothing else she could do for this creature. And she felt.... a burning frustration. Her mind flashing back to her own suffering. Her own fraying mind, struggling with .... herself. And to see it mirrored in this woman, it was a feeling she greatly despised. And of all things.... she wanted to help her. She NEEDED to help her. She could not STAND to see this mental torment and have it remind her of her own suffering.

"Is that so? I wonder about that." She narrowed her eyes, a coursing of her spiritual energy, as her hands twisted into sharpened claws. A partial release of her Resureccion as she reached out and GRABBED the woman by the mask on her head, her eyes narrowing as those claws SANK into the pale material. Slowly clamping down, to watch as cracks slither along the piece. Those blood-red eyes all but bleeding energy into the air around her as she clenched down. A sheer, reckless instinct. "Don't worry. If this doesn't work. I'll put you out of your misery myself." She growled, and if Kita didn't react, she had every intention of closing her fist entirely.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:36 pm
Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 NHJCSUs

Kita Lirio

"Huh?"

Her attention was dragged away from forcing herself back down into placidity and to Sabre, feeling her clawed hand grasp the thick band-like connection between her horn-like fragments, feeling and hearing the sickening crack in the material, blood forming and running down her face in dribbles as she'd let out a scream. Her head burned with a pain comparable to the touching of a white hot sun, recklessly swinging an arm to bat Sabre away from her, small shards of the formation coming loose as she did so, panting and appearing spaced out.

First it was pain, and then came a vile desire that wasn't given the chance to form prior, red trickling through her white locks and appearing to stain some of her pale locks a crimson red, color forming on her pale features as she panted and grunted in pain. The desire was so fervent in her mind, as if she was being compelled to scratch an itch that had gone so long untouched, her hands raising up to her temples, clawed fingers poking into the bleeding cracks.

"..Off.." Her shaking voice commanded, "Get off..." Waves of nausea hit her as her spiritual pressure leaked and expressed. The prying hands of what was always meant to be worked to scrape those shards off, painful bit after painful bit, screams and gags complimenting such a ghastly sight of red spilling over her body and marring her perfect white locks. It was like reopening an old, poorly healed wound that caused her nothing but suffering, to be cleaned out and finally given the opportunity to heal.

At some point, the screaming stopped, nothing but the calm panting of the nude woman.

Once Again, Wanderer [Kita, Sabre] - Page 2 48SVS4Z

Despite her bloodied face and messy crimson locks, her expression was peaceful, in relief. Though her heart was pounding, her thoughts didn't dissolve into that animalistic drive. Her eyes slowly slid open, and looked to the one who pushed her liberation,

"...What is this?" A clawed hand gently pressed against her forehead, "..The roars of my mind aren't threatening to swallow me into that blind rage..?" Her confusion was clear.

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum