Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch? (Rei/Erica) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunch? (Rei/Erica) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lunch? (Rei/Erica) Empty Lunch? (Rei/Erica)

Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:16 pm
Rei would make her way through the hospital on her last day off as she would look for Erica. She had made them both some Ramen in her free time as she looked for the pink haired girl. as she made her way through the area she would make sure to not drop the boxes.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Lunch? (Rei/Erica) Empty Re: Lunch? (Rei/Erica)

Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:21 pm
Lunch? (Rei/Erica) VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

It’d been another hectic morning for the healer and she must have walked up and down the corridors about a hundred times already, looking in on her ever increasing number of patients. Fortunately, she hadn’t actually had to do much healing and for the most part, it was just making sure that folks were taking their medicine and not overdoing things. There were always a few that would try and pull a fast one but Erica had learned quickly had to handle such things. The pink haired woman was sharper than she might appear and the look that she’d been forced to give an arguing patient that morning proved that while gentle and soft spoken, she was not to be crossed.

Finally with a little time to herself, Erica’s green eyes would come across Rei coming from the other direction. With a smile, she’d greet the Squad 8 members warmly. “Hey there, Rei, are you doing OK?" She hoped that she wouldn’t end up having to give the woman a lecture like the others.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:35 am
A smile would play across the black haired woman's face as She would give a quick nod before she would make her way towards Erica.

"I'm fine. just figured you could use some lunch about now right?"

As she would hand up one of the boxes that she was carrying that had a pair of chop sticks sticking out of the box.

"I made us some ramen."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:16 am
ERICA TOLVAN

The eyes of the healer lit up as the box was handed to her and with a smile, she gently took it along with the chopsticks. It was definitely time for lunch and Erica’s stomach was in complete agreement with her. There was always something else to do in the infirmary and more often than not, breaks tended to be skipped on occasion. Erica knew better than most how unhealthy that was but once she set her mind to something, she found it hard to stop.

It was nice that Rei had remembered the promise she’d made to the healer and the pink haired woman beckoned to her to follow. “Thank you for the little gift. Let’s head to the dining area so we can chow down there. It’s about time I took a break.”

As they walked, she’d ask gently. “How are you feeling?”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:54 pm
"Yeah! I'm fine I took the day off, and figured cooking wouldn't be that bad. And I promised you lunch remember?"

As she would follow the girl to wherever they were gonna eat, and she would speak up once more.

"Also, you guys really should have a chef or something for how hard you have to work. I don't envy working in the hospital."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:58 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

“I remember although I wasn’t expecting you to go through with it so soon. You don’t hang around.” The healer replied with a chuckle, pleased that Rei seemed to be on the mend. She’d taken a nasty beating at the hands of her opponent and Erica had been left feeling a little drained after that particular healing session. Still, seeing Rei back to perfect health was worth it and the kido user was pleased that she’d been able to help. She only hoped that the Eight Squad member didn’t dive too quickly back into training, before she was completely ready for it.

As they kept walking, Erica would answer Rei’s comment with a smile. “We do have chefs who work here but mostly it’s the patients that they cook for. Of course we can head to the food hall and eat as well but we’re so busy most of the time that it’s hard to find ten minutes where we can rest and recharge. It’s tiring work here but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I get so much joy from healing others.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:38 pm
Rei would nod as she would listen to the healer. She could guess that the girl liked the work, and she assumed that most of the people in the hospital probably did genuinely get joy from healing others. However, she couldn't imagine that it would be as sincere as Erica's as she would then open up her box of Ramen.

"I see. I figured out in our conversation that we had when you were taking care of me that you loved what you do. However, you should find some time during the day to rest. If you're gonna lecture others you should take some time yourself."

Rei would speak matter of factly as she would begin to eat her ramen.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:32 pm
ERICA TOLVAN

“You’re right of course but saying and doing are two different things. I’m sure you can understand what I mean.” Knowing how eager Rei was to get back into training, the pink haired healer was pretty sure that the eyepatch wearing Shinigami knew exactly the point that she was trying to make. She said it in a friendly way though and knew that somehow, she’d had to find time for a lunch break during her shifts. There was no denying that she was exhausted at the end of each day and there were evenings where she fell asleep as soon as she got home. She assumed it was just part of the learning process and that her stamina would get better with time.

Opening the box she’d been given, Erica would eat a mouthful or two of the ramen using the chopsticks, her face nearly lighting up by the taste. “It’s good! You have a knack for cooking, Rei.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:47 am
"Figured I should be good for something ya know?"

She would say half jokingly as she would continue to est her Ramen before looking up to the healer.

"Erica, have you achieved shikai yet?"

Rei would question as she remembered the ability from when she was getting healed. She wanted to.know, so maybe Erica could possibly help her? Hannah was a bust when she asked for her assistance, but Rei gets it. Her idea was very dumb, and she wasn't thinking clearly earlier that day. She had went home to clear her head, and cooked but maybe she could ger some information from someone closer to her own Strength.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:23 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“Not yet but I admit that my focus has mostly been on Kido rather than Zanjutsu.” Erica replied honestly, in answer to Rei’s question. “I think that I’m on my way to doing so though as my sword has already started to react to how I’m feeling. Whenever someone around me feels stressed out, it releases a flowery scent that helps to calm them down although I confess that it’s not something I can control just yet. My blade does it when it feels it needs to. I think it wants to have a conversation with me, something that I need to do when I have some free time.”

Taking a few more bites of the ramen, Erica would lead Rei into a large room that would look like a cafeteria, before sitting in the first empty chair she found, encouraging her friend to do the same.

“How about you? Any luck with speaking with your sword? I know that’s what it’s all about when it comes to achieving shikai. I was talking about it with another Shinigami just the other day.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum