Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai]

Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:07 am
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 1VUZAtK

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Everything he did was under the idea of "hope for the best, prepare for the worst". It was why he was often difficult on his subordinates, he knew that they would become great, and he wanted to be sure that they would be the best they could be. However, it was a mindset that Mirai often said left him pretty paranoid. But, he always felt that his suspicions were, in some form, right.

These days, his instinct was hardly wrong. So, when Mirai's tone shifted, speaking like a subordinate, his gaze lowered. His fingers slowly began to curl around the fabric of his lower garments, his grip becoming tighter and tighter as he fought to figure out the words.

"You are one of the few people currently who know that I have an Inner Hollow. Someone might have found out, and now they want to blame something on me, to shatter Murasaki's trust in me. I have a feeling that someone wants to get me out of the picture, because they view me as a threat."

He paused for a moment, lifting a hand to summon the mask, a quiet, eerie power emanating from it. He kept it just far enough away from his face that it wouldn't attach and activate, but even holding it off to the side, there was a distinct...hunger that came from it.

"I'm unstable. I don't have complete control over this thing. I think someone wants to take advantage of that and make me out as a liability."

END POST

Last edited by Henrex on Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai]

Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:31 am
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Mirai_PostingCasual2A
Mirai Takamatsu

Mirai hated that he was right. If someone found out about Yuuto's circumstance, that could create a lot of problems for her Captain. It was imperative that they figured out what was going on as quickly as possible and put an end to it.

"As one of the most powerful people I have ever met, you certainly worry a lot, Captain," Mirai said, looking up from his tensed hands. "If someone is trying to frame you, I do not think it would have been so easy to diagnose the problem as a bomb. It likely would have been kido based. Don't you think? It's a sloppy frame job."

Truthfully, Mirai was not sure. She couldn't be with what little information she currently had. This theory would depend on what the true end game was.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:06 pm

Him being a Vizard wasn't the biggest problem -- it was the freshness of it all. Anyone who knew about his situation knew that his Hollow was, in all likelihood, unstable, especially with its origins to be a creature from the mysterious pit. But, he knew what he had sensed when the bomb went off. He knew what the energy of his Hollow was like -- this had been nothing like it.

"...No. I could sense that the bomb had Hollow energy. Sensors also apparently indicated that it was a Cero that tore the hospital apart."

He wasn't paranoid. He wasn't crazy. There was something more to this than just an attempt to sabotage resources -- there was too little damage for it. The placement, the damage, everything was screaming out that something was very, very wrong here. He didn't know what or why, but he was going to find out, and when he did -- he would ensure that everyone involved with this would die.

"They probably weren't aware of my regeneration. If I didn't have that...the blast more than likely would have killed me. Even fewer people know how powerful it is, so, it's entirely possible that they thought this would be enough to kill a regular Captain without issue."

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Tomorrow, Together [Yuuto, Mirai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:04 pm
Mirai Takamatsu

Upon hearing that, Mirai took a deep breath and calmed her nerves. There was silence for a few moments before Mirai decided to speak up again. "Then the only thing we can do is wait for more information from Realm Enforcement; hopefully they'll get something concrete." Mirai hopped out of bed and walked over to the small two drawer dresser provided for long-term patients. She pulled out her clothes, clearly planning on changing. Locking the door and grabbing the hospital sheet, she flung the wave of fabric it over Yuuto's head and giggled. "Stay."

A minute later and Mirai was dressed. "First thing I'm going to do is make sure I'm one hundred percent... Wanna get some training in before we get back to work?" Mirai said, energetically punching the air and forgetting she covered him up.

End Post
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:49 pm

She was right -- currently, there wasn't enough information to go off of to make any definitive conclusions. They just needed to wait for more information to come out from the Sixth Division. With a quiet, resigned sigh, he nodded. As she got out of bed and started ruffling through one of the drawers, retrieving her clothes, it didn't take a genius to figure out what she was doing.

He quickly turned the chair around, closing his eyes for good measure, only to feel something land on his head. He lifted a hand to feel at the fabric, realizing that she threw the hospital sheet over his head, and he chuckled softly. He kept his back to her, despite his eyes closed and head covered, waiting for her. Hearing her speak, he pulled the sheet off his head, slowly turning around and opening his eyes. A hand lifted, gently tugging at the curtain around the bed.

"You could have used these or asked me to step out, you know. I wouldn't have been offended."

He shook his head lightly, before moving the chair out of the way of the bed.

"How about we take it easy for today? You're only just getting up after the attack, and I think we'd both prefer if you didn't end up doing something rash that lands you right back in that bed."

END POST
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:08 pm
Mirai Takamatsu

"But it's so much less fun that way," Mirai said in a playful whining tone. She let out a small chuckle before he turned her sparring idea down. Mirai took a moment to think. He was right; waiting was smart. However! Mirai suddenly slouched over.

"Okay, so hear me out," Mirai said, trying to let him think she was going to convince him to spar with her, but... her stomach growled. "I'm staaarving. We should go get food and eat everything tonight. My bottomless pit is very much angry at me...."

Mirai hurried out the door, gesturing for him to follow. The important mission for the day was figuring out which restaurant could handle her when she's like this...

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum