Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Left_bar_bleue0/021 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Empty Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina)

Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:58 pm
21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

The tension was thick and the stench of desperation was almost overpowering. Such was the state of the outer districts and yet, the tall blue haired shinigami couldn't help but feel the slightest hint of nostalgia as she walked through the slums. This place was where she had begun her journey, all those years ago and now she used it as simply a method of unleashing her insatiable lust for blood. As a child, she'd fought in these streets in order to survive but now, it was simply a release, one that she'd been needing more often as of late. She was finding herself in a consistent state of restlessness, one that no amount of combat, alcohol or sex could stave for long.

The filth that lived in these districts were the scum of the Soul Society anyway and no one would miss them if a few were removed. In fact, Armina would simply be carrying out her duty by destroying those who lived in such conditions. She made no effort to hide her status and her mere presence was merely a beacon to those who fancied their chances against her. The woman was looking for trouble and this was the likeliest place to find it. A spar against another shinigami simply couldn't match the elation that came from a battle to the death, where rules and etiquette were burned away and replaced by the sheer, unadulterated joy of real combat.

At any moment, it would come, the first attack of many that she expected to have to handle. That was how it was here. No reasoning, no sob stories, no mercy. It was where the monsters of the realm lurked and Armina couldn't have been happier. There was no greater high than to have a sword at your throat and an enemy who wanted nothing more than to rip your fucking head off.

Soon enough, she felt the presence of another, a knife heading towards her and with one swift movement, Armina would turn around and grasp the wrist of the attacker. He was a young man, barely more than a boy, his eyes wild and desperate, his light blonde hair caked in mud and god knows what else. Tightening her grip on his wrist, he would wince as he felt his bones begin to crack from the sheer physical strength of the woman, before she delivered a powerful right straight, which struck him in the head and pretty much knocked him out then and there with a lovely sounding crunch. She let him go then, letting his body drop to the ground, before continuing on her merry way. Not an exciting start but hopefully one that would lead to something more entertaining.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Last edited by Ashaiya on Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Left_bar_bleue0/021 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Empty Re: Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina)

Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:21 pm
21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) DyxMvAe

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Ranma genuinely wanted no part in these slums anymore. Just another punk, he once was, running about trying to do errands for his aunt and uncle while beating back attempting thefts. Now, these districts made him sad, so bitterly sad… so why on earth would he ever make his way back to them? Huh? What on earth drove him to do such a stupid thing?

Simple. Closure. He was a son of bastards and burglars, after all – while he had tried to run from it all long ago, he still had parents who knew nothing of his whereabouts. Why not go back to them, tell them that he’d become a full-blown Shinigami, rub it in their faces a bit and then leave with his head held high? Tell them that they were shit for expecting any less of him back when he was little; tell his mum that her negligence in even breast-feeding him wouldn’t go unscathed, tell his dad that all the random fits of drunken rage wouldn’t be ignored anymore. That their puny, worthless Retsu had fucking evolved into a respectable member of the Soul Society… and that he did so by his own fucking power and wit.

Spotting the corpse of a young, blonde-haired boy sent shivers down his spine. “Shit… could’ve been me, even,” he mumbled to himself, wondering if fate had a fickle play in his life after all. Well, at least the boy’s soul was moving on from this damn place…

Ranma had made his way further into the district and took notice of a strange sight – another Shinigami wandering about, but whose aura almost made him puke at first sight. Her… her intent to kill was unquestionable. Approaching her would be suicide. Just being near her – nay, in the vicinity of hers – made the air feel raspy and cold. Ranma held his mouth with bloodshot eyes, preventing himself from coughing and giving away his presence, that terrified by the sheer aura of…

No shot she’s not from the Fourth Division… he thought, remembering back to his encounter with Shura. Shura was such a powerful foe, but Ranma could tell that she had plenty of reason behind her moves and didn’t want to go too far… at least, from his battle. This one, however… maybe she was reasonable too. Just maybe. Why not ask? What was so wrong with asking a fellow Shinigami, after all? Certainly, she wasn’t as bloodthirsty as her demeanor and whole ass reason for being here in the first place gave the impression of.

So he drew closer, following her until he could call out to her. “… *gulp* Fourth Division?”

END POST | IT WAS FORETOLD

Ranma - Mura - [url=xxx]Tracker[/url] - Timeline - Face Claim
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Empty Re: Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina)

Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:58 am
21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) 1262094-Anime-Akame-ga-Kill-Esdeath-Akame-Ga-Kill-1080P
ARMINA WILLSAAM

“Fourth Division.” The statuesque woman confirmed simply, coming to a stop and moving her hand towards a flask that was attached to her waist. Without another word, she would open the top and take a long draught from its contents, the smell of alcohol soon enough adding to the already unpleasant odour of the place. What kind of brew was she drinking? Well, it was made by one of her subordinates, a young creature named Menka who had a gift for such things although she had a tendency to be a little overzealous with the ingredients she used. Armina was made of strong stuff though and the more potent, the better. When she finished, she’d reattach her flask and add, “Armina Willsaam, Fourth Seat.”

It was only then that she turned around to watch her stalker, so to speak, one eyebrow rising as she looked at him. He was obviously a Shinigami but by the looks of him, he’d had a pretty rough fucking life. Half of his face was bandaged up and his eyes looked as though they’d been experimented on by the shits at the Research and Development Division. It wasn’t his appearance that brought an annoyed look to her face though, no, it was the fear that she could detect in his voice. He sounded nervous, which in a place such as this was simply asking to be exploited. Fear had no place in the armpit of Soul Society and she didn’t wait all that long to chide him for it either. “I suggest that you learn to control your fear before you come back here again. You’re going to get your throat cut if you don’t.” Her tone was blunt and to the point, not bothering to sugar coat anything for him. It was a simple fact.

She started to walk towards him then, her footsteps deliberately slow in order to try and magnify the effect that she had on him. Armina might have just chided him for his fear but that didn’t mean that she didn’t enjoy instilling it in others anyway. To dominate was pure bliss for the six foot woman and something that had been forced into her since she’d first started wandering the streets as a child. Her early life had been spent not far from where the two Shinigami stood now and ever since then, it was her iron will that had been the key to her survival.

“What are you doing here anyway, besides shitting yourself?”
She asked, her cold blue eyes seeming to burn a hole through his.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:25 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

… Well, she was very straight-to-the-point, but the moment he thought so, his nose began itching. Hold it… hooooooooold it… okay, there.

Upon watching her pull up a flask from her waist, however… Ranma’s fear of her dwindled. Surprisingly, he began feeling kind of warm, like a sense of familiarity – it was likely because he, too, was holding a gourd strapped to his waist for the very same purpose, to which he’d mimic the Scarygami and take a slurp. He’d also make sure to hurryingly strap it back onto his waist when she did so. “Armina Willsaam… I’m-“

Wait, what the fuck am I doing? Should I tell her my name now? She’ll know my name, then! Who the hell would know what she’d do next?! What if… what if she wants to have a fight now? Just like Shura from back then! Or what if Shura told the Fourth about me, and now they all wanna square up?!?! I can’t deal with that, that’s too tiring! I’ll die in a second, damn! B-But she just told me her name, I’d come off as a dick if I didn’t exchange my own as well, and then s-she’d get angry and likely punch me or something…

“-Ranma. Ranma Gekiretsu. Nothing special…” Phew, that ought to do for a greeting. A very passable greeting, a very… insignificant greeting of his.

Upon seeing her front, however, his fear had a strange dilemma. Upon first glance, she looked… pristine, really. And rather extremely gorgeous to boot… but Ranma was no fool. He wouldn’t be caught lacking, not of this Fourth Division member was any trigger-happy like Shura.

Wait… did she think that he was afraid of the place? Not her? Maybe she was friendlier than his gut feeling said. Really, she had a point, at least – Ranma was freaking out over nothing, really… just hunches. Gut feelings. He didn’t have any sixth senses – who did he think he was? “Pfffffffffffft, y-you know what, that’s… that’s, that’s a veeeeeeeeery good suggestion, but it’s not exactly the place…”

… Oh yeah, she approached him. She really did – Ranma didn’t want to lose face or anything, but she was walking awfully slow. Almost as if she was readying a damn Shunpo out of nowhere… and it made his skin crawl. Tremendously. The shaking intensified, small but sharp, with every step, until the taller Shinigami was staring through his damn skull with a simple question brought up – why was he here, exactly?

“I… got some dumb parents from here. Pretty sure I should’ve ended as a dead infant with how little time they gave me, but look at me now – a full-fledged Shinigami to boot, all thanks to not them. Problem is, I think they’d try to kill me if they saw me in this gear – I just wanna talk to them, though. Can’t a kid know why his parents didn’t want him?”

Huh, he appeared much less afraid now. Fear was being pushed aside by a bubbling, growing anger that he hadn’t felt in a while. Still, he just opened up just like that - perhaps Erica influenced him, a bit.

"What... what about you?"

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:12 pm
ARMINA WILLSAAM

He was a twitchy little runt and Armina didn’t look all that impressed as he struggled to get out his name, as well as his reason for being there. The blue haired woman could actually understand his reasoning, considering how shitty her own parents had been. Complete and utter wastes of space who hadn’t waited five minutes before they’d abandoned her and fucked off to god knows where. It had been a harsh lesson for her to learn but had been the first of many periods of her life which had toughened her up, most of which took part in the very slum that they were in now.

“They can’t be much if they lived and raised you here, the absolute shithole of the Soul Society. No one who resides here is worth anything and very few are able to survive for long. I suppose that you must be pretty tough, if you managed to escape the squalor, but I doubt your parents are still alive. They probably got stabbed in their sleep or something.” Her tone was brutally cold and there was no sympathy in her tone. “I’ll tell you this. If it were me, I wouldn’t just want to talk to them, I’d want to take my Zanpakuto and beat them to death, like anyone else.”

In response to his question about her reasoning for being there, she’d nod her head towards the body of the boy behind him. “To kill little shits like him and anyone else who wants to make a reputation out of killing me. I come here deliberately in order to satiate my blood lust, as this is the only fucking place where I can fight all out. Spars don’t satiate me because I don’t stop once a fight begins. My power prevents me from stopping and if I had my way, this whole place would be a massive pool of blood. I spent over 150 years in these districts, killing at will, drinking at will, having sex with every beautiful woman that I came across. Those desires are still inside, Shinigami or not.”

She fell silent, allowing her words to sink in for a few moments, before continuing. “You seemed to know my Division just from my aura alone. Tell me, Rama, how did you come to that conclusion? Who was it that caused you to fear the 4th in such a way?”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:22 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Shit… he didn’t think about that possibility. The fact that his parents could’ve suffered the same fate as his aunt and uncle. Talk about poetry – something deep inside of him told the bandaged Shinigami that his parents’ neglect of him indirectly led to the death of those he considered his true parents, since that neglect made him angry and bitter about so many things that he tried day and night to shed away from his skin and brain. He was a better man now, so… why did he feel so bothered?

Maybe it was Armina’s tone – so brutally dismissive of any notion of emotional investments. So void of compassion. Even her reply just made her stand out more, which was one hell of an achievement in the heart of the far distant districts of the Rukongai – the kid wanted to kill her for clout, and somehow she came off far more menacing. She came off as a Shinigami with no limits, killing whoever she wanted, fu-

Oh… peculiar detail. How mad was her charisma- ohhhhh…

Oh no… she was unhinged. He had half a mind to dip, but she’d probably just catch him and, who knew, berate him for being a coward or something. Her next question made him feeling hella awkward, and I mean, hella awkward – should he out Shura or something? What would Armina do to Shura if he uttered her name?! What on earth would happen in the Fourth Division if he dared-

“Oh, uh…”

What will she do with Shura if I outed her? Challenge her? Fuck her? Pat her on the shoulder for a job well done, or stab her in the back for stealing too much clout? I can’t fucking tell!

“Their Captain… although just by rumors, I got an idea that the Fourth Division was… wild, to say it mildly. Having met two who give me those vibes now just confirms it, and you’re batshit crazy. Hot, not gonna lie, but fucking crazy… so uh, yeah, take that as a compliment if anything.”

Yeah, it was a waste of time going here at all. Ranma was about to turn heel when a roar suddenly emerged from between the walls of the shacks further away: “SAKOOOOOOOOOON! RANMA, YOU FUCKING ANIMAAAAAAAAL!!!” While screaming from the depth of their lungs, Ranma recognized that voice – a voice that belonged to a tall, white-haired psychopath who was there when Ranma got shanked in the face and received his mouth scars. By extension, he was one of the punks who attacked his aunt and uncle back then, too… which set something off in Ranma’s previously calm, heterochromatic eyes, turning them into the eyes of a not so stable individual.

“I’LL KILL YOU! I’LL KILL YOU IF IT’S THE LAST THING I’LL EVER DO!”

And with that, as if spawning from rocks and debris, a whole damn army of punks in all shapes and sizes rallied to the shouter’s call, all charging towards the two Shinigami like hyenas, each carrying different conventional weapons such as… well, rather worthless and broken furniture and knives in comparison to the Zanpakutō.

Ranma, strange enough, had no desire to fight them. He got pissed the fuck off, but he made a promise, didn’t he – no more Retsu. He’d certainly just lose himself and turn into the likes of the shapely bitch next to him, no fucking shot he’d go down that path… he made a promise.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:19 am
ARMINA WILLSAAM

If it’d been any other Shinigami that he mentioned then Armina probably would’ve replied with scorn but the blue haired warrior respected the Captain of her Division. There were many rumours indeed about her and the 4th Seat liked to think that they were entirely true. A criminal who killed people by the hundred, with no compassion at all for those who fell to her blade. It was a credo that Armina understood and one that wasn’t all that different from her own. Captain Nagoshi was a woman that Armina could follow into battle and that wasn’t something she admitted lightly.

“If you’re going to be frightened by a member of our Division, why not the strongest?” She replied, her gaze still skewering him to the spot. “I hope for your sake that you’re actually able to do your job though, for a Shinigami ruled by fear isn’t going to last very long. You’re going to have your face smashed in by the first Hollow that you encounter. If you’re petrified by us then how the hell are you going to handle fighting monsters like them? Turn your fear into anger and use that to fight your battles and for the love of all that’s fucking holy, stop acting like a pussy.”

It was all she was able to say before an imbecile started shouting, summoning a group of yobs who seemed to have an issue with Ranma. Armina didn’t know who any of them were but that didn’t matter. It never mattered. They would simply be nourishment for her blood lust and she wasted little time in getting involved. No sooner had the fools started running towards the pair, Armina released her Reiatsu, her desire to kill streaming from her, causing her to become more of a monster than a woman in the eyes of her foes. Pure intimidation and it seemed to show in more than a few of the mob. The mindless rage that they were fuelled with seemed to run cold, instead turning into blind panic. It was pathetic in truth and as the blue haired Shinigami engaged, her expression changed, a smile crossing her features.

She didn’t even draw her Zanpakuto, instead simply using her raw strength and martial prowess in order to fend off her first few opponents, relying on her martial training to handle them. It was a lesson in pure brutality and as she delivered blow after blow, her lust would only grow, with each bone breaking punch or kick sending waves of glorious elation throughout her body. There was no greater pleasure than the breaking of bones and the area around her soon began to stack up with the bodies of the destroyed, their bodies twisted, their faces etched with pain and misery. This was why Armina loved coming here. She could be herself here, without any of the bullshit that came from fighting with other members of the Gotei.

Catching a glimpse of Ranma, who didn’t seem too eager to fight, she would hiss. “Fight or die here. Make your choice.”

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:17 pm

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Ah… yeah, why not the strongest? Good to know that she, somewhat, agreed on that… but she sounded so condescending. He was perfectly capable of performing his job, damn it! And he wasn’t ruled by fear – there was a damn difference between getting the wrong vibes from a person like her and being mortified… but given by her glance, she was reaching for some sort of mortification. Or petrification. Her eyes looked so damn venomous…

The last phrase felt wrong. Turn his fear into… anger? What, was he meant to fight with anger? Just anger, like a brainless brute? No shot – he nodded, but there was no conviction inside of him to go down that route. He was sort of tired of getting angry and that- oh fucking hell, he completely forgot about the punks who charged at them.

Armina had already jumped into the group like a monsoon, her Reiatsu choking the air around all of them as she created a crater of blood and broken bones. Even Ranma was hesitant to jump in, even though Armina wasn’t his adversary – yet her hissing command straightened his back out, as if she would tear him in two if he didn’t throw a punch or something. And at one point, he was forced to as some guys decided to stay away from their dying fellows who pretty much embraced death’s doorbell by facing Armina… by running towards Ranma with all the ill intent in the world. “Not you fuckers again…”

“Welcome back home, Retsu!!!”
“Don’t you fuckin’ call me that… Hadō no Jūichi, Tsuzuri Raiden!”

Ranma quickly unsheathed his Asauchi and let the simple blade twirl around his hands, showing exemplary swordsmanship as he cut through 3 bastards like butter, crackling sparks of thunder jumping from the blade via his cast Hadō technique. Their wounds soon sprayed out guzzles of blood, signifying their defeat at his hands, which Ranma didn’t savor nor made any attempt to acknowledge. “Such nasty Reiatsu… you wanna make the punk race extinct? Be my damn guest-“

*QUAKE*

“… The f-“

*QUAKE*

Ranma hadn’t met any punk like this one. Most definitely, it was Armina’s vile Reiatsu that drew the attention of a certain resident of the worst parts of Rukongai – however, while many of the younger people living here were such low scum – morally and physically – this one was different.

21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) Vnplk4R

A gigantic, grotesque-looking dude was pushing back some of the worn-down apartment complexes that surprisingly withstood the test of time – just up until that exact moment. With a single hand, as if trying to turn a door, the walls crumbled down and collapsed the structure, alerting the Shinigami to the arrival of this celebrity of the far districts. Purplish skin, a sign of hypothermia, and a large, pinkish scar on the center of his torso that looked like a fancy-looking centipede. Not to mention his greenish hair – what caused it to turn out like that? Some sort of disease?

But he was almost tearing his skin apart with the super-sized muscles that allowed him to crush down buildings just by leaning on them. A majority of the surviving punks below were running away, some of them screaming out small pieces of intel: “Shit, the Arhat’s here! Yo, who woke him up?!”

“Fuck that, I’m stepping!”

At first, the giant who was called ‘the Arhat’ simply glared down at the smaller people, and at the two Shinigami present. He easily towered them by over fifteen meters in height, but Armina’s Reiatsu… in the giant’s eyes, it took on a giant form all on its own. The giant Arhat was facing a silhouette of an even fiercer demon-

And he wasn’t liking that one bit.

“Who the hell fed you what to get you that big?” Ranma grimaced at the sight of this large middle finger to nature, watching the Arhat take a step towards Armina… but due to Ranma’s position, the Shinigami was about to be stomped by the unaware giant-

If not for Ranma suddenly darting away, visually looking identical to using Shunpo, but… without some important identifiers. It was as if his own speed skyrocketed for a mere instant, allowing him to side-step from the crushing foot of the gigantic barbarian. “… Guess he likes you.”

21 - Letting Off Some Steam (Ranma, Armina) I6SoJql

The Arhat didn’t waste a second more and clenched his giant fist, revealing a sudden collection of wind to gather towards the center of his knuckle before he charged it down towards Armina like a meteor.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:52 pm
ARMINA WILLSAAM

“What an ugly motherfucker…” The blue haired Shinigami uttered, before her form briefly disappeared too as she used her Shunpo. It wasn’t flashy and if anything, it was damn clumsy compared to Ranma’s but Hoho had never been Armina’s strongest suit. She could get by and that was enough for the six foot warrior.

The bastard was massive though, roughly the size of Gillian from what she could tell but he was far more manoeuvrable than them. Who or more importantly what was he? In all her years living in the Rukongai, she’d never heard of this Asshat or whatever his name was. Where in the hell had he come from? After a second of thought though, she tossed those stupid questions aside. It didn't matter, he was going to be another corpse in a few moments.

Reappearing by his massive right foot, Armina would clench her fists and begin to sway back and forth, before delivering a powerful barrage of left and right hooks that would aim to smash into the enormous limb of the anomaly. Her momentum only increased her formidable strength and every punch contained every drop of her killing intent. She was going to drop this massive fucker without even drawing her Zanpakuto. Each punch would be enough to kill a man but this freak of nature? God only knew but that didn’t stop her and she would hammer away.

ICE MISTRESS | END POST

Mura
Mura
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:26 am

RANMA GEKIRETSU

Should… should he jump in, too? This giant megalomanic fever dream was imposing, but- wait, why on earth did he want to help someone like Armina? She’d probably pull his ears off or behead him on the spot were he to even insinuate that she’d need the help of a wimp like him… and while Ranma visualized that scenario in his head, further souring his opinions of the other Shinigami times a thousand, sharp bells could be heard intensifying. And those weren’t coming from bells, but from Armina’s flurry of punches landing on the Arhat’s ankle, pushing it back slowly with road debris kicking up around her.

The Arhat was visible pained by this, witnessing his ankle turning blue with rashes from Armina’s flurry, so at one point, the entire leg was pulled back, almost looking like the Arhat was finally tumbling over… until he dug his entire foot through the ground itself in a swift freekick aiming right for Armina’s entire position, kicking up crushed rock in the process. The Arhat intended to send Armina across a few blocks like a damn football as a get-back for her violent assault.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum