Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono]

Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:52 am
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 HEADER_Ft47vg8aEAAknlF

A soft snort escaped her, and her smile widened. "Well I don't have to worry much about that myself. And thanks! I chose the look myself." She chimed, folding her arms as she seemed to take the compliment in stride. She was kinda used to those kinds of comments. They hardly came around all the time, but a fair number of them spilled in now and then. Especially cinse she started working with the Seventh Division.

"Huh, that right? Interesting way to show gratitude for someone who taught you something." She mused, thinking a bit to who she herself aspired to be like. And someone she recently had aspired to beating down one day. Though she did wonder if that was something she'd ever be able to meaningfully attain. "You're part of Squad Six.... right? I'm a little surprised you picked Realm enforcement. They don't usually see the heavier side of combat these days. It's not like anyone is stupid enough to invade soul society. What made you pick that squad?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono]

Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:47 pm

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:186

Choose the look. That stuck out to Hono, could Lerna really change her appearance? Well hey, she wasn't going to think too much about it. "Mhm! I think about it like this, if I can beat her. That'll prove I've gotten better! Show don't tell you know?" Hono would put her hands on her hips and let out a deeply hearty laugh. It could be pretty hard to find someone on the same wavelength, most people thought Hono was a wacko, so hey Lerna was an improvement from how most people saw her.

"Well, I grew up in the Rukongai! So I wanna keep the people out there safe from all types of bullshit. I want my brother and sister to grow up alright, so I wanna keep the Rukongai clean." She let out a soft chuckle, "Hell, I'm sure there are kids further out, I wanna be... a role model type." Hono was just telling Lerna all of her goals. "The Gotei can get a bad rep sometimes, but if anything I wanna be at least someone they can look up to and feel safe."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:00 pm

A pause at that and Lerna found herself folding her arms and furrowing her brows a little at Hono as she let out such a ...uh.....wacked out opinion. she was basing her improvement on if she could beat ELYSS? She couldn't help the incredulity that welled up inside of her. And she couldn't help but wonder if this was just ....indicative of the kind of perso Hono had already rpoven to be by her ...choices and such. Maybe not a bad person but definitely an odd person. "I....guess? Hm..." She trailed off a little at that and let out a bit of a sigh. "Well, I certainly wish you luck. It's a heckuva hill to climb." She pointed out.

A pause was given as Hono moved into the subject of the rukongai. Truth be told, she didn't know a lot about it. she's....heard some stuff? It didn't seem too great a place, but then again it didn't really sound as bad as some places on earth. It was lawless, and poor. But well, maybe you just had to experience it yourself. In her own mental caption of the place, she couldn't imagine it being more fucked up than say some of Asia, or portions of the americas. But she kept those thoughts to herself.

"It ....does? Is the rukongai famous for not being fond of em? I mean.... on earth yea, lots of people don't like shinigami. Or really spiritual peeps in general. Guess I never thought about how things would be over here." She murmured. a sigh escaping her as she rubbed the back of her head. It certainly was a lot to think about, and truth be told, her thirst for a good scrap had started to peter out a little.

"Well, I'm sure you'll find your way. Maybe you'll reach your goals, maybe you'll get new goals. We'll have to find out."
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:11 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:162

Well hey, shoot for the stars! That was what people said right? Hono was gonna shoot straight through the stars! Well... until she got herself killed and flew straight into the sun. Regardless she would nod at Lerna. "A climb? Well, that's an understatement, but hey! It's a goal I'm sure as hell going to get someday~ Just you watch!" The pink-haired woman folded her arms and let out a deep chuckle.

"Well, think about it like the Police of Earth, you have people on both sides. I'm sure you can see why. But hey, there are good and bad people everywhere..." Hono would shake her head. "Where are YOU from exactly?" Hono would like to know more about Lerna. Hono would listen to Lerna speak about getting a 'new goal' which received a nod.

"New goals? Hell, I get those all the time!" Hono would crack her knuckles. "Sooooo when are gonna throw some hands... or I guess throw some swords..."

Coding in Template By:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:55 pm

Lerna raised a brow and chuckled softly as Hono stated such a thing with so much certainty. And for sure, she coulnd't help but wonder if that was the case. It was something to make such a claim, but the fact of the matter was that such things might not occur. It was....strange at times, to see what it was that drove Shinigami in some regards, to to reach for such heights with such fervor, never quite to reach them. While others managed to break the clouds with even the most halfhearted of grasps. Was Hono capable of reaching her goal? Her mind wandered to the sorts of things she'd seen Elyss taking part in.

For all of the resentment she had for the woman who replaced her former captain, she would never be someone to claim that Elyss did not deserve the title of Captain. Not only that, but the woman's stout, stubborn demeanor lent itself to why it was that Elyss was what she was. That stubbornness and aggressive even in something as low stakes as their little spar certainly made it clear what drove the woman to what she was now. Could Hono match something like that? Much less catch up to it?

"That's a pretty long story. But right here in soul society actually. I'm a Mod Soul, so I was created here, a long time ago." She stated with a calm smile.

"And I suppose that's really up to you. I guess we did get a little distracted. I suppose we're pretty close to the Sixth Division barracks, if you want to get things rolling."
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:15 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count:198

Even if Hono wasn't capable of reaching her goal, it still wouldn't be bad to have one, I mean having something at all to push for was great motivation! At least for Hono, who wanted to sit around and work all day with nothing to work for. Additionally, she did have her brother and sister, they were the real reason she was working, keeping them safe was her top priority, and to do that she needed to get stronger!

"Mod Soul? I've heard a bit but never seen one in person" She stepped closer, leaning in to look at Lerna even closer, studying her face very closely. "Hm. I never would have guessed!" Hono really wanted to poke her cheeks but that would be inappropriate! Stepping back Hono crossed her arms and laughed a little bit. "Well hey! I don't really care what you are!"

The sixth barracks? Well, that worked! The pink-haired woman would snap her fingers and point towards the barracks. "Let's get going!" Almost as soon as she finished, Hono marched towards the barracks, hoping Lerna would follow, truth be told, she didn't look behind her to see if the woman did in fact follow.

Coding in Template By:
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:26 am

The peering was about what she expected, hardly minding as Hono inspected her face with a newfound incredulity. That said, she gave a soft little chuckle and sighed at the assurance that hono didn't care what she was. That was usually people's initial response to be sure. But well, they'd see if that remained the case. even so, she watched as Hono turned and promptly started leaing the way toward the Sixth division training area. She sure was a go getter wasn't she?

Hm.

Four Ways to Smile [Lerna, Hono] - Page 3 HEADER_F1tWyHZaAAAsyAp
That gentle smile faded out, and for just a moment, she allowed herself to drop that warm beam of hers, just a brief moment to watch the woman walking off, and glancing down at her palm as she briefly pondered, for a fraction of a second, waht she herself really looked like. A little sphere in the center of a meat puppet. With branching spiritual roots to manipulate her frame. And her thoughts wandered to the very first people to learn about that fact of her.

She missed them.

But well, she could at least, if nothing else, see about visiting Murasaki sometime. Maybe, if she had the time.

Either way, that calm smile returned to her features and she followed Hono toward the training area.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum