Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3]

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:39 am
alright I know that this is a character who is very important to this site and I am a recent new comer but I feel I have been proving myself as of recent times and I can not sit by and watch Byakuya just sit here, so I am throwing in my application to adopt him.

Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Kuchiki_byakuya_color__wallpaper_by_deohvi-d5kk6lp

Rp Example:

The cold breeze caressed Byakuyas skin, the wind within this empty valley cascade like a river over him. This night had been so peaceful so serine, The ex captain of the 6th company basked in the radiant glow of the moon. But this peace was only gained through the path of blood. On closer inspection this valley was a war zone, the walls carved with the blood of hollows the ground littered with the bodies. the shards of Senbonzakura flowed gently around the man, his eyes were closed the sound of quiet his faithful ally. But this quiet was short lived the echoing scream made Byakuya's attention turn, a hollow lay on the floor covered in blood the shards of Senbonzakura had dealt the damage. his right arm was completely gone and as he sat there holding what was left of the limb, Byakuya let the his words trickle from his mouth echoing within this space.

It seems I missed one of you? No matter this mistake will soon be rectified.

The dark empty eyes of this man stared towards the hollow, inside them he saw only death for himself. The hollows remaining arm launched out mustering all of its strength it formed a cero. The energy blast fired directly towards the face of the Shinigami, as it hit the point of impact it created a large scale explosion. As the smoke rose the hollow couldn't believe his luck, avoided death by a thread it seemed almost amusing the beasts laughter rang through the valley as he lay there. but as the smoke had cleared it seemed that fate had played quite a cruel trick on this hollow.

Nothing.... the point of which should hold a charred reaper now only had a few shards of Senbonzakura, but where was Byakuya? That question was quickly answered behind this hollow who now lay in a panic a small sigh came. Followed by the cold hiss of senbourn zaruka crashing through the head of this hollow. closing his eyes the captain turned and began to walk away from this hell struck valley.

The weak never learn their place in the world.

This night had been so peaceful

Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Empty Re: Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3]

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 pm
Alright. Lionus, I think you have a basic idea of how to do Byakuya. However, your RP level isn't quite up to par with him yet. Keep working, focus especially on your grammar, and work on really getting into the flow of him. I honestly believe you will be able to pull him off, just need some more experience.

So, for now, DENIED.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Byakuya Kuchiki [APPROVED. 0-3] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm
SCREW IT. JUST, SCREW IT ALL.

Blades Never-Ending