Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue0/0At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya]

Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:50 am
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] HEADER_jhdsbhss7e867c6283f7f99d7c8be

She had taken.... surprisingly well to the transition. Having spent so much time in the Sereitei, it was a little bizarre. Mostly being in the academy, and a few other outtings had certainly lent themselves to some experiences. Teaching so many students meant that... of all things, she had people in the gotei who admired her. Especially after her performance in the Arena on Earth, it seemed that niche had expanded a little as well. And so, transitioning into being a member of the Seventh was surprisingly smooth. Especially since some of her freshly graduated students wound up there. She had people to talk to, people that respected her.

But there also were other things she became more aware of. Namely some...puzzling information. Apparently, the Lord of the Kuchiki family had been seen around the Gotei, there was even a rumor that he had a student or two. And so, Hisana, despite herself, found herself pausing when she noticed that familiar reiatsu. And instinctively, began to head in it's direction. Her curiosity getting the better of her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue1570/100At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty Re: At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya]

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:06 pm
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Byakuya_PostingHeader5
Byakuya Kuchiki

This last week of training his students, Hiroe and Kaito, had been pushing them to limits beyond what they normally could handle. Of course, he was met with opposition, but they both proved his faith in them correct. After today's session, Byakuya decided to take the time to wander the Seireitei like he had been. He was not sure what his goal was, but having dealt with family matters all afternoon, he had little desire to be tucked away at home with a cup of sake tea.

With no real direction in mind, Byakuya allowed himself to casually make his way toward one of the smaller markets near the noble quarter. You would not catch Byakuya shopping for something like groceries, never. However, there was a high quality tailor's shop that he planned to place a few orders at. They already came to the manor for measurements on a different project, so this was extra business.

Because of his distraction, and the fact that he intentionally closed off his reikaku when leaving the house on casual business, Byakuya was not aware of the approaching reiatsu, and what an upcoming encounter will likely entail for him...

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue0/0At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty Re: At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya]

Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:18 pm

"Lord Kuchiki." The greeting may have come as a bit of a surprise, but it was better to announce herself than to accidentally sneak up on the man. Not that she imagined there WERE such a thing as sneaking up on a former Captain.

None the less, Byakuya would find himself confronted with quite the sight. The very Arrancar that he had spoken to half a year ago, once garbed in rags, seeking a place to belong, was now standing before him, garbed in Seventh Divisions' uniform, stopped just a short distance away from the Noble Head.

"I'm a bit surprised, I ... had heard you'd been around the Sereitei as of late. But still, it's a bit of a surprise seeing it. If I'm not interrupting anything. I was hoping I could have a word with you." She noted calmly, offering a soft bow at the waist, respectfully asking for some of the man's time first and foremost.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Left_bar_bleue1570/100At War with Pride [Hisana, Byakuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:11 pm
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya had not made it to the market when her voice struck him. He stopped in his tracks and refocused to the real world, pulled from his casual thoughts by the unexpected. The feeling was different than he predicted. He thought he would have a harder time with this change, with seeing this woman again. Apparently, one hundred and fifty years, along with the shift in race, and the decision he made when he met her, prevented that "old feeling" being brought on by her appearance.

"I have time. What is it you would like to discuss?" Byakuya came off as casual as a nobleman like himself could. He would never bow to an Arrancar. He also held no hostility toward her, but also no real care either. They were strangers on the street.

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:18 pm

She couldn't help but smile just a little at that response. Ah, very old memories bubbled up to the surface, and she couldn't help but tense to keep a soft chuckle from escaping her as a wistful look crossed her features. Things had been so tense before, but now that it was so much less....dire. To see an old habit she recognized was a bit startling. To once again hear that voice masked with seriousness and responsibility. He sounded just as serious as when she had been in an interrogation room.

"We can walk as we talk if need be. I don't want to delay you." She pointed out, and if he started to walk, she would walk alongise, and slightly behind him.

"I'd heard that you'd been visiting the Gotei, among other things. And well...seeing that you are. I admit, I'm a little surprised. I'd learned that after the more recent wars and incursions, you'd decided to distance yourself from the Gotei. So I was a bit ....perplexed to see you re-associating. IF you don't mind me asking, I was curious as to why that is." There was no real way to tip toe about it. The truth of the matter was that she was, more or less, prying into his reasonings for once again involving himself in the affairs of the Gotei. And so she decided to be direct about it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:40 pm
Byakuya Kuchiki

"We can speak here," Byakuya said. Walking around with an Arrancar that held the appearance of his late wife would contradict anything he would try and set forth about his views on the matter. While he held no ill will toward this woman, the weak minded would spread rumors, make assumptions, and likely damage his reputation among the Seireitei. He had the right to control that how he preferred, the same way she had the right to walk away if that decision was not liked.

"Distancing myself from the Gotei was in reaction to changes regarding nobility. The Kuchiki's standing has barely been affected due to my focus on their well-being. Since that has settled, I have thought to reacclimate myself to the current climate." Byakuya glanced to her shihakusho. "What is your opinion of the current Gotei standards? On subjects like raining, the academy, leadership, success rates?"

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:36 pm

Her brows furrowed ever so slightly as she listened to his reasoning. So he'd been looking after the family? She had heard a fair ammount about the nobles position in soul society. She admitted she didn't get the deeper implications of the move, but she knew quite well from the other staff in the academy that the Nobles had been severed essentially from influencing the Gotei by Commander Kyoraku. It had led to, alongside many other changes at the time, a fair number of previous officers either resigning or vanishing from the limelight. But even so...

His question caught her a bit off guard, and she paused to ...consider what he was asking her. "I admit I'm not really someone with a firm sense of that. The Gotei United operating under Commander Murasaki, has grown considerably in strength. The Academy has been producing a fair number of exceptional students. One of our students in fact became the Captain of the Seventh Division. In sofar as Leadership, and Success rates. I'm afraid I don't really have much to go by. Having only just come to the place, I only really have the records to go by, same as anyone else would. But I would not have sought to put this uniform on if I didn't trust the people behind it. I will admit, that I owe a debt to the Gotei which my color my opinions. But my desire to be a part of it is not solely spawned from that debt. Though nobody has enforced it upon me, I've felt compelled regardless. I ....FEEL an obligation to the soul society, one that I feel inclined to fulfill by joining it. Though some of my fellow shinigami may hold reservations, others do not. Some of the very students I taught in the Academy now feel safe because of my presence. They stand beside me, without shame." She noted calmly, pausing for a moment before glancing back up to Byakuya.

"And I admit. That is ...why I've been a bit surprised to see you here. Do you plan on rejoining the Gotei?" she asked firmly. After all, she had been a bit perplexed to understand Byakuya and Rukia's current relationship. She knew she was missing a lot of information regarding the past, but even so, thinking back to all she'd heard. Just what was it that he valued? If not his sister. IF not his family that apparently he was no longer stepping back to focus on. If he was reaching out now, it meant that what was valuable to him didn't lie solely within the Kuchiki family, what WAS it he valued?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:36 am
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya's decision to answer such a question could not be taken lightly. There were many things in this "new world" he had not fully come to accept or understand. One of those things was standing before him in an oddly casual conversation. She gave a rather heartfelt explanation of her conviction in regards to the Soul Society. It sounded real. It felt real, and Byakuya could hear the universe laughing at him for it.

"I have considered it," Byakuya finally said after a decent pause. He was silent for a bit more, bringing his hand to his chin in a thinking gesture before speaking again. "My leaving the Gotei was not something I desired in the first place; I have people within my family who rely on my leadership, and I was right in predicting the Gotei's success without my presence. My family, however, would not have experienced the same result. I am confident with my new plans in place, they will be happy."

End Post
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:40 am

A slight look of confusion swept across Hisana's features. Success? Hadn't the separation been because of how the Gotei was being run beforehand? Or was he stating that he knew the Gotei would eventually reach the point it was now? But even more than that, she didn't understand fully. The happiness of the family, was that really what this was about?

"Your....plan?" She furrowed her brows a little. What plan was he talking about? Did it have to do with the students he'd taken on? Some sort of aftermath of the issues currently going on in soul society? "Lord Kuchiki. I'm afraid I don't understand that answer. I confess, that the actions of the Soul society Nobility have seemed nothing short of baffling." She noted quietly, a small smile on her lips. Honestly, at this point perhaps it was a blessing to not understand their behaviors.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:34 am
Byakuya Kuchiki

Byakuya had done this woman a courtesy by answering any of her questions, especially since he had done so respectfully. However, elaborating any further was not something he was inclined to do. And in a strange way, this helped him. If she could not understand his goals, then it only cemented to him that she was not Hisana. The woman he had once loved would have understood what he was attempting, and she would have supported him in the endeavor. The woman before him was little more than an Arrancar that shared an appearance with someone of his past. Rukia had gone through something like this before... Now, he could relate.

"Now," Byakuya said, closing his eyes as he started forward. "If that is all you needed, I will be on my way. Thank you for answering my question."

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum