Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Empty Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono]

Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:47 am
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] HEAD_FtIHro4agAATQ8q

A sigh escaped Lerna's throat as she stood up. Another Jinzen with nor eal progress. Nothing but that sly dancing around and ominous speech. And the taunting of course. It put her on edge, that was sure enough to make her hesitant. She didn't understand what it was Sōteiken wanted. Was it to be let loose? Or was there soemthing else it was trying to do? She closed her eyes and rubbed a bit at her face. No use worrying about it, so long as she didn't manifest her zanpaku'to spirit, then she'd be fine. If worse came to worse... she'd ask Murasaki for advice.

But for now, she needed a distraction, and her body was a bit cramped from sitting for so long. What she needed was a bit of exercise, maybe a bit of food? Training? She wasn't sure yet. But for now, she made her way out of the barracks and started to head out on a walk. Something to clear her head.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] Empty Re: Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono]

Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:09 pm

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:253

Well, Hono had already had quite the morning, a melon thief, and damn he was quick, but Hono had managed to knock some sense into him and let him off with a warning. Now that her duties were done Hono would decide to whip up some lunch! A nice lunch after a hard morning at work! Maybe after that, she'd go to the training hall? It was still pretty early so Hono had plenty of time to decide, now what was she gonna eat... well after heading home for just a bit, Hono made herself a sandwich! A turkey bacon club sandwich, well a couple, she'd eat some later. Hono was feeling generous today, so she got one of the extras, wrapped it up, and made a delivery.

Elyss liked food, and Hono liked Elyss so why not bring her a sandwich? Hono made her way past the barracks and into Elyss' office where she would carefully place the sandwich on the desk alongside a note reading.

'Had some extra enjoy. XOXO' Something corny, but Elyss probably would know who it was for. As she left, she would once again walk past the barracks humming a slight tune as she held a bag filled with some sandwich which was planning on delivering! This was when she would spot the blonde woman leaving. Hono would clear her throat and speak up to the girl. "Oi! You're in the seventh yeah? If you see your Captian tell her I left her something on her desk."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:07 am
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

Lerna paused for a moment as she heard an unfamiliar voice flagging her down, and she turned to glance at a member offffffff fourth division? She canted her head a bit to the side as she eyed the girl on their approach. She didn't know their squad, but she did pick up a certain energy. Yea, she seemed like a member of fourth division. Though the request made er pause.

"Uh, sorry but can I get your name? Don't think we've met before" She ventured with a calm smile, restinga hand on her hip as she considered the small woman. Leaving something for the captain? T didn't sound like paperwork with phrasing like that, it sounded like she left some kinda gift, and almost immediately she furrowed her brows a bit. Hm, light reddish hair, pink. Was this the Captain's sister or cousin? She wasn't sure, but at least the question was a welcome reprieve from what had been plaguing her mind moments before.

Besides, if the girl was close to her captain, that certainly warranted interest. Elyss wasn't exactly a friendly woman.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:40 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:128

The girl in front of Lerna seemed a bit bubbly, she was still humming during their interaction. Hono would stare at Lerna as she asked for her name. Quickly, the pink-haired woman spoke up. "Hono Kaen, Sixth Divison." She folded her arms, and the plastic bag she was holding dangled next to her chest, making it easier to spot, plus to smell of food was likely a lot easier to detect. "I left Elyss a sandwich, so I just wanted to let her know!"

"Oh! I didn't get your name either! You are?" The pink-haired woman tilted her head to the side, though her head would slowly move up and down, eying Lerna up and down trying to get a good understanding of what this woman looked like.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Waffles on Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:06 pm

Lerna glanced at the bag of food and gave a slight nod of her head. Delivering food? Certainly made a bit more sense, still she maintain a calm smile, certainly this girl seemed to have a bit of pep to her. "I can certainly make sure she finds out." She assured them.

"My name's Lerna. No last name. I'm a member of Seventh Division." She explained simply enough. And certainly Hono would find it easy enough to get a sense of the woman. Lerna was certainly on the curcy side, and so even with the shinigami uniform, it was easy to pick out the shapely and yet fit frame that she boasted. Kinda hard to miss when the woman was a fair couple inches taller than 6'. Between that, her bright lilac eyes, her big blonde mane, and her sleeveless haori. She certainly cut a distinct figure. The faint hint of her tattoos even showing on her upper arms. Dark serpents winding down her upper arms just short of her elbows.

"So are you one of Elyss's family?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:10 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:210

Soon after hearing some reassurance, Hono would happily clap. "Well, shit! I appreciate that!" Soon, she would remain peppy. Repeating the name a couple of times, trying to both remember the name, and see if she knew of her... well that was blank, but she wanted to drill her name into her head, Hono did suck with names so she didn't want to be rude and forget. Lerna was damn tall and had a pretty nice body, not that Hono was checking her out, it was just an observation. Hono stood right around five and a half foot so she was pretty average for a woman, Lerna seemed strong, and that much was sure from her appearance alone.

Hearing the word family made Hono laugh, as she shook her head rather quickly. "Eylss is my girlfriend." She would answer, straight to the point. "I've been practicing my cooking and... I have this bad habit of making WAYYY to much... so I give leftovers to my friends, plus I know Elyss is busy with Captain work and training so I'd hate for her not to get the energy she needs!" Hono was motherly there was no doubt about that, I mean she was like that ever since she was a child.

Coding in Template By:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:36 am

That response was expected enough. The girl had that kinda energy, so the compliment hit about where she expected. But the reply as to what her relationship to Elyss was caught Lerna by surprise. Her eyes briefly widening for a few seconds. Elyss? Elyss Kishimoto? Girlfriend? Lerna's expression screwed up into a mix of confusion and concern. The idea of a woman like this dating Elyss? Elyss's sexuality had hardly been something that had crossed Lerna's mind.

Had she been under some assumption that Elyss was straight? Not really. No, elyss seemed more like the kind of woman who would prefer to fuck a pile of gravel than endure another person's touch. Naturally she was aware that she had a very skewed and colored view of the woman, but it was still a bit of a shock to the system. "Huh, didn't think the Captain was the dating type." She admitted casually enough, folding her arms over her chest before offering Hono a calm smile. "Well keep up the good work. Goodness knows Captain Kishimoto could certainly use a bit more energy to her." She noted with that very same calm smile, pausing for a moment before canting her head to the side.

"How did you wind up dating a person like that? I don't exactly know either of you, but Elyss seems a little gritty for a perky gal like you." She observed, lacking any sort of hesitation or concern about some pretty blatant prying. She wanted to know, so she decided to ask.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:22 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:268

Energy was something Hono had, probably too much. Which explained her cooking, she needed something other than training to get rid of all of that, which probably explained why she made so much food... But yeah Elyss was at first a training partner who Hono just got lucky with, but she wasn't one to flex her dating or anything, she liked to gloat but more so about her strength than anything else.

"Oh? Well, we do spar, she's helping me get a whole hell of a lot stronger!" Hono smiled back. She soon thought about where to bring the conversation next. "Elyss is kind of a handful, but she loves my cooking so I bring leftovers into her office" 'Love' might be a strong word, but hey, Hono loved giving affection, she often brought leftovers to her friends and siblings after all. It was just that motherly side to her. "I was on my way to the training hall after some lunch!"

Soon Hono was asked a question, raising an eyebrow Hono tapped her chin but decided to just answer without a lot of spice. "Well, we trained together a couple of times, I thought she was cute soooo I asked her out." Hono and Elyss didn't have a big story. "Perky. Well, I've been told I have a lot of energy, Elyss can somehow put up with it" She would give another soft laugh. "What are you up to? I mean I know you're in this division, but what do YOU do exactly?" Hono was quite curious about the blonde woman, so like Lerna, she just asked.

Coding in Template By:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:59 am

Lerna's jaw tightened just a little at the mention of them sparring. Training? Is THAT what it took to get help out of Elyss? Did she have to be dating he woman to get any sort of constructive experience out of her? She closed her eyes and took a soft sigh through her nostrils. And she felt those intrusive thoughts bubbling up, her hand nearest her Zanpaku'to tapping just a little. As the slow, cold, dead logic of her old self tried to bubble up. But she kept her composure for the most part.

"That's..... cool." She noted softly, considering the woman's answer as to how they got together. A little mundane, but she supposed she shouldn't have expected something grandiose from the Captain. That said, the question caused her brows to lift. "Me?" She was briefly a bit surprised. honestly it wasn't a question many people asked her.

"Well I'm in The Seventh Division. I mostly work on earth when I'm not at the Academy. I'm technically still a student. These days most of what I do has to do with the situation going on on earth. 'll get pulled to help with the Vastime situation now and then. But uh, most of the time I'm kinda running all over earth trying to settle things down. Just because africa exploded doesn't mean there aren't still a lot of hollows in some areas causing trouble." She noted with a sheepish chuckle.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 09, 2023 2:36 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:258

The pink-haired girl wasn't exactly one who made a big deal about who she was dating, it was just something that was happening so Hono didn't really make it a big deal. It didn't need to be, at least Hono thought so. She would roll her eyes playfully. "No the other cute blonde girl behind you." She pointed behind Lerna, curious if she'd turn around, regardless of what she did, the woman would lightly chuckle. "Of course you."

"Well, I know you're in the Seventh Divison silly. Earth is a lot yeah. Elyss told me a bit about all that was happening, but I'm pretty much always in the Rukongai. Dealing with small stuff currently. I considered transferring but I dunno where I'd go, and I don't really have any issues with my division, I get to see my family basically whenever since I'm in the Rukongai. I just wish it was a little more exciting." She would pause before tapping her chin. "Well, other than the Cabbage Crew, they... actually keep me entertained." Was that something you should admit? Wanting criminals to act out? Oh well.

"You must be pretty strong then huh? Fighting all those Hollows and with your Captain being as strong as she is, I'm sure she's tough when it comes to training no?" That was honestly something Hono didn't really know, how WAS Elyss as captain? Regardless this wasn't a conversation about Elyss, this was about Lerna. "You from the Rukongai? Or...?" A bit curious to know where she was from exactly.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum