Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty Re: Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana]

Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:27 pm
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Hana_PostingHeader19
Enter: Hana Aoyama

With Hiroe's confidence in them, Hana felt relieved. She was looking forward to her first real date. Hopefully, it would happen sooner rather than later. She would need a new outfit and to get her hair done. Oh, would she need make up too? How exciting!

The final few comments Hiroe made, Hana puffed out her cheeks, pouting. She playfully wiped the area of the pinch, pretending it hurt.

"If I did not want to date men, I suppose that would mean I am more interested in woman," Hana said and held out her arms to Hiroe. "Go on a date with me, Hiroe! I am clearly into women and your the best I know. Girlfriend time!"

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty Re: Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana]

Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:28 pm
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 XmZbQZY

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe grinned back at Hana, amused by her attempt to throw her on the backfoot of their conversation. Girlfriend time, eh? Hiroe ran a hand through her hair, slicking it up to appear shorter as she brought her chin forward, stroking it softly. Without a single moment of hesitation, Hiroe swept in, wrapping an arm around Hana's waist as though they were a couple, golden eyes peering into her own. Two could play at this game.

"I never knew you felt that way about me, Hana," she echoed playfully, offering her best masculine tone to bring the act to its utmost capacity. "Very well. Girlfriend time it is."

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:56 pm

U N E X P E C T E D ! ! ! !

Hana was stunned, petrified under Hiroe's joking embrace. As their eyes locked, Hana could not help but wonder what Hiroe would do if she kept up this silly charade. It was like playing chicken with their sexuality. Who would give in first?

. . . Hana of course!

"Oh, Hiroe!" Hana pinched Hiroe's cheek and tugged lightly on it. It might sting, but it wouldn't truly hurt, and she let go a second later. "If I were a different person, you may end up stuck in a game of chicken with a girl on girl relationship." Hana's smile was constant, and she couldn't help but giggle at all of this.

"I might get a date!" Hana said cheerfully. "The possibility of that has inspired me even more to give this Shinigami job another try. I bet that was your plan all along."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Stressed Decisions [Hiroe/Hana] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:26 am

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"I think both of us would singlehandedly end up compromising our boyfriend prospects if you were," she retorted with a hearty chuckle, patting the woman on the back. Releasing her from her embrace, Hiroe crossed her arms proudly. Hana certainly did appear to be far more upbeat than that horrendous mood she endured earlier. And that brought HIroe a firm sense of relief. It was never fun to watch your friends suffer. She didn't care about any of the perceptions, or the preconceived notions of envy. Hana was her friend. She would support her no matter what path she took in life.

If she wanted to settle down, become a housewife, and lived out her days fondly, Hiroe would make sure she was the best housewife that ever lived. If she kept on this path of a Shinigami, she was going to keep supporting her no matter what. To the end of time. That was her symbol of friendship. Unwavering in the face of hardship. The constant beacon of support who will never turn her companions away.

"No, might! You will! And... yes! That was totally my plan. All great women need a great man to boost their ego up. Truth be told, I'm honestly proud you were brave enough to deal with interacting with those guys today. That took guts. And I don't doubt you can't carry that same energy back into... whatever division you have interest in! I mean... do you plan on staying in the seventh?" She inquired curiously.

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:48 am

Having a friend like Hiroe was a huge plus in Hana's life. With how she was raised, friendship was a transaction, not something nurtured and growing over time. Hiroe was the first true friend she had. Luckily, Hana was an avid reader who took in the lessons and learnings from books, so she wasn't' a complete moron when it came to developing relationships normally. It allowed her to do silly things, like threatening relationship chicken, that she normally would not do.

"It helped that you were here; my confidence increases when I have my best friend supporting me," Hana said, trying to give Hiroe the credit she deserves. "As for whether I am staying in the Seventh, I am unsure. I was thoroughly disappointed in Captain Kishimoto. She was completely dismissive, and I do not think being in a squad led by an uncaring, dismissive, ogre is the best choice for me."

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:14 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"That's what best friends are for, right? Of course I'll help you out. Whenever your a friend of Hiroe Miyashiro, you won't ever be left behind. No matter what."

Hiroe uttered those words with unrestrained joy in her expression. It was unbecoming behavior to ignore those who suffered in the shadows. Even if she couldn't understand it, even if there was a divide in her train of thought versus her own, she was a beloved friend who needed a guiding hand. Everyone came to her support when she needed it most, and she couldn't bear the thought of robbing them of that same assistance. Swooping into wrap her into a warm hug, Hiroe grinned from ear to ear.

"No matter what, I'll support your decision. If you can't enjoy yourself in seventh, maybe eight might be a little more ideal. I hear the captain there is very pleasant to be around, and he's a musician too. You have all the time in the world to think of your decision, but what matters most is what you chose to do. And to know I'll support you no matter what, got it?"

Dreamer | End Post

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Best friend... No matter how many times Hana said it or heard it, the feeling was so new. Hiroe's words were both comforting and inspiring. She gave Hana a reason to keep trying. Hana was moving away form being a naïve woman, sheltered from the outside world, and she was learning to become a person. Hiroe helped that.

Hana gracefully accepted the hug, giving a light squeeze, "I got it. Thank you."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum