Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Orsorum
Orsorum
Starter Member

Back in the Saddle Empty Back in the Saddle

Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:56 pm
Hola, folks! It's been many moons since I last was on an RP site, so please forgive any rustiness! I'm Orsorum, and may reveal my government name some time down the line, but I'm paranoid, and they might be listening. In all seriousness, I've been looking for a good reason to start writing again, and I'm at a point in life where I just really need to get back to my roots and find a hobby or source of enjoyment that's just for me, outside of my wife, kids, and million dogs. That last bit is only a minor hyperbole, just FYI.

I love anime, Bleach is obviously number one of my top 3, One Piece second, and Digimon is third. If you don't agree Digimon is anime, fight me, it started my journey into the world that is anime, and I'll defend it to the grave. I'm 28, prior military, a staunch believer in the supernatural- within reason- and a /writer/artist/chef/horror movie aficionado. That doesn't mean I can tell you how to make a creme brulee or what Cindy was doing on night 3 of the first Scream movie. I just like those things.

Really, there's not much else to me, but I'm an open book. If you have a question, just ask, worst that I'll say is, "That's confidential, if I told you, I'd have to kill you."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum