Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro]

Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:58 pm
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 HEADER___gilgamesh_and_ishtar_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tarou2__sample-da521ab775d6e765ed0e2221a50f500b

Yuri raised a brow slightly and gave something of a peer toward Kokoro as she canted her head a bit to the side, waving her hand at the wrist as she gave the woman a frown.

"That's a bit much don't you think?Just because everyone else is running themselves ragged doesn't mean you have to follow suit. If nothing else, we have a responsibility as high seated officers to conduct ourselves as an example of proper behavior. To perform to the utmost in times of crisis, while still maintaining proper health and rest." She stated firmly, folding her arms and tipping her nose up a bit as if to look down on such a notion of wearing one's self out simply as a means of following the herd. Though she was sure Kokoro no doubt had such an instinct stronger than others.

Though, when Kokoro revealed what she had been eating, a look of sheer shock crossed Yuri's features. "Dried rations?! This isn't a mission! You should be eating proper meals!" She insisted, tapping her chin for a moment, briefly lost entirely to any notion of frustration to be skeeved at eating nothing but dried rations for any length of time. Bleh. No no, this wouldn't do. Putting her hands on her hip, Yuri LEANED in and frowned up at her superior.

"I'll be taking you out to have a proper hot meal. I considered just going to a nearby vendor. But if you've been eating nothing but tack and leaning on naps for rest, then I'll just have to take you to my estate so that we can get you a proper meal."" She stated calmly, as if it were the most logical course of action.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro]

Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:53 am
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 CHnVZsf
KOKORO ZENDAN | THIRD SEAT

"I'm not doin' it to follow suit, that's shortsighted. Proper behavior's all well and good, and I wouldn't be stretchin' myself thin for everyday work. But we're not really in an everyday situation these days, ya know? And I'd rather set an example that sometimes you've gotta be ready to push yourself."

Kokoro had to imagine that a lot of people would have considered all this posturing cute, and in a sense, she agreed, though that particular "cute" was more akin to a puppy nipping at your ankles than anything attractive. Either way, she appreciated her subordinate's efforts, and she wasn't going to argue with a meal.

"Well, it's a lot better than the usual field stuff the Gotei hands out, my mom makes it all herself ya know. But I won't turn ya down, so sure, lead the way."

Yuri might have been frowning upward at her, but Kokoro's expression remained calm and pleasant. She'd definitely gotten to a place of confidence in herself, and given the last month or so, something like this wasn't exactly going to bother her.

EVER-IMPROVING | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:37 am
Embers on your Heels [Yuri, Kokoro] - Page 2 HEADER___gilgamesh_and_ishtar_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tarou2__sample-da521ab775d6e765ed0e2221a50f500b

Tch.
The circle around back to the needs of the situation. A slight tinge of frustration in Yuri as she took just a moment to close her eyes and let a hand rest on her hips. A brief moment of irrittation. GUh, if only she could just MAKE people listen to her! And what was more annoying was that it was point based in reason. She'd never call it fair or correct of course, SHE was the right one, but it was the circumstance. A circumstance that had SEVERAL members working themselves a little too hard. Getting all tired. Making Mistakes SHE had to catch and fix. IT was all well and good to hear. 'We gotta push ourselves for times like this'. But it only made it EXTRA hard for Yuri. A lot of resources were diverted to the current issues, and so existing work slowed considerably. Eighth Division was able to supplement, but there was only so much people not familiar with the work could help with when it came to these things.

Tch, and then of course when those tired little mistakes trickle down. Everyone was all on board for pitching in the extra hours to help with reconstruction and restoration. But how about when that inspection paprwork gets lost in the middle of an all nighter huh? And all of a sudden, a brick gets stuck in the cogs because they have to track down who signed off on the obligation without proper notes. All that good will wasn't gonna magically produce a missing inspection report. Nope, it meant a whole lot of people sitting on their hands while someone got a hold of them.

Was she perhaps projecting her bad day a little? Absolutely. And the fact that Kokoro remained stalwart through her probing was a little anxiety inducing. Some part of her a little miffed that her words just glossed over the woman. Not even a 'Hmm maybe I should dial it back a bit'? A MOMENt of consideration?! It was insulting! And for the first time, a tinge of that frustration showed on her expression, tapping away with her foot as this big shapely beast just stayed calm and placid.

But thankfully, she was able to distract herself. Her little idea, and of course Kokoro's compliance imediately put a pleased smile on her face. SO much so that she actually paused to consider Kokoro's comment about the homemade rations. "Hm....really? I admit I've never had homemade rations before..." A brief moment as she considered what that would be like. Could RATIONS really be tasty? Maybe she should look into trying to make something like that.

Thoughts for later.

But for now? She smiled from ear to ear, all the confidence in the world as she was already patting herself on the back for having come up with the idea. "I'd hardly mind if you did, but I assure you, you won't regret it. Lady Yui's cooking is pretty famous in our district." A hint of bragging in her voice as she promptly opened the door and gestured for Kokoro to follow. Quite eager to begin leading the massive woman off toward the rukongai. Already she was practically salivating at what she imagined would be quite the reaction from Kokoro. Surely at least good FOOD would get this cow excited.

Not to mention she was rather hungry herself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum