Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao]

Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:57 pm
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

"I don't think anyone's ever compared me to Kyo before, Nao. Maybe you'd like to borrow my glasses?"

In truth, though, Toki could see some similarity between them, despite his teasing. He knew how fervently Kyo believed in his family, and the drive with which he pursued his work as a shinigami. He knew, too, that Kyo would likely have acted much the same way as he had on the day his mother had been slandered.

"I appreciate your faith in me, but like I said, I'm not in any rush to get married."

The slap to his back was pretty astoundingly painful, so Toki had to take a few steps to stop from tumbling to the ground. Ow. If he hadn't grown up spending untold time in the Sawachika estate, then he doubted he could have withstood that so casually.

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao]

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:11 am
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Nao-header2
SAWACHIKA NAO

"Very well!"

Naturally, she would respect his decision. If anything, she might've slapped him for capitulating to her whims and told him he needed to work on his spine. She could not abide by a junior blindly doing what their big sis told them to do.

"But that aside! You've come because there's something on your mind, right? You always used to come here when you were younger if something was bothering you."

She queried. Her simple and loud behaviour it could be quite deceptive in how things didn't get past her often. A keen intuition for the details was necessary in her discipline of martial prowess and engineering work.

LITTLE BOWL OF SAWACHIKA | END POST

A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:09 pm
A Certain Fluid Stability [Toki, Nao] - Page 2 JBWWmbT
HINAMORI TOKI

"You could say that, though I don't think that's the only time I come here, you know."

Toki appreciated Nao's straightforward approach to things, even in these circumstances. It helped center him, seeing as he was always one to get too caught up in his own thoughts.

"I'm worried about the state of the Seireitei. Mother seems a bit more restless than usual lately, and a friend of mine has found herself caught up in a thoroughly unpleasant affair. That combined with some of the more unsavory sorts who live here leaves me a bit wary of the future."

END POST | SINS OF THE FATHER
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum