Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla]

Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:44 pm
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

A sandaled foot stretched from the void and clacked on the ground. Following behind was a second foot, which brought with it a bright red-haired woman with eyes as green and sparkling as oceans. These eyes were wide with wonder as they absorbed the world around them, one filled with dewy plants reaching toward the heavens and great buildings entirely unlike the ones on the other side of the portal she'd stepped through.

It had been ages since Priscilla Tintalla had traveled to the land of the living. She wasn't one to stray often from her desert home in Hueco Mundo, certainly not to go sight seeing in a strange place like this. What had driven her here was curiosity born of the whispering rumors telling tales of incredible Hollows and Arrancar, her people, appearing on Earth. When she pressed the issue, Priscilla was able to discern this location as one owned and operated by some of those diabolic denizens of her homeland.

As she looked around her, Priscilla realized she fit right in here at this oasis of a Brazilian resort. Dressed similarly to a Raqs sharqi dancer, she looked and felt ready to revel on a beach somewhere; in fact, one of the things she remembered loving about this odd world was the abundance of water in which to swim and frolic. Priscilla turned her gaze to what appeared to be the front entrance of the resort and stepped through a revolving door, nearly getting trapped in an endless left turn as she did. Maybe the beach is through there? thought Priscilla as she moved to enter the resort proper, oblivious to the ideas of "checking in" and paid entry.

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty Re: Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla]

Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:37 pm
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Header-manasa
MANASA

Another one? She pouted when she was told that another stowaway was aboard, her cheeks were a bit rosy already since she had started her most recent string of drinks nice and early. It was four o'clock somewhere after all! Regardless, apparently it was her turn to go deal with intruders but Manasa liked to think she was wayyyyy more personable than the others. I mean, a girl like her was way more enjoyable than someone who hated you on principle and the other who wanted to own you like property.

She just wanted you to loosen up and let your hair down.

"Who 're you?"

Manasa asked when she had arrived on the scene. Already in her swimsuit with the loose shawl over the top. Her mismatched eyes were a little hyperactive in looking over Priscilla. She was a cutie but that wasn't what came to mind first, she was already going through the routes of what kind of girl she was like. Did she like to party? Did she like to drink? How did she tolerate it? Was she a lightweight or would she outdrink an elephant?

All very important questions.

"Sorry, I mean. What's up, my fellow hollow?"

Where were her manners, really? Kinda boring to adhere to though but Safira did get mad when she acted so casually all the time. Manasa just let her thoughts flow from one tangent to another while she waited. The bottle of hard alcohol meeting her lips so she could take another swig. Yummy.

BOOZE IS A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND | END POST

Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Gamma_Signature
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] CHARACTER_LISTDeep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] GRAPHICS_THREADDeep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] TIMELINE_THREAD
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue0/0Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty Re: Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla]

Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:13 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

All of Priscilla's focus was on getting to that hidden beach and spending the day relaxing. Maybe she would meet some fun people, maybe she wouldn't; either way, it had to be better than walking through an endless desert, the sand between her toes ice cold instead of sun warmed. These thoughts were interrupted by the questioning look of a young woman with viridescent hair and mismatched eyes.

If her spiritual presence wasn't enough of a giveaway, the stranger's awkwardly reworded question made clear she was also an Arrancar. Just bothering to come across with less hostility made Priscilla like her, as it showed she wanted to be friendly. "I'm Priscilla, nice to meet you! What's your name?" she said with a cheery jubilance somewhat rare among their kind. As she answered the stranger Priscilla spread her arms wide and moved in to pull her in tight and smother her with a friendly hug. After a second she pulled away and asked a question of her own.

"I heard about this place from some silly gossipers in Hueco Mundo. Could you tell me how to get to the beach from here? I just got here and don't want to waste another minute of sunshine!"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:55 am
MANASA

"My my, aren't you a bubbly one? I want some of what you're on."

She thought the bubbly attitude was a little endearing in a kind of delicious way you know? Manasa definitely licked her lips at the thought of getting something that could set her on that high that put her head in the clouds for a few hours.

"Oh, I'm Manasa btw. You want the beach? Sure, I'll cut ya some slack."

The serpent explained, a shrug of her shoulders like the whole thing was simple. She could be like the rest of them and have a stick up her ass except where's the fun in that? Safira wanted people to do what she wanted and Manasa knew the best way to get someone on your side was to fulfil all their whims.

Deep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] CHARACTER_LISTDeep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] GRAPHICS_THREADDeep Dive into Strange Waters [Manasa, Priscilla] TIMELINE_THREAD
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:25 am

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

"Huh?" said Priscilla as she confusedly looked at the marble floor beneath her. She didn't know what her new friend meant, so she just shrugged her shoulders and brought her cerulean eyes back up to meet hers. Priscilla marveled at Manasa's heterochromic eyes, which in this moment she thought were the most amazing things in the world. She thought about how many wild and interesting Arrancar she had come across over the years, yet somehow just like in humans heterochromia was a rarity.

"Kind and cute as a button, Manasa!" As she gave out compliments Priscilla reached forward and playfully touched the other Arrancar on her nose. "I'm glad you're here. Truthfully I don't really ever come to the Living World so it's still really weird to me. I've never really had to leave Hueco Mundo, you know. But there's no sunshine and beaches in that old desert, so who needs it!" There also weren't bad memories here on Earth for Priscilla, so she had double the reason to put some distance between herself and her homeland.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:42 am
MANASA

That was a serious question, just what was this girl on. Manasa wanted whatever substance she was taking to abuse like it was no one's business. Alas though she was being a little guarded about it but just a bit of coaxing here and there, an addict could overcome anything for a hit dontcha know?

Her hand came up to wrap it around Priscilla's wrist when she touched her nose. Each digit as a vine that took hold to not let the other arrancar escape now that she'd committed.

"You're so right, love the wisdom there sister. Why even waste any more time here when it's so much more fun to be had? You ever tried drinking and swimming? It can be quite the rush to struggle against your sinking body while trying to keep your head above water. A total thrill."

She said while beginning to tug the other woman along. There was a nice little secluded spot she knew of on the beach where she could really work Priscilla. The boss did want extra hands after all, getting all buddy buddy was always the best incentive to keeping someone close by.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:19 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

When Manasa grabbed her wrist, Priscilla didn't bother resisting the woman's grasp. She didn't want to anyway. It seemed to her Manasa was as excited as she was to make a new friend, which made her even more glad she decided to come here. Back in Hueco Mundo it wasn't so easy to get companions, last time she found a group that accepted her it took years of wandering. Here on Earth her people are apparently much friendlier towards each other.

Priscilla listened to Manasa with wide eyes, intrigued by her words. She wasn't quite sure what she meant, but it sure sounded fun! "It's been a long time since I swam but I don't think I could stop myself from drinking when I did, it kinda just worked out that way!" She could at least still remember the taste of seawater and how strangely salty it was. It wasn't her favorite part of swimming, that's for sure.

At first Priscilla felt herself being pulled along by her new friend, but with no doubts about following her she sped up to walk side by side with her. She was buzzing with excitement! Her eyes darted in every direction as they walked as she took in their surroundings. Strange and fancy floors and walls not remotely resembling the sad limestone-like structures in Hueco Mundo, brilliant and blooming flowers seen through windows, and glittering light fixtures hanging from the ceilings all captivated the fish out of water Arrancar.

"So Manasa, what do you do here?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:19 am
MANASA

Not a lot going on in this one's head was there? Manasa thought to herself while her drunken gaze lingered on Priscilla's. The blue eyes were like an ocean you could totally get lost in if you dropped your guard and not in the romantic way, they were the type that could really give you some nasty trips.

"I work here, I'm like one of the bosses."

She says all hush hush to her, it's a secret after all and would be a bit of a problem if everyone suddenly tried to mooch up to one of the people in charge. Not really the best secret keeper though after putting that out there so the validity of this as clear as she is intoxicated at the moment.

"And because I'm one of the bosses, we can have as much fun as we want together."

That idea of fun might not be for everyone though. What was more fun than struggling to remember the night before, waking up in an awkward position with a hangover that was just telling you to jam more substances in your body to make it go away. The greatest kind of medicine was the worst kind of poison to her and if she gets her way she'll be holding the goblet to this cutie's lips for her to sip down too.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:26 pm

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

A boss?! Wow! Priscilla hadn't expected this otherwise-unassuming girl to be a head honcho of this place. She perked up at this revelation and appeared visibly surprised as she stared into Manasa's eyes. "Wow! Lucky me, making friends with the big boss lady!" responded Priscilla, as quietly as Manasa had spoken. She wasn't sure why they were whispering, but once Manasa did it, it seemed like the thing to do.

Giddily, Priscilla turned forward again. She couldn't be more excited! The prospect of being able to do whatever they want was incredibly appealing to the air-headed Arrancar. She was never so lucky in Hueco Mundo, everything was always a battle in that gross old desert. Priscilla inwardly groaned as she thought about how much of a headache her homeland was. But that was behind her. Now she was with Manasa!

"Soooo, what kind of fun do you want to have Manasa? I'll follow your lead! Oh and...why are we whispering?" As Priscilla questioned her new friend, a confused look came across her face. Maybe Manasa was just being cute, she thought.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:47 am
MANASA

What kind of fun. Jeez, did this girl need an itinerary for fun or something? Whatever happened to the good old attitude of go with the flow, she hated this whole planning business.

Letting her free hand cop a feel of the woman's toned midriff her thoughts were squarely on thinking how it would be a pretty neat platform to do some body shots, or maybe sniff a few lines, off. There were no pure thoughts in this neverending need to chase a greater feeling of pleasure to avoid the apathy and monochrome reality she saw without them.

Everything needed to be turned into an aparatus to escape pain. That was the core of every human seeking to find solace from the harsh reality.

"Can't have anyone stealing our ideas. You wanna try something that'll make your headspin?"

She offers without any concrete idea of what substance to try and stuff into Priscilla first.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum