Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:59 am
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] WfGvuk9

BEETLE "06" YUUDESHI | FRAGMENT OF GOD

Beetle was, to no one's surprise, one hell of a social butterfly. She liked trying to be there for people, making them smile and hopefully making their day just a little bit better. So, when she heard that one of her fellow squad members had come back really banged up after an attack from an Adjuchas, she didn't waste much time in heading to the Second Division.

She had brought a little get well basket of items for her, filled with snacks with hydrangea flowers delicately placed around the lip. It wasn't anything super big, but she hoped it was a welcome gift. She wanted her squad to know that she was rooting for them.

So, upon getting admittance and the room number, Beetle hummed to herself as she walked down the hall, eventually turning to peek through the door and wave. She kept her voice low, but there was still an obvious energy and pep to her words.

"Hiya! Beetle Yuudeshi, I'm in the Eighth Division with you. Heard you came back from a pretty bad Hollow attack, so I wanted to stop by and cheer you up a bit!"

She stepped around the door, offering a smile as she held up the basket a bit higher, briefly obscuring the front of her face before she lowered it. She stepped into the room, setting it down on a nearby spare chair.

"It's nothing big, but, I hope you like it!"

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty Re: Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei]

Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:34 pm
*Rei could feel her eyelids still being shut on their own as she could tell that her breathe was still pretty ragged. She would hear the door open as she would hear the friendly announcement as she would do what she could to give a small smile. As she would take a small breath to announce to her as her voice would come out just above a whisper.

"H...Hello, my name is R...rei. i...it's nice to meet you beetle."

She would speak as her eyes or.... eye would focus on the girl, and she would wait for her to continue on with the talk. Rei had her short black hair tied out of the way, and her eye patch was still covering her one bad eye. Bandages appear to be wrapping most of her visible body, but the girl could probably assume most of the damage was the torson and above.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:39 pm

Yikes. That fight really messed her up, huh? What kind of damage did that end up doing to her? Hopefully nothing permanent, at least. But, despite the worry she had, Beetle's smile never faltered. She picked up one of the other chairs in the room, casually carrying it over and setting it down next to the bed, before sitting down.

"Don't worry about talkin' too much, 'kay? Just rest your voice, don't strain yourself for my sake. I'm not a seated officer or anything."

Beetle looked around, seeing if there was anything they could use as a medium so that Rei didn't have to talk. Not a whole lot to work with. Beetle thought for a moment, before reaching into her pocket and pulling out her Denreishinki, opening a notepad application and holding it out for Rei.

"You can type on this and show me what you wrote! Then, you don't have to talk! Regardless, It's nice to meet ya too, Rei. I hope you like the stuff I put in here. It's just some snacks like mochi and a couple boxes of pocky. Again, it's not much, but I hope it'll make your day a little better."

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:15 am
Rei would give the girl a nod when she tells her not to speak. After sneaking out and getting caught by Hannah she had realized she needs to rest. Even if she doesn't want to she needs to, and she doesn't want to end up being in the hospital any longer than she needs to. She would take the phone gently from yhe beetles hand, and would type slowish.

"Thank you, and I'm a new recruit into squad 8. Rei. Thank you for the snacks, however they're probably going to have to wait until I've been healed. Don't wanna eat anything before a healer gets to me."
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:45 am

She was a new recruit, and she already was in the hospital? That was a pretty unfortunate sting of bad luck. But, Beetle didn't have any doubt that she'd turn that around! One bad incident wasn't enough to bring her down, and she wasn't gonna let it happen with anyone else!

"Probably for the best. Stick to drinking water and getting the food they bring into you. Don't need sugar and chocolate messin' with anything. But, it's gonna be that much more exciting when you get out, 'cuz then you can eat all those sweets!"

Beetle gave her a big grin, gently punching her shoulder. Even if she didn't know the girl all that well, she wanted to be sure that she was there for her comrades whenever they needed.

"So, Rei, what'cha got planned once you get outta here? Any big things you wanna tackle, like becomin' a Captain? Lotta people wanna do that."

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:04 pm
She would flinch almost at rhe punch, but would realize she wasn't actually going to punch her shoulder like some either shinigami she knew might. She would let out a relieved sigh as the soft fist made contact with her bandaged arm as she would listen to beetle. Hearing the question she would contemplate what it was that she truly wanted to do. Did she want to become a captain? No, not directly atleast

"Not really interested in becoming a captain. I just want to become as strong as one if that makes sense. I don't thinknim smart enough to handle all of the responsibility that comes with a position like that.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:28 pm

Huh. She didn't hear that one very often. Even from her time in the old-school Combat Division, there were plenty of people that were gunning to be a Captain one day. Her head tilted lightly to the side in response as she read the message. Well, it was good to know that there were more people like her around, especially in the modern Gotei. She wasn't really into all the responsibility that Captains had, and heck, she was fine just bein' her good ol' self.

But, seeing the next part of the message caused Beetle to puff out her cheeks, punching her lightly on the arm again. None of that when she was around!

"Hey! None of that! I'm sure you can be plenty smart! Even if you're not someone like Captain Urahara, you can always study and learn!"

Giving her a big, confident smile, she gently tapped Rei on the shoulder, the expression relaxing into a more casual, yet still gleeful grin.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's not too interested in becoming a Captain. Sure, the bigger paychecks and better housing would be nice, but I don't need all that luxury. Plus, the stress of the responsibilities isn't really my thing either. I just wanna help out the best I can, and being a Captain would just hinder that! But, even still, I'll be rooting for you every step of the way. It might take a while, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it."

Beetle rested her chin on her palm, resting it on one leg while idly swinging the other as she turned the Denreishinki back to Rei to respond. While she waited, she took a bit of time to think about her own situation, as well as what she had left behind on Earth by coming back.

'Maybe I could work on becoming a mid-to-high range seated officer. Get a nice enough place outside the barracks, set up the stuff I had back in the Living World. Comfy, but not too gaudy. Yeah, that sounds good!'

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:10 am
Rei would type into the machine as she would think about what she wanted to say to the upbeat girl. She wasn't used to this kind of attitude, but it was a welcomed change to the normally uptight shinigami faction. She would type fairly quickly as she got more familiar with the system.

"I just wants best for who I'm taking care of. I don't really care what my life looks like, so I may try to get a seated position just to have a better place. However, getting a place in the world of the living would be nice admittiedly."

As she would think about the times she's been over there. It had always been a pleasant experience being in the world of the living, or atleast for someone who can somewhat protect themselves. The food there was pretty good, and it was nice to see all of the technological advances.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:47 pm

Taking the Denreishinki after Rei was done with it, Beetle looked it over, before smiling. She was a selfless girl, it seemed. Either selfless, or just didn't have any regard for her safety. She heard rumors of a couple people in the Soul Society that were like that -- one of them even being centered around a freakin' Captain! But, nevertheless, it was nice to find a kindred spirit in that regard -- someone who wanted the best for those around them.

"Kinda like me. I mainly just wanna get some more space so I can set up the stuff I had in the Living World!"

A sheepish giggle came from the girl as she rubbed the back of her neck. Was that selfish of her to say? Maybe a little bit, but it was true. She did miss the more personal nature her room had back on Earth. Plus, she could experiment with things without disturbing others too much. Reaching over to ruffle Rei's hair gently, Beetle's beaming smile seemed to get a little bit wider.

"Guess we both have that goal in mind, then! Seated officers or bust!"

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:13 pm
*She would take the took to write down what else she needed to say. she truthfully didn't care about becoming a seated officer, but it seemed like it was almost directly tied to her getting stronger. She would also probably get paid more, and allowed to have nicer living than what she currently had.

She would write to the other girl as she would give her a weak smile.

"Thank you for coming to talk to me today. It actually made this a lot less miserable having someone to talk to."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum