Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Left_bar_bleue0/0You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail)

Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:42 pm
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) HEADER_a8401d60657b96cd3a12ffcea95607da
She really aught to try and do this more.

The thought crossed her mind as she walked through the streets of Jackson Mississippi. Or well, what would be. Liek so many places in America, the city certaily wasn't what it used to be. At least that's what she'd been told. The major are was under reconstruction, and Ehefra couldn't help but pause now and then to observe the construction efforts.

Mostly locals. But a few designated Vendenreich personnel were still present to oversee the whole thing. But that wasn't what Ehefra was here for. No, she was here to be a bit more...remote. Avoiding her friends? Hardly. Buuuut being a little off the beaten path was nice now and then. Still technically working, but without the ...familiar faces always throwing her for a loop. She even had her hair up. Everything tucked up into a nice ponytail, though she did note that it did seem to accentuate her tomboyishness rather than the intended effect of trying to make her seem more serious. Ah well.

With Beeps tucked away and nothing really to bother her, she headed for the city outskirts. Intent to check on the perimeter. After all, bigger locales had a tendency to attract hollow attention. Maybe she could get in a bit of exercise too.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty Re: You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail)

Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:11 am
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Down with you, vile creature!"

Despite the fact that these beasts were hollows, they were not such grave threats that Mikhail had pushed himself particularly hard to take them down. Indeed, it required scarcely more than pointing his spirit weapon in their direction, and sending a short array of searing spears to pierce through them all. A handful of loud thunderclaps echoed through the air from the volley, and Mikhail put away his sword only when he was certain the creatures were felled.

Well, this part of the country was not quite so pretty as he might have hoped, was it? But these efforts to rebuild, and the remnants of war, certainly reminded him of other battlefields upon which he'd fought.

Well, no sense in dwelling on such things. He was, after all, on campaign.

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Left_bar_bleue0/0You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:15 pm

"Damn, Boy. Not bad at all."

Ehefra had a friendly smile on as she approached the sweaty Knight. Her attention on the remains of the hollows that had been routed and dealt with by the young man. Not just the corpses, but using her Reikaku to get a sense of the battlefield itself. How much energy had been shat out. What sort of residue was left behind.

Hm. Handsome guy.

She glanced back up to him, and offered a little nod of her head. "Name's Ehefra. I honestly was thinking I'd head out here and do a little cleanup but it seems you've beat me to the punch. Got a name?" She ventured, her voice even as she surveyed him, not just for his looks, but to get a sense of the spiritual pressure off the guy. Not to mention any ...vibe she might get from that energy. After all, not every guy out there butchering hollows was nice. So there was a certain level of vigilance despite the relaxed expression on her face.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Fucking Nerd (Ehefra, Mikhail) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:10 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Ah, thank you dearly, fair maiden!"

Mikhail's own reikaku had kept him aware enough of the surroundings that he wasn't caught off guard by another presence speaking to him. The comely young woman seemed quite casual, forward, which was a welcome demeanor for a man of the highlands such as he. He gladly greeted her with a small wave, surveying the corpses for a moment to ensure nothing else came to scavenge before his attention returned fully to Ehefra.

"I am Sir Mikhail of the Dance, knight of Nartia. A pleasure to meet you."

Naturally, he offered a polite bow, his warm smile never faltering for even a moment.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:22 pm

Huh?

She blinked, startled at the shit that just came out of this dude's mouth. Surprise flat out written across her face, as her brows slowly furrowed as she stared a bit at the young man. At first it was just surprise. But then it was a slow expression of careful processing. Was this guy for real? Under normal circumstances, she would have been quite perturbed, maybe even laughed in his face.

However.

He had called her a fair maiden. And so, in addition with that confusion, she also folded her arms across her chest, falling silent for a few seconds before speaking up. "Ehefra uh...of....Karakura I guess." She murmured softly, those eyes still skeptical as she peered at the man. As if expecting this act to suddenly drop. After all, this....this wasn't real right? He was fucking with her. Nobody just walked around killing hollows while talking like this. This was one of those fucking, western prank shows wasn't it?

She glanced around, as if expecting to see a camera crew in the distance before her attention back to him. Struggling between her incredulity and the desire to encourage the behavior. "So uh, how did you become a knight?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:36 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Mikhail nodded as he visibly internalized her having come from Karakura, the location familiar enough in his mind, even if he had not personally visited. The question as to his own background was one he might not have expected so quickly, but nevertheless was one he was always proud to answer. There was not quite so much "cheer" in his voice as he replied, but there was still confidence, a unilateral assuredness in himself.

"While I have always been a warrior and a leader among my clan, it was only recently that I properly came into knighthood. The young Princess Nataliya has fallen into an unending slumber since the war against the hellspawn who once roamed the lands, and I took up this honorable post that I might campaign to find the cure for what ails her."

A noble quest, to be sure, but one that was no small weight for one to carry. It had been several years since the war, after all, and Mikhail's campaign had seen little in the way of success. But, even so, he did not falter.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:44 pm

It took her a moment to try and parse things. Clan... so his family? And Princess....was she an actual princess? No the West didn't have those, not on THIS side of the world. So .... his sister? A bit more concern entered her expression as she struggled just a bit. On one hand, she could sympathize with the desire to help one's family. In an ...abstract sort of way. But was this fucker really just devolving into some sort of fantasy persona in an effort to help his sister?

"I'm sorry to hear about the ....Princess. " She asked with a tilt of her head. A few.....possibilities passing through her head. Remembering Malaysia. Was the girl even alive still? Maybe just in some normal coma that they presumed had spiritual roots? OR was it a true blue ailment brought on by a demon? Hmmm. A question egged her mind, that bid her ask about details. But that was a little rued to impose on some strange guy who frankly might be lying anyway.

"Still, you saved me a bit of work. Have you had anything to eat this afternoon?" She ventured. While on one hand, she did wonder if being around this weirdo would give her a migraine. But on the other hand, even if he might be some fucking idiotic asshole having himself a little giggle. She at least had to admit she was curious. And besides, if he WAS just pranking her, she could always break his legs.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:06 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Your kindness is well appreciated. I have not eaten since the morning, though I always keep my camp well-stocked with game and provisions both."

Indeed, this part of the world felt almost like home to Mikhail, at least in some respects. Wide open spaces, good game, ample grassland to roam and sky under which to think. The only trouble was a lack of true mountains to enjoy, but he supposed those were further to the east and the west both, if the maps were to be trusted.

"I would, of course, hardly object to inviting you for said meal. If you are a fellow hunter of beasts, it is only right that a meal be shared, and I would hardly be opposed to pleasant company."

Despite Ehefra's possible reservations, there was no indication of malice on Mikhail's part as he spoke. Such discourtesy would not do well to a knight of valor and honor, after all, and there was perhaps no man alive who was more devoted to that cause than he.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:04 am

With game? Like..... fuckin dead animals? Almost immediately she had a few ...flashabacks. To a not so great part of her life. But she decided not to focus on that, ignoring the suddenly pounding of her pulse in her ears as she stared at the young man. "I uh.....alright. That ...works." she murmured, abundantly thrown off. She was just thinking they'd go to a restaurant.

Did she ....WANT to go see this guy's shitty little camp while he larped and probably slowcooked a hare over a fire for like three hours?

Kinda. While....retarded, the man did seem well meaning. He didn't seem to be on edge or planning anything. Nothing in his spirit energy that indicated he was primed for anything. He was just....talking to her, like some virgin weirdo at a renaissance festival. And it was pretty dang fascinating. "If you dont' mind the company, sure. Do uh... you want me to like.... catch something first? Do I gotta kill something to contribute to dinner or something?" She murmured with a tilt of her head. Glancing out toward the distance, eyeing the landscape as if to spot anything worth killing at eating.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:27 am
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Mikhail's smile remained, though at Ehefra's question, he brought a hand upward to his chin in a sort of exaggerated gesture of thought. A contribution, hm? Well, there was little need for such a thing, practically speaking. He was hardly the kind of man who would allow himself to be caught ill-prepared to show any traveller the proper hospitality, after all. However, her question struck him as a proper response of that same courtesy.

"I would certainly not be opposed to a hunt at your side, Lady Ehefra! Such sport is always welcome to build bonds between travellers, after all."

Like countless wandering heroes before him, Mikhail was all too willing to hunt at the side of another who had joined him. One needed only look at Sir Lancelot, or brave Khmish, to see the value in such a thing! Ah, though there were other aspects of their character that one needed consider as well. Well, such things needed not be addressed for the moment. A hunt was at hand, after all.

"Ah, though I would not think to utilize the quincy arts against wild animals, of course. Such would be cruel, and certainly unsporting. Worry not, however! I have more than suitable tools at hand."

Leading the way to his campsite, he gestured for her to enter the woodland clearing first, proper as anyone naturally should be. Though it was a camp in the woods, the tent was built on a rather sturdy wooden frame, and between the neatly-built firepit, the vegetables drying in the sun, and other such structures, it seemed as though this camp was nearly a semi-permanent home.

"What sort of hunting do you prefer? The bow, the spear? I would even lend my rifle to a fellow hunter, of course."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum