Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ki Drache Left_bar_bleue0/0Ki Drache Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ki Drache Empty Ki Drache

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 pm
Arrancar Template
(Italic)= Portuguise translation
Basic Information

Name: Ki Drache (pronounce Key) (Drah Ku)

True Age: 798

Sex: Male

Personality: ki is a very noble and proud arrancar, he takes the side of the shinigami over the other arrancars and is often times considered a traitor by them. even thou his apearance is mellow and gentle he still gets fearfulled faces from shinigami who recenently heard of his species. to those who know him he is seen as a gentle, mentaly stable, creature and is often forgotten of his heritage. he finds little joy in killing, but doesnt mind sparring. he aviods other arrancars as he can but if a friend or so is in danger, he will not hesitate to protect. he is quite protective of his friends, and does his best so they dont die. he rarely lies do to his loyal attitude and does his best to follow directions along with abiding his own moral laws. even thou his is quite noble, he still loves to have fun, he'll drink at parties and whatnot, but he wont get to drunk and do something he will regret. There has been sometimes were he cant contain his bloodlust, and sometimes people in training or so are a victim to that he is fighting, or even just sparring. it doesnt happen often, after years of self control, but it still happens every once in a while.

.calmness
.bear tacos

Fears:
.espada
.(more of a paranoid feeling) hatred towards him due to his race
.tornadoes/hurricanes

Character Appearance

Height: 5'10ft

Weight: 130lb

Physical Traits: Ki is a tanish Caucasian with bright yellow eyes and glistening black hair,normally covering over an eye. he has a smile that can ease an unrestful soul. he has quite a muscular build but tends to be modest of it.he has a clean white smile and his eyes are strangely slit like a cat, and is the main source of fright.he has a large fang like tooth that is actually part of his hollow mask when he was one.

Clothing: he normally wears a red a back stripped collar shirt and a tux-like black jacket, he has black tux slacks and shiny black nice shoes. its a formal attire but he
wears it causally

Accessories: he wears a neck collor with a red circle tag. but thats about it
Ki Drache Ki-1

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: his fighting style is actually quite beastly, he fights like a true beast, yet keeps his personality intact. he hardly uses his sword and only uses it as a necessary defence, Resurreccion, or if he is pushed to the edge and is forced to, his sword style is all one hand, and he is at about a normal skill level, but he is great with coming up with new sword/ claw combo, his main weapon happens to be his open fist, using his hierro to help him cut and block weapons and ranged attacks, although it isn't the best of defences

Strengths: he isn't that quite skilled in sonido, but has a stronger than average hierro, he is mostly on the defencive, and his sword skills are average, he is unskilled with average hallow attacks, but his own unique ones in Resurreccion he is very, very skilled in.

Weaknesses: he lacks in offencive attacks, and can not realy use sonido

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: a longer, thicker, wider katana used for mainly defence, yet it is quite sharp. it is very unique for that it is a reverse edge sword
(as in the blade is on the back end were as the front end is dull. and yes, i got it from Ruronin Kenshin)

Zanpakuto Name: o meu dragão de demônio mesmo (my demon dragon self)

Zanpakuto Call Out: Rugido de eternidade (Roar for eternity)

Cero: Bala and cero

Resurreccion

Appearance: he gains pure white armor in a dragonic form, with red tassel hair protruding from his helmet. the armor has plated designs of gold, and three long tail like whips he controls out of the upper back of his chest plate. his feet change more dragonic with armor to match and his katana turns to a great double edged white sword.
Ki Drache KiRess1

Abilities:

Dispare a dança de dragão (Fire Dragon's Dance)
Ki's great sword blazing in a heat fury as he gracefully moves around swing after swing. using this move alone causes the temperature rise. the fire dances around him as he swings the sword with fluidity and raw strength. he then lifts the sword over his head and spins it causing a cyclone of fire to spin, while slashing down shoots out the flaming cyclone quite far.

a respiração ardente de Demônio de dragão (the burning breathing of Devil dragon)
fire gathers in his stomach as smoke rises out of the helmet, he lifts the helmet up over his head revealing his gentle yellow eyes. he opens his mouth revealing sharp teeth and breaths out a large breath of flame, along with the flame comes a loud roar that carries the flame farther.

chamuscar Ruído de Chicotada (to singe Noise of Lash)
The tips of all three whips start to spin separately to the whole whip. the spin and spark against each other, the spark sets the tips aflame, and is used such as a flaming whip. the whips go into a fury of strikes.

espírito inflamado do dragão (inflamed spirit of the dragon)
Ki holds his hands at the center of his chest as a ball of pure essence and flame gather for a split second in the middle of his hand, and it catches all his armor on fire, the fire soon forms to large dragonic wings, and embodies him in the flaming in a dragonic form, using this movie, his speed increases a pinch, and so does his offence and defence. he will also be able to use his other moves with little to no preparation or chanting out the call. when this move wears off, it completely exhaust all of his retsu and right after the armor chips off easily and the sword shatters back into a katana, and his human form is revealed, with little to no excess energy.The move is lasts depending on his Tier
2-3=4posts
2-2=6posts
2-1=8posts
8posts is its maximum

Boosts: due to the newly gained armor, which is attached to his skin, he gains incredibly strong heirro upholding his defence. and with the whips and great sword, his physical offensive capabilities increase as well. although due to the armor and heavier sword, his speed decreases sharply, and he is no longer able to use sonido, he moves at the average speed for a shinigami, if he runs as fast as he can. the whips thou are used to help with his disadvantage in speed for they strike as fast as a dragons tail. but their range goes as far as 5 feet.

SKILLS

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

Skill Level: Hierro: Advanced
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Adept
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Adept
[b]Back Drop:

Background: Ki was originally a blood thirsty hallow but released in the midst of aizen's control. soon after he discovered a way to get out of his slavery and out of huecco mundo. since he was just fresh, he had low restu but sneaked out of a Gargantua that was conjured by an arrancar that did not notice him...luckily. when he came to the human world he instantly when after his hunger, or what he thought was hunger and ate a human, but ever since he has noticed the disgust in his brutality and attempts very hard to keep it to the extreme minimal. he is known as the arrancar traitor. and has been attempting to join the shinigami.ever since he decided upon this he has gotten evil looks, isolated, and even in fights were his "fellow" shinigami attempted to Kill him. he has been a social outcast in the seriti, and has really hated it. he isn't that solitary, and still attempts to make friends, but often fails. he is the victim to countless pranks, most of which do actual harm but he refuses to fight back and lower himself to their level.even thou he is a traitor, he is still a proud and noble being. he will protect those who even hate them if threatened by an arrancar.after awhile, he has become paranoid of constant hatred, and his eyes don't help. he may have a gently smile that can melt the heart of a being deep with hatred, but his piercing eyes and known heritage negates that effect.he hopes to join squad 10, due to there physical use, but so far he has not heard word if he can, him being an arrancar and not shiningami. (not sure if i have to ask to join)

RP Sample:
http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t1706-damn-it-s-hot
(this is a thread with me and jun, he also used it for his rp sample)

color=red
sig=[img]https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/fireged2/Siggyz/KiSig.png[/img

Last edited by Grand on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 13 times in total

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ki Drache Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ki Drache Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ki Drache Empty Re: Ki Drache

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:41 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [O]
  • History is of appropriate length [O]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [O]

Comments/Notes:

Just a few nitpicks.

Gonna need 2 more sentences on that personality.

Add 4 more to the RP sample and there will be no problems there.

Extreme Nitpick: Your history is one sentence short, yes, it does matter

Tier: Looks like a 2-2+ to me when the changes are made.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:58 am
well all that looks reasonalbe except the history,

ki was origanly a blood thirsty hallow but released in the midst of aizen's control. soon after he discovered a way to get out of his slavery and out of huecco mundo. since he was just fresh, he had low restu but sneaked out of a garganta that was conjured by an arrancar that did not notice him...luckly. when he came to the human world he instantly when after his hunger, or what he thought was hunger and ate a human, but ever since he has noticed the disgust in his brutality and attempts very hard to keep it to the extreme minimal. he is known as the arrancar traitor. and has been attempting to join the shinigami.
ever since he decided upon this he has gotten evil looks, isolated, and even in fights were his "fellow" shinigami attempted to kill him. he has been a social outcast in the
seriti, and has realy hated it. he isnt that solitary, and still attempts to make friends, but often fails. he is the victem to countless pranks, most of wich do actual harm but
he refuses to fight back and lower himself to their level.
even thou he is a traitor, he is still a proud and noble being. he will protect those who even hate them if threatened by an arrancar. after awhile, he has become paranoid of
constant hatred, and his eyes dont help. he may have a gently smile that can melt the heart of a being deep with hatred, but his peircing eyes and known heritage negates that
effect.

how is that one short sentance?
its just one question, and it has me confused

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 pm
Not one short sentence, one sentence short. As in you need one more to make 15, which is the minimum

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:12 pm
Oh, alright, i can do that easily

Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm
alright i fixed everything you said

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:15 pm
Mk well someone else will have to approve it. Not only am I no longer staff, I quit the site entirely. Just popped on because I got an e-mail about this x3

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:20 pm
LOL!. alright

Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [-] *Check Notes
  • 10 sentences for personality [O] *Check Notes
  • History is of appropriate length [O] * Check Notes
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [-]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O] * Check Notes
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [O]

Comments/Notes: First thing first, if your appearance is a fan art, tell me, otherwise, specify which character from which anime/manga.
After that, please, go on google, and get an online text processor, and run your app through that, because there is a lot of mistakes in there, and it's hard to follow at times.
Also, when do your whips turn into arrows? That third ability is confusing, and your others are pretty much the same, or they lack description. How long does your 4th ability last, you just say that when it wears off, you're done, but you never mention something such as a time.

Get working on that, there's a lot of stuff that can be done.
Tier: Incomplete

Ki Drache Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 am
what do you mean if my charecter is fan art? he isnt from any manga or anime. i just to the pic off somewere and photoshoped it

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum