Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]

Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:44 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

In a contest of alcohol consumption, Kenichi proved the lesser by sheer inexperience alone. He was effectively what an expert drinker would consider a lightweight. Sheer force of will was truly the only thing carrying him forward in this contest, and even now, his delirious daze was sincere proof that he was on the precipice of defeat.

Of course, his expectations were suddenly upturned the moment Priscilla admitted defeat. Huh? Victory? Truly? In his inebriated state, Kenichi heartily chuckled as he raised his arms in triumph. Of course, he would win! He was always capable of overcoming all challenges, no matter the obstacle!

Now, she had to honor the bet. What was it he even wanted out of her in the first place? To say he expected to best her would have been a laughable notion, yet here he was, free to decide on anything of his choosing. Bravery favors the bold, as they say! Wrapping his hands around her own, goofily stumbling to one knee, he posed a request as though he were asking for her hand in marriage, hiccuping like a fool with each word.

"Priscilla... I gotta' admit, yer a lovely lady. No, absolute babe. I've had.... so much fun.... today... and I wanna' have... uh... more fun with you! So, I dare ya to be my girlfriend and kiss me on the lipsm...! Go... go ahead, I betcha you won'...!"

What was he even saying anymore? His self-awareness had long since disappeared with the various cups of alcohol.

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]

Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:10 am
Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Though her experience with and knowledge of human customs were limited, Priscilla had seen this happen more than once here at the resort over the past number of weeks. Apparently humans liked to spend on lavish vacations just to ask a simple question, which seemed silly to the redhead; why all the pomp and circumstance? Just ask if you're going to ask. The reasons why humans handled the topic with such delicacy had to be explained to her, but they fell mostly on deaf ears as she decided to just chalk it up to human weirdness.

Kenichi dropping to his knee and grasping her hands in his own told Priscilla all she needed to know about what he would ask. His wording did surprise her a bit though as she questioned it in silence Girlfriend? I thought the other guy called it something else. Maybe he was just messing up his words because he was currently a drunken mess. Yeah, that must be it she thought. "Okay Kenny!" In accordance with his wishes Priscilla grasped his hands tight and pulled him to his feet where they were closer to eye level. With the same devilish smile she'd worn all day, Priscilla rose up on her tip toes and pushed her body and lips into his. The sting of liquor not dissuading her. She breathed deeply as their mouths danced with each other, an energetic tango with her leading the way.

After a while Priscilla finally pulled away from Kenichi, her accumulated romantic experience expended to grant his wish properly. Then, with her head tilted inquisitively, she asked him a question "So Kenny, when's the ceremony?"

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:46 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Wowza! That was the only reaction his thought could fathom the moment Priscilla drew him inward for a kiss. His eyes were dumbfounded during the proccess; whether that was the result of his drunken state or the electricity he felt was another discussion entirely. For that moment alone, Kenichi felt as though he were floating on stars.

Whether that, too, was the product of his inebriation also remained to be seen. Regardless, he was nothing short of engaged by his prize, and so he clumsily held her there with what little firmness he could manage, using his body to help her maintain balance until she eventually pulled away, regarding him with an inquisitive tilt of the head. Grinning like a fool for a moment, he clumsily stroked his chin.

When's the ceremony? Ceremony... oh? Like marriage? Oh, did he propose to her just now? He said something about a girlfriend... but this, oh he didn't mind this at all. To the man on cloud nine, he boisterously latched onto her hand, grinning with conviction.

"Hahahaha! Yes, Ceremony! Well, I don't have one of those suits and yer' not wearin' one of those weddin' dresses, but, who cares!? Let's do it as quickly as possible!"

By now, even his own speech seemed like the ramblings of a comical madman, but he was too giddy to care. He was having the best night of his life. He could honorably deal with the weight of his decisions... the next day!

STAND UNRIVALED|END POST

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:54 pm
Summer Blues[Kenichi, Priscilla]  - Page 3 CzhaocQ

PRISCILLA TINTALLA

Usually Priscilla would just feed off of Kenichi's excitement and his wanting to immediately move forward, but as her cerulean eyes looked him up and down she realized this probably wasn't the time nor place. He looked like he could keel over any second. With a bit of strength her appearance belied Priscilla gripped Kenichi's shoulders tight and held him still, her eyes looking deep into her accidental fiance's eyes.

"Listen, Kenny, I'm really flattered you want to go and do the ceremony right now but I think maybe...just maaaayyybbee...you won't make it through it all." Her hands ran down his arms and gripped his in her slender, kind fingers. "We can always do it tomorrow! Maybe once you, I mean we, aren't so messed up we can do it!" Priscilla pulled Kenichi in for a hug, then separated and offered a solution "For now let's just go up to the room Manasa lets me use and see what tomorrow brings." Knowing it wasn't Kenichi's choice to be so human, so weak to these drinks that barely affect her, her smile was now gentle and softened rather than mischievous.

"Lets go, Kenny~!"

WON'T YOU BE MY FRIEND? | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum