Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch? (Rei/Erica)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:47 am
"Not so far, but miss Hannah gave me some uhm. tips for doing it. I was having problems before my fight with the hollow, but I'm hoping that it'll let me open a dialogue. I did hear her voice in thar fight."

As she would have taken a break from eating the Ramen for a moment as she would sit. Her mind racing.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:39 am
Lunch? (Rei/Erica) - Page 2 VTEZeJL
ERICA TOLVAN

“That’s a good start. I only just heard the voice of my sword for the first time a few days ago during a meet up with a friend of mine. I know it sounds a little weird that it wasn’t in combat but I think my Zanpakuto is the type to make fun of her wielder, as I'm sure she was teasing me about drinking too much.” Erica laughed, thinking back to her date with Ranma. She’d certainly woken up with a bad headache the morning after but it was worth it. The two had opened up to each other and had been one of the best nights of her life.

Turning her gaze to Rei, she’d raise an eyebrow. “You’ve met Hannah? I went to her for advice recently myself and I ended up getting a scolding. She’s certainly a quirky woman.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:59 am
"Yeah I got s bit of a scolding to" *She would rub the back of her head lightly as she would speak up a little bit. "However she did speak highly of you guys here at rhe hospital."

As she would. remember back to the woman being upset that rei may have ended up making herself worse. Which would cause more hassle on the staff at rhe hospital.

"I'm not sure about quirky though. Could you explain that one to me just a little?"

She was curious what the pink haired girl meant. Most of the people in the soul society that she has met have been a bit more on the quirky side.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:57 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“I just meant that it can be a little difficult to know what to say to her sometimes. Sometimes she can be so cold and scathing but other times she’s friendly and offers some great advice. I went to her hoping to brush up on my Kido and perhaps learn some new healing spells to use in combat but instead I ended up talking to her about my worries about fighting. She wasn’t exactly kind at times but she hugged me when I needed it the most. She cares but just has a weird way of showing it, at least I think. Like I said, quirky.” Erica replied with a smile. It wasn’t an easy conversation to think about but it had helped the pink haired girl to sort herself out. She owed Hannah a lot for that.

After a moment or two, spending that time eating some more ramen, she’d turn back to Rei with a curious look in her eye. “Why was she scolding you?”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:04 pm
Rei would scratch her cheek a bit embarrassed as she now had to admit her wrong doing in trying to sneak away from the hospital. Now looking back at it, and the scolding that she had gotten from Miss Hannah it was a extremely stupid thing for her to have done.

"W..well I may have snuck out of the hospital to go and try to train......sorry..."

Rei would avoid eye contact as the story now made her internally cringe. She hadn't even had been patient enough to just wait for her healing. Which realistically wouldn't have even been that long of a wait.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:29 am
ERICA TOLVAN

The healer sighed when Rei admitted as to why she’d been scolded and Erica briefly frowned. She’d tried to be firm when informing her friend about not overdoing it but it seemed as though the eyepatch wearing Shinigami hadn’t listened. The pink haired woman didn’t feel the need to further scold Rei since Hannah had seemed to have done a good job of it but mused that if she ever healed her again then she might have to be just a little tougher about it. Luckily, Rei seemed to have come out of it all unscathed, which was the best solution to things.

“Mmm. Try not to push it too much next time. You may end up making things worse.” She replied, her tone neutral despite the fact her advice had been ignored.

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:21 am
"I know, and I'm sorry." She would say as she would end up finishing her cup of noodles as she would let out s content sigh. "Mrs. Hannah made sure that I understood that. Also I can think when I want to, so I realized with the help of you and Mrs Hannah I'll be way better off just allowing my body to heal after something like that. Even if it will take me out of training for a few days. I don't wanna open any old wounds."

Rei would speak honestly to the girl as she hoped that Erika wouldn't be all that mad at her. She didn't do the best with confrontation.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:46 am
ERICA TOLVAN

Finishing off her own ramen, appreciating the taste, Erica couldn’t find it in her heart to be angry with Rei, as she understood that the girl was eager to train and make up for her previous mistakes. There were many Shinigami who felt the same way and while it sometimes frustrated the healer when they pushed themselves too hard, she’d realised that it was done more out of a desire to help others that spurred them on, which was admirable. The pink haired Shinigami was meant to bring smiles to faces, not frowns and that was a role that she rather adored, deciding then and there to leave the scolding to others.

“Ah, don’t worry about it too much. We all make mistakes and I’m sure that Hannah was pretty thorough when it came to speaking her mind about it. Just focus now on healing up and you’ll be back to training in no time.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:51 am
Rei would nod in agreement as she would finish her own Ramen as she would lean back. Taking a deep breath she would let out a long exhale before sitting back up. The healer was right, and she was planning on taking a break for the rest of the day. She wanted to get started back with training tomorrow though.

"Yup, you don't have to worry about me. I'm going to take the rest of the day off, and begin a lightened load of my training tomorrow. Will train lightly until I can go fully into it again."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:49 am
ERICA TOLVAN

“That’s the spirit.” The healer replied with a smile, pleased that Rei had learned from the whole ordeal. A part of her wondered just what exactly Hannah had said and done when encountering the eyepatch wearing woman but another simply didn’t want to know. The blonde Kido expert could be very harsh when she needed to be although when Erica thought about it, perhaps that was for the best. A soft approach was nice but sometimes it just didn’t seem to do the job. Her own experience with Hannah had been the same way. She’d been hurt at times mentally during their talk but had come out afterwards with a fresh new outlook.

“If things happen to go wrong and you find yourself needing to be patched up again, feel free to seek me out for treatment.” She added with a smile. “It’s what I’m here for, after all.”

NATURE LOVER | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum