Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]

Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:48 pm

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

Reassurance, though far from an immediate remedy, helped to dispel some of the tension building up in his spirits. This was, after all, unfamiliar territory to a man like him. Someone that he genuinely cared for was in danger. As bright-spirited as he was, that sort of information was by no means easy to process, even more so when there were so many factors that could fail. What if they made it there and something terrible happened? What if they did something unspeakable?

It was all rather uncomfortable to think about, and so he naturally defaulted to a sigh as she rested her hands on his shoulder and leveled with him enough to assure him that it was possible to rescue her. He raised a curious eyebrow at the last part of what she said. Mentioned him otherwise? How much had they interacted with one another? No, he didn't have time to ask those questions...Timeline.

He needed a timeline. Firstly, he'd need to get into contact with Vanyel. Figure out the best way with which to approach him. He was already going into it with the thought that he would emphatically reject the idea. Quite frankly, he had no other choice. His options were few at this point. If he rejected the idea, the only option left to him would simply be to go along with Saber and hopefully find another contact that had a baseline connection with Rita. In other words, he would need...

"A week. I'll see what I can do about the man I mentioned in a week. His name is Vanyel, and I'd like to think he'll say yes. If he turns me down, I'll be going ahead regardless. The sooner I ensure her safety, the better."

END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]

Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:03 pm
Follow the Hollow[Kenichi, Saber]  - Page 2 HEADER__carnelian_arknights_drawn_by_gazelle_jun__sample-4e87f26ac4e37768456adceb5f3f1417

"A week then. If you need to contact me sooner than that. I'll be around this area in the afternoons close to twilight. If you need to change the meetup point, just let me know. I confess I haven't been able to get a hold of a phone. But we'll take this one thing at a time." She noted softly, rising up to her full height as she glanced off into the distance. A week.

Kenichi had certainly .....changed? No, perhaps she simply didn't know of what he might do in these situations. A part of her had almost expected he would want to charge right in. But she was pleasantly surprised to see restraint in the young man. Even so, it sounded like he would be attempting to gather some support. That wasn't a bad idea.

"I'll see about what I can do on my end about getting some assistance as well. If nothing else, people seem more....amicable to cooperation now that I'm not a hollow. I'll possibly be able to get someone to join us. If not. I can always see if I can bully some weaker hollows into assistance." She noted calmly at that, then turning her attention toward Kenichi. "For the time being, stay in touch. If it's any comfort, they didn't seem intent on executing her or anything. I don't know WHY they have her, but she's survived thus far. Don't let panic break your focus, Boy." She noted softly, turning her back to the young man and waving her hand, the dark sigh of descorrer sounding as she stepped into that darkness. Leaving him to his preparations.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum