Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei]

Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:49 pm
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 WfGvuk9

BEETLE "06" YUUDESHI | FRAGMENT OF GOD

Beetle's smile grew as Rei responded through the Denreishinki. It felt nice to know that she was able to make someone's day better, even if only by being there and talking to her. She'd have to make it a habit to visit her and make sure she was doing well as she recovered. So, with a very gentle pat on the head, Beetle gave her a big, energetic smile.

"I'm glad I was able to help! Even if it's not a whole lot compared to what the nurses are doing for you, I'm happy it's made the experience less dreadful. Hospitals are a pretty draining place, despite how much good they do for us."

Out of the corner of her eye, Beetle noticed movement, turning her head to the door and seeing a nurse standing there.

"I'm sorry, Miss Yuudeshi, but visiting hours are ending soon."

Puffing her cheeks lightly, Beetle pouted a little, but it was quick to fade, the smile returning as she turned back to Rei.

"Guess I need to start gettin' outta here, huh? Don't worry though, I'll keep coming by and talkin' with ya. Even if its a slow process, I'll be there, rooting for you every step of the way. Make sure you thank the people helping you, 'kay? This line of work isn't easy, even if they're not on the front lines."

END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise Above the Sun [Beetle, Rei]

Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:25 pm
Rei would give a weak nod, but she would give her a smile as the girl would have to leave. She understood why a hospital would have visiting hours, but something about the girl made her wish she could stay there and talk to her for awhile longer. It was always a good thing to have someone that happy and bubbly around.

Rei would think hat having someone like Beetle around would be extremely good for morale of shinigami as she would lean back into her pillow as she would watch the girl leave. She would close her eyes and take a deep breath as she would think about the pleasant conversation that they had made. She would smile gently as she would feel the sleep taking over. Maybe instead of the nightmares that had plagued her the last few days she would have a good dream, and maybe she would actually get a full night of rest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum