Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana]

Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:38 pm
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Hana_PostingHeader19
Enter: Hana Aoyama

"Yes, and I have no interest in being a 'riot.' Who wants to feel like a toddler with the person they are supposed to be romantically involved with?" Hana shuddered at the thought. Her mind went back to a recent meeting with a man so tall it was almost frightening. She would never consider him date-able. Seeing Hiroe laugh brought out Hana's laughter as well. The mental image of dating a giant was entertaining.

Hiroe's excitement brought her to her feet, a sign that made Hana nervous. Her arm was taken, so she stood up too, looking to the exit of the café as Hiroe pointed.

Oh no...

"W-Wait, what are we doing?" Hana moved with Hiroe as she was dragged out of the café. She knew Hiroe enough to guess that she may have some guy lined up for a blind date or something! "A relationship arc? What are you planning?"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana]

Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:10 pm
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"I'm planning on doing what we talked about in the shop. Right now, right here. As your awesome wingwoman, it is only fair I expend my best efforts getting you into the mindset of finding the right man. Now, get out there! Let's look around and see who suits your fancy most!"

Hiroe pulled her along, traversing the pathway leading into the public setting of the Seireitei. There were a wide-range of groups to pick from, but Hiroe didn't want to be too overbearing, so naturally she implored the woman to look around for those who happened to catch her eye the most.

"Come on, come on... let's see who wants the chance to date my hot best friend!" She announced boldly, presenting the woman as they walked along. It certainly did something. It earned attention.

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:04 pm

Oh god. Hiroe was serious! Of course she was serious... Every passing moment, as Hana was dragged around looking for a potential boyfriend, her heart was racing. Who were they going to walk up to? What if they were a psycho? Or thought Hana not worth their time? Rejections hurt, but she was getting used to that now... Her eyes traveled from group to group, man to man, trying to figure out which ones were more attractive, not scary, and didn't appear to be grumpy or mean.

That announcement was unnecessary! Hana's face turned blood red. She turned to Hiroe and put her finger in front of her lips in the universal shushing gesture. "Don't do that," Hana said, sort of hiding behind Hiroe as a few people looked their way. "Do not advertise me like that. This is terrifying enough, and I do not want the whole city believing I am some desperate person, easy t-..." Hana stopped as someone stepped up put her into their shadow. She looked up, seeing a man with blond hair, an intense look, and many scars... Blink. He was a bit scary at first sight.

"Um, hello," Hana said, clearly nervous.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:14 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Relax, relax. Like I said, if anything goes wrong, we'll just go rushing back to the cafe an- Oh, and would you look at that, someone has arrived! Go get em, tiger!" Hiroe dashed around a bit to give them a little distance, but not enough that she couldn't pull Hana away if something went astray.

"Yo, Name's Koga. How about yers, pretty lady?" The scarred male didn't really pretend to have much in the way of charm, nor would he dare to call himself a state-of-the-art Casanova. His smile was displayed enough to prevent the woman from feeling intimidated, but judging by her expression, his appearance still left her with a little bit of pause. Either way, that other cute black-haired lady had basically said it was free game to date her hot friend, and she did look pretty cute. Elegant, too. He wondered if she came from one of those upper-crust, high-ranking noble families.

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:00 pm

Hana reached out to try and catch Hiroe, but she just missed her.

Abandoned... betrayed... Hiroe, how could you!?

It wasn't like Hiroe went far; she was still in Hana's sights, but Hana would feel guilty turning away from this man. She looked back to him and did her best to straighten herself out. With a small, nervous smile, she clasped her hands in front of her, giving off that usual dainty and princess-like appearance she was known for.

"Hello, my name is Hana," she said, her voice a little strained from he nerves. He did not immediately come off as someone she would have the confidence to get to know. He was a little brash, straight forward, but that could still be a good quality in some people. Hana was the opposite, and they do say opposites attract!

"I assume you heard my friend's announcement? That is a little embarrassing..."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:38 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Hah, no kiddin'. Then again, she wasn't wrong when she said you were a looker. I'm honestly shocked you aren't runnin' away from me. Thought the scars would be a deal-breaker, honestly."

The scarred man flashed a playful grin, chuckling softly as he continued to feel the situation out. All things considered, she was certainly attractive. Was she the first woman that came to his mind? Not even he knew it. He liked women. Attractive women, at that, and if that raven-haired lady was just offering her out like that? He didn't really see a point in hesitating when it came to shooting his shot. If she turned him down, well, on to the next one.

"In any case, I'm not goin' to pressure ya too much. If you find me interestin', maybe we could meet up some time and uh... get to know each other, I guess? That's proper datin' etiquette... I think. It's usually the men who ask first, too... right?"

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 am

Hana seemed surprised. She tilted her head a little and popped off with a question genuinely innocent question, "Why would scars bother me?"

And then the worry and guilt and insecurities all set in. She worried that he was a maniac of some sort. He did look like had seen his fair share of rough battles. The guilt came in about rejecting him, especially if he thought she was rejecting him because of his scars. How horrible would that be? And so unfair... At the same time, Hana felt insecure about her own position in this. Would he even like her for her? Or was it just her appearance? It was the guilt that won over...

"Well," Hana nervously fiddled with her fingers, her cheeks red, and her smile nervous, "I have yet to experience a real date, so I am unsure how this goes outside of the books I read. Either way, I do find you handsome, so getting to know you would be the next step, I believe. Yes, I would not mind meeting up."

"Here," Hana pulled a piece of paper and wrote her name and number on it. She handed it to Koga. "I think this is what I am supposed to do. If you figure out a day you would like to meet up, and I am free, I look forward to hearing from you."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:40 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"Hahaha... I like you! Any woman who can appreciate these bad boys is pretty alright in my books, plus yer' a real looker on the eyes this close up. Glad they didn't drive ya away, then, Hana."

The tall man didn't really expect that answer. He was not familiar with keeping up his appearance to appease anyone, and he wore each scar that marked his body like a symbol of pride, a symbol of every battle he had survived to reach this point. He risked death to win, emerged victorious, and constantly repeated the process as if it were a daily event.

That an elegant lady like this found him handsome was a victory in and of itself, and the moment he received her number, he grinned as he flexed his arm. He was half-tempted to say score aloud, but he'd be damned if he ruined his first date in the Seireitei when all he'd ever known was the slums of the Rukongai. Playing it cool, he nodded his head, maintaining that boldly infectious grin.

"I'll be sure to keep in touch with ya, then, good looki---I meannnn, Hana. I plan on joining the combat division soon. If ya feel free seein' me in action, I wouldn't mind a visit'."

Patting the woman softly on the shoulder, he'd lift his upraised fingers in parting as he waved the woman goodbye. Hana. Heh, cute lady. A stray dog from the slums had his charm after all, eh?

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:44 pm

Bad boys....?????

Energy in Hana's smile faded, but she still kept it up. She was not fond of what she understood to be "bad boys." If he was one of them, she may have made a mistake. However, she did not have the courage to say so, and once he took her information, that was all. Maybe she'll change her number? No, that was so complicated... Maybe he wasn't one of those bad boys. Hana could only hope!

"I have been thinking about researching other Divisions and their training methods, so I may see you around," Hana said. As he waved, she waved back and then turned on her hell back to Hiroe. She had an excited grin stretching along her features. She hopped in place out of excitement. "I did it! I actually talked to a guy, and he might even call!" Hana squealed. "I am worried what he meant about bad boy though..."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:08 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"No kiddin? What did he look like? Was he cute? Handsome? Oh, and what's this I'm hearing about bad boys? He sounds charming already! Luckily for you... I found another cute fella' while I let you two lovebirds talk it out."

Hiroe grinned as she patted her friend on the shoulders, excited by her progress. There was another man that had been catching her eyes a little bit in the distance, one who looked a little bit unassuming, not much of a talkative type from her point of view. Even so, precisely because of that, Hiroe confidently felt like he'd be a good pick. The quiet ones always seemed like a fun pursuit! Pulling her along, the raven-haired woman would repeat the process from before, pushing her into the male with shaggy snow-white hair. He turned to face her silently, blinking his eyes as he turned around. His outfit definitely spoke to something befitting a member of the stealth division.

"Sorry about bumping into you..."

Did he bump into her or was it the other way around? He really wasn't paying attention. His mind had been focused on what he'd be eating today more than anyone else. Normally, he was a little more perceptive about these things, but... ah... she didn't seem terrifying or imposing. Therefore, reacting with his normal reflexes seemed... a little extra? Ah, yeah. Well, they've bumped into one another. So, he's wondering if she's upset.

Dreamer | End Post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum