Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu]

Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:50 pm
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 D8DTm9n

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

Hearing his name come from her lips so gently, so quietly...it was unnatural for her. Despite the haze that occupied his head, clouding his judgement, he could hear the longing, the wanting to say something more. But, before he could comment on the matter, she spoke. For a moment, he let them permeate the dim, quiet room, before he finally replied in a soft whisper.

"Maybe I am an idiot, because it...it doesn't feel that way. If I've alwaysh been wanted, then...why was I tossed out, an' so easily an' readily too?"

Part of him didn't want a response to that. Part of him wanted to leave those memories behind, to let go of those who had kicked him out, of the ones that left without even so much as a reason or farewell. Instead, he turned slightly, a hand reaching out to gently trace a pale finger up her wrist, his head lifting slightly as he turned to look at her.

"Y'know... 'm not so drunk that I can't tell when there's sumthin' else y'wanna say."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty Re: Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu]

Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:09 pm
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 HEADER__inline_base_5e2eafe9cc568532236c0ff9dd90ccff-cutout

Well. She couldn't argue with that. She hadn't been particularly happy with what had happened. She, on a practical level, understood why it had happened. politics. The ups and downs of what had occurred in the past. Even if she wasn't privy to the details, she still understood that the decisions of those within the leadership......presumably....had reasoning.

And still she felt a sliver of indignation and anger on behalf of her friend.

"Fuck those.... buh- bitches." She murmured softly, closing her eyes as she felt that finger trailing up the inside of her wrist, barely. Thankfully she was a little too drunk to fully register it, not to mention she was more than familiar with how Yuuto got when he was drunk. Of course, at the question he asked, she couldn't help but snort softly and smile. "A whole fuckin lot, bucko. But don't you fuckin...change the subject. YOU'RE the one who aint tellin me about the fuckin.... hospital...,. thing. Don't think I forgot about that, asswhipe." She promptly redirected, certainly not willing to give up her prior investigations just because she had been distracted by whatever depressing thing she'd been thinking a few seconds ago.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:34 pm

It was hard for him to ignore that. Hearing his name come from her, so longingly at that, made his heart sink. Despite how jaded he'd become in recent years, he never wanted to hurt those he cared for, nor see them hurt. But, he also knew not to force the issue -- if she wasn't going to talk, then, it was best not to try and coax it out of her. So, as she switched back to the prior topic, Yuuto's head slowly went back to her shoulder.

"Mm...not much to talk about that y'don' already know. Some'on tried t' blow me up. Thing was right next to my room. So...so many people...died, 'n were hurt."

He went quiet for a moment, his thoughts returning to that moment. How he woke up to the pressure wave and healing from it, the screams of panic and pain from all around him, how he hadn't been able to save many of them. A shaky, swaying hand reached out to the bottle, gingerly taking a drink as it went to his hands. The arm lazily dropped to his side, the memories sobering him slightly.

"I couldn't save them. I should'a healed faster, been faster. Wasn't...wasn't good 'nough."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:17 pm
Try Not To Think Twice [Yuuto, Noharu] - Page 3 HEADER__inline_base_5e2eafe9cc568532236c0ff9dd90ccff-cutout

Noharu furrowed her brows for a moment as she listened to him. Her eyes slowly drifting to a close as she furrowed her brows. Right.... next to his room? It almost seemed like they'd been aiming for him, but more than that, as she heard him start to turn on himself. She whirled around on him and grabbed him by his shoulders, pinning him to the couch as she glared down at him.

"SHUT UP! Are you psychotic?!" She all but screamed down at him. Her face a mask of frustration as she narrowed her eyes. As her grip tightened on his shoulders, and she felt her own frustrations building up. "Don't you know how damn strong you are. And what has that ever meant?! You're not a god, Yuuto! It doesn't matter how strong you get. People will ALWAYS die. You can't just be everywhere at once. I may not know the details, but you fought SOMETHING down on earth and got fucked up. Anyone else would be DEAD. But YOU lived! That's not weakness, that's just how this stuff happens!" She was raising her voice, grabing either side of his face as she locked eyes with him.

"Power isn't going to solve all your problems, Hisakawa." Her tone was hard and gravely, and no less, she was calling him by his last name. Something she'd never done. As if she were dressing down a mere student. "The gotei has a duty. And that duty ISN'T to save lives. IT's to maintain a balance. The people blown up? They're on earth now. They're waiting to be reborn. That's just how life works." She slowly released her grip on his shoulders. "And with all of the hollows being slain on earth, more people may have to." She trailed softly, a steady sigh escaping her as she stared down at Yuuto.

"It sucks. It sucks that that bomb went off. And ..... and I'm not saying that you can't feel anything. But don't go blaming yourself. Least of all something as stupid as weakness...."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:10 pm

The haze in his head hindered his movements, a sluggish arm raising as he saw Noharu moving out of the corner of his eye. Before he knew it, he was pinned to the couch. His head lulled from side to side idly, his eyes narrowed slightly as she spoke.

He knew how strong he was, but it wasn't enough. It never was enough. He needed to be better. If it meant clawing to godhood itself, he'd always be seeking to improve. To protect the sunrise, for the sake of everyone he held dear. His voice lowered itself to a slurred whisper as he spoke, the haze in his head and thoughts jumbling everything around.

"I shoulda...shoulda been better. I coulda been better. I need...I need to be better."

It didn't feel right that he escaped from it. But, before he could say anything, the words "Gotei," "duty," and "balance" registered, and those three words were enough to start sobering him up.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE GOTEI'S DUTY!"

Unfocused umber quickly sharpened as his gaze turned to daggers and his teeth clenched. But, just as quickly, his body relaxed, and his eyes softened.

"I don't care about any of that. I don't care if they're on Earth, I don't...I don't want..."

As he trailed off, his hands slowly lifted from his sides, albeit slightly restricted from Noharu's grip. A heart that called to help others, to protect the people who couldn't, to be a light of hope so that anyone who saw him would know that everything would be okay. But, that sentiment was so hard to justify with the mere existence of the Soul Cycle.

There was little place for a hero in a world where death was merely the interim from one act to another, from one life to another, endlessly. Rather than try to continue talking, he just reached up, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close.

"I'm sorry."

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:32 pm

She could see it in his damn eyes. That defiance. The WILL to fuckin argue with her! And she couldn't help but narrow her eyes in frustration as he met her head on and insisted that he needed to somehow be better. Stronger. MORE than he already was. And then, just like that, he exploded. That voice that was always so soft and gentle suddenly bellowed out and he shouted at her. But she didn't cow. She just....stared down at him and blinked in surprise that such a thing came from his mouth. And ......

Yea.

She knew. They had known eachother a long time, and even if...perhaps...he hadn't said anything. When he'd bcome back.... she'd sensed the shift in him. Just the way he went about things. It wasn't like it was in the past. And so..... if anything, she was just surprised to hear it out loud, and in that moment, the both of them settled from their shouting, and she lowered her head. "I know Yuu......I know." She noted softly, trying to ease him as his voice died down and that softer, more sombre tone came out with those helpless words. When he reached up and put his arms around her, she met him halfway.

Gently wrapping her arms around his head and shoulders and sighing as she settled down, gently holding him close as she felt him crumple in on himself, and that soft apology finally breached the open air. She held him, as best she could to just sortof... smother that sorrow. Let him know she was here and that he wasn't alone.

"You've nothing you gotta be sorry for, Yuu." She assured him softly, her voice not quite as slurred, that rush of adrenaline having put an edge back to her ability to focus. No doubt theyd both sobered a little, but well...once that Adrenaline wore off,. Yea...she could already feel the anger die down with the fatigue right behind it. It probably wouldn't take much for Yuuto to just pass out. But she didn't care. She just held him, having finally gotten him to....let it out. Hoping to help him feel even the tiniest bit better.

At least here, where there was nobody who would judge him. Where he could, however briefly, be vulnerable. THAT was what she wanted for him. She sucked at this. She was awful. Comfort just...wasn't something she could do. She didn't have inspiring words.... all she'd really done was yell at him. He needed someone who could do all that shit. IT was why she'd pushed him toward the idea of dating.

But.....at least for now. She'd do her best. To ease just a bit of his pain.

That's what mattered more to her than anything.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum