Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:46 am
Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] NqkQbxG

Lianne - No. 6

The teeny arrancar was having a pretty good day! Overheard some juicy topics, got a burrito, weather was nice - it was all adding up to be a-okay and not a total drag like her recent ventures to info grab from people have been. Eating the remnants of her good heavy meal on a bench, she was happy as could be, but a sight only made her day better, a rather familiar tall figure with tan skin and extremely distinct rabbit-like features viewed from across the street.

She damn near felt her heart leap from her chest with joy! Her invisibility activated purely on instinct as her little self scurried over to meet this particular person, only reappearing suddenly in the woman's field of view, her colorful eyes wide and sparkling with admiration.

"Omigosh hi! You're V right? Like THE V?" Though the phrasing and the expression on her face would lend to the idea it was on the rhetorical side, she seemed to be awaiting an answer.

Little Firefly | END
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty Re: Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V]

Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:19 am

All That and More

It was a day, another photoshoot, another day of getting paid stacks on stacks. It was all going good, and the frenchies were pretty chill today, too. All was well, clear skies, no commotion... Today was a good day. And so V had decided to go for a little walk around town, just in a tanktop and jeans, hands in her pockets as she strolled around tow-

"Huh?" V turned at first, an ear twitching as she noticed a hurried noise pitter pattering towards her. Couldn't be very big... Oh well. Not like it matter-

"SHIT!"

V turned around just as Lianne reappeared in front of her, causing the bunny to jump almost a foot into the air in surprise. "Holy sh-... Girl, you can't just sneak up on people like that?" The rabbit said, hand over her heart to feel her heartbeat. Yeah she could probably have died from the fright. Well, not literally. She wasn't that much of a bunny. And it was precisely because it wasn't that serious that the woman just laughed it off, lips curled in a smile as she let out a laugh almost as loud as her shout earlier, especially as this stranger recognized her.

"The one and only there'll ever be. And to whom do I owe the pleasure?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:59 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Several quick, eager blinks and a huge glimmering smile marked Lianne in response, "Yes I can, I just did it!"

It was difficult to tell if she was aware of how big of a spook she gave her admirer, but the big eyes and eager expression gave an impression of naivety, but in the Arrancar's own mind she was in fact reaffirming her abilities - she could in fact sneak up on people and she would continue to do so, that was her thing, her job after all!

But then V, the V, asked HER for HER name! "Really?! For reals?! My name, such a pretty and famous lady like you wants it?!"

The little thing seemed almost in disbelief of the towering woman's simple request that she could help but hop around a bit, "Loom of Endless Brilliance - But everyone calls me Lianne, you can call me Lianne of course, if you want! Lianne! Haha! Nice to meet ya so so randomly!"

Little Firefly | END
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Stars In The Streets [Lianne, V] Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:09 pm

All That and More

V just watched in amusement as the girl literally hopped around like an excited rabbit. This was... far from the strangest encounter she'd had with a fan. It was far too realistic, if albeit a little exaggerated with Lianne's eccentric personality. Far from the surreal hell-nightmare that was... well, V didn't want to think about it.

"I think Lianne's fine." V said with a smile and a chuckle. Pretty and famous, huh? Well, yeah, but if that's what Lianne was calling her, then V had to act the part. Brushing the hair out of her eyes, running fingers through to pull her bangs back while she slightly leaned back, chest puffed out, giving Lianne a side eye as opposed to looking straight at her. V was practically posing in that instance, something she did daily and was more than happy to do for a fan.

"The rest is way too much for anyone to remember, you gotta keep that in mind. That's why mine's just one letter, y'know?" V said coolly in an attempt to look stylish, but in the back of her mind she couldn't help but think of how utterly corny it was. As for her name, though, that was just an exaggeration. She did think it was easier to remember, it matched the V shape her ears sometimes took, she thought it was cool... and it was the initial of her first name, which she hated.

"So what's up? Want an autograph? Hang out for a minute? I've got some spare time, if you do, too."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:04 pm

Lianne - No. 6

The significantly shorter arrancar was absolutely beaming, figuratively and even a bit literally - her Estigma markings were noticeably shimmering in a rhythmic pattern of light to her excitement, fists balled up and up to her small chest. Nodding ecstatically to V's acceptance of her shorter name, her smile was nice and wide until that additional thought rolled in, her mirth replaced with a bit of amused confusion.

"Well duh, I know that, that's why I put together a name people can remember better! I was doin' lots of work in Vegas so yaknow, fast city fast talks fast name! But I can't just throw out my old name, it's important!"

Hands on her hips, she'd nod in affirmation to her words, even if she didn't really provide much explanation as to it's importance to say and know and repeat - it being important and needed to be spoken was just natural to her, it was as much a fact of life that breathing or eating was, "But you going by just your letter's all cool and fine! It makes sense and stuff, it looks like your ears!"

Free time? Well she'd done enough snooping around today now didn't she? Normally she didn't seek or receive rewards for her work apart from what you'd naturally expect from a job, but she'd treat this run-in with a model she enjoyed following as a gift wrapped by fate!

"Yes to both! BOTH! Yeah!" She was far too excited as she'd rummage through her small bag and pull out a worn-looking thick notepad, clearly heavily used but well maintained despite it's apparent age, "I'm super duper free AND an autograph would be awesome!"

Little Firefly | END
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:43 am

All That and More

Yes, it did look like her ears, but not a lot of people actually understood that. It made V beam with almost egotistical pride as the girl actually fucking took notice of that unlike so many others. "Exactly." The bunny chimed happily, smile wide and proud and full of herself completely for no reason other than she could be.

The bunny would happily but gently take the clearly worn looking notepad from Lianne's grasp to sign it. Her name was only one letter, but she made it an appropriately ornate "V" to make up for the fact it was only one letter. Doing a curly little pickup to start the letter then sharply flicking from the bottom of the valley, up to the other end, and then curling back down and around to turn the letter into what looked like a cartoonish depiction of bunny ears, followed by outlining the previous curl in such a way to look like a little flower was at the top of the leftside ear.

"There, how's that?" She wondered, handing the notepad and pen back with the same proud smile. It had been something she practiced, and while it wasn't the most celebrity-ish ear, it was something stylish and personalized that she had practiced to leave more of a mark on her fans. If they liked her so much, they should at least get a little something like that, yeah?

"So whatchu been up to? If you wanna hang out, don't let little ol' me get in the way of whatever you were doing." V following up with a casual grin to keep the flow going and to see if Lianne actually had it in her to be cool and not just fawn over her the entire time they were here. Not that V minded though, of course. She could take all the praise in the world and still be ready for more.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:28 pm

Lianne - No. 6

Ooohohoh, apparently she liked that she noticed that?

Good thinking Lianne, you're totally making her like you, which will make it all the easier to hang out! Though she kept that glow of pride surprisingly silent, merely giving V a bright smile, which really wouldn't be any different from her mood prior but she was getting the energy out someway somehow. It was all while she waited expectantly for her to complete that autograph, and upon being handed it back it quite literally looked as if someone threw a smacking of glitter in her eyes.

"Its peeeerfect! So cute!" Her voice pitched quite unexpectedly high, her hands shaking a little holding the notebook before calming herself a bit and putting the book away, looking up at V with hands in her pockets.

"Oh, I was mostly peoplewatching and going around town looking at shops!" Yeah that was a clean way to put her recent activity.

Little Firefly | END
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:00 pm

All That and More

V couldn't deny this girl was pretty cute. The way she smiled so brightly, like a light that could brighten up anyone's shit day. Not that V's was that bad today, but she could see this girl cheering her up on a day where the frenchies decide they wanna be shitheads again. Maybe she could show up around this side of town if that ended up happening later.

"Oh yeah?" Skipping the peoplewatching part, V's ears visibly perked up and an eyebrow cocked in interest as she heard the mention of shops. That being said, she didn't really know what was around here. A tour could be nice. It was pretty common for her to just bug someone for directions, but sometimes the guide ended up just fell into her lap. Last time it was Santa, this time it was probably going to be Lianne.

"Any shops catch your eye? Somethin' you've been eyeing up recently?" And of course, V liked to give a little bit back. She wasn't a charity, but she had more money than she knew what to do with, so it wasn't like she had any qualms about buying her fans nice things every so often. Maybe if Lianne had nice tastes then V could buy her something neat? The bunny sure as hell didn't mind.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:42 pm

Lianne - No. 6

The little glowing arrancar looked enamored - even her ears moved so cutely, all listen-listeny! Her cheeks hurt from how much she smiled, hands racing up to press against them, only lightening up their rubbing when V asked about the shops that were around - it made her chest glow with a sense of purpose and familiarity, yes she would get this pretty idol lady caught up to the points of interest! That was safe to talk about, right?! Miss Aldrovandi wouldn't get upset.

"Ohoho you bet there's a lotta shops that caught my eye!" An eager response spilled from her lips, "There's a few cute family-run bakeries, a big shot chocolate company, a Japanese import store or two, about foooour- five! Five stuffed animal shops, and lots and lots of great clothing stores! I saw one or two around the corner with some cuuute accessories and dresses~!"

Little Firefly | END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum