Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Empty The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:48 pm
The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Well damn. What a poor day to have new division members. Well, new ish. Noharu hadn't been available to do a proper initial greeting. But she still wanted to greet some of the new rug rats. s she'd scheduled it so that she was going to be holding a little bit of a training session with the new class that had graduated. But then that little fiasco in the training area happened. And so as Noharu stood, watching the group of new recruits, she couldn't help but be a bit annoyed. The entire left side of her torso being bandaged up. Thankfully mostly hidden by her shihakusho, but her left shoulder an arm did show a bit more obviously.

Of course, she still had every intention of holding the training session, but she wasn't going to be as peppy as she had hoped. None the less, she put on a calm smile as she looked to their new members.

"Thank all of you for joining me this evening! I know you've all probably already heard the Shpiel by now, but welcome to the Eighth Division. My name is Noharu Asahi, your Third Seated Officer. Now, normally we'd go right into the training. But there's only a handful of you here so we can be a little more informal. Why don't you each tell me your names? Give yourselves a little introduction." She encouraged.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] Empty Re: The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu]

Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:08 pm
Rei had just recently made it out of the academy as she would sit in line. The woman was wearing her normal shubakusho, and her short black hair reaching down to her cheeks. Her only stand out physically was the eye patch that Sat down over her right eye. She would listen to the third seat speak as she would have already decided she would be the first one to introduce herself. She wanted to get stronger, so that the next time she wouldn't lose anyone she cared about. As the 3rd seat would ask for introductions she would speak up.

[color=blue]"H---Hello, my name is Rei Hara. I just graduated from the academy with the last class, and I intend to climb through the ranks. I want to help as many people as I can, so I need to become stronger."[/blue]
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:26 pm
The Ol Welcome Wagon [Rei, Noharu] HEADER__panty_panty_stocking_with_garterbelt_drawn_by_kudou_90n__18e7ecb260f4e6d2745dbc0d1e4b7cf6

Noharu paused and perked a brow as she noticed one of the newbies taking the initiative. She chuckled softly, pleased with the answer. She flashed a smile and tilted her head to the side. "Hahah, an ambitious one huh? Well that's good. Eigth Division is a special kind of support squad. No matter who it is in the Gotei, if they need assistance, we roll in to provide assistance. That means we need to be the most capable, versatile squad in the gotei. Combat. Healing. Reinforcement. Surveys. You name it, we see it. So we always encourage people to get stronger and expand their horizons." She pointed out, pausing for a moment to turn her attention to the rest of the group. The others gave their introductions as well, and once everyone had had a turn, Noharu turned her attention back to Rei. The girl had a bit more energy and seemed eager, so she crooked a finger.

"Miss Hara. If you'd please. Why don't you tell me a little about why you decided to join Eighth squad? Any particular specializations you came out of the academy with? No need to be shy, or nervous if you don't have any yet."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:59 pm
Rei would look up as a small tint of red would cover her face. She didn't expect to be singled out like that as she would look down her hair falling a bit in front of her eyes. The confidence fading away as quickly as it had appeared as she would speak a bit more sheepish now. She would, however, speak loud enough for her superior to hear her as she would eventually look up through her bangs as she would begin to speak again after taking a deep breath from the bottom of her chest.

I wanted to help people, and I figured thaf being in the support squad would be the best way to do so. I...I also dont really have anything that im particularly good at. Other than being a little quick..
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:17 pm

Noharu raised a brow ever so slightly at that and chuckled, giving the recruit a cool smile as she let a hand rest on her hip. Huh, not the confident type hm? "Well that's great! That's actually my specialty as well! Of course I've learned to spread out a little. But there's nothing wrong with being fast."' She pointed out, certainly it was one of her major tools. And she ound herself glancing to Rei now and then as the other students gave their introductions. And so she paid attention to them as they went through.

She didn't put them through anything rigorous. Just some basic training drills and the like. Just to see how they could perform. And once they had finished up, she dismissed them.

Well. Most of them.

"Hara. Stay behind please. I'd like to have a word with you." She instructed.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:00 pm
She would stop in her tracks as she would hear herself being paged by her higher up. She had put her all into this training even if it was something on the more simple side sweat was dripping from her hair as she would spin on her heels before bowing deeply.

"D....did I do something wrong?"

*She would speak sheepishly as she didn't feel like her superior would want her to reintroduce herself. She didn't want to be seen as a nuisance either so the negativity would run through her mind as she imagined various scenarios that don't exactly go in her favor.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:25 pm

She smiled just a bit wider, certainly having expected a reaction similar to that. But all the same, she gave a dismissive wave. "Nope, I was actually wanting to just speak with you. I noticed you seemed a little more nervous than your peers. I didn't scare you did I?" She ventured calmly.

"In any case. Things are going to be a little busy. A number of squads are under strain at the moment. And so Eighth Division is all over the place. And that's going to be including you." She pointed out. Of course not a lot of the students went without some knowledge of what was going on. But a fair few that were engrossed in their studies didn't catch on. Under normal circumstances, they had to somewhat sink or swim.

But.

Thanks to a certain stupid cunt, she was on enforced light duty for a day or two. She didn't show it, but she was still pretty hurt. But she wans't going to just sit around. This was a perfect time to put a bit of extra attention into some of the newbies. And right now she had her sights on Rei.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:01 pm
*She would shake her head at the assertion as she would pop herself back up as she would wipe her hair out of her eye. She'd give the girl a small smile.

"Y..yeah, I've noticed things seem to be much busier than I expected during the academy. I was hoping to be able to train a little bit honestly, but I can do anything you need me to."

She would offer as she would be speaking a bit more confident than she had been. apparently it's come and go with the girl as she would await her orders for the next bit of time.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:36 pm

Noharu put on a pleased smile as she made note of the bit of resolve that emanated from the woman's response. Seemed she was a bit more comfortable when she had duties laid out infront of her. "That's good to hear! Busy is a bit of an understatement. You'll likely be assigned to a Seated officer. Once that happens, they'll be making sure you know where it is you'll be working on a week by week basis. Just be mindful that you aren't alone out there. You'll be supporting existing squads and your fellow members of Eighth Division." She noted with a confident smile, of course knowing this might be a bit much, she paused and took a moment to consider.

"Additionally, we'll be sure to make sure you get whatever training and information you need to help. I'd like to say that you'll be placed based on your talents. But with how hectic things are, sometimes we'll need to move you outside of your comfort zone. If at any point you feel overwhelmed, don't be afraid to bring it to a seated officer's attention, okay?"
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:37 am
*The woman would listen to her superior as she would let the information be absorbed for her. She knew that things would probably be hectic, but she didn't think that she would be thrown into the fray early on. She thought she'd be doing alot of training at the beginning, but she guesses it's probably better to learn with experience than just solely focusing on training to begin with.*

"Got it, so when will I find out who I'll be working under?"

*As she would wait for the reply she'd run it through her head. There is a possibility for her to get put under this officers group which would be nice for her. Cause she's already met her, so maybe they won't have to work as much getting to know each other?*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum