Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back To Basics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back To Basics - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Back To Basics - Page 2 Empty Re: Back To Basics

Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:20 am

Back To Basics - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 111

Division 8? A bit of versatility, Hono was impressed, Hono pulled her blade back as it was struck by Rei's own Zanpakuto. "2 months? Well if you have any questions feel free to ask..." She spoke letting herself be pushed back a bit, as to keep control over her stance. "My time? I spar with anyone. Most are too scared to ask, so you got some balls~" She smirked.

As Rei went for a swing, Hono attempted to parry herself, blocking Rei's slash with a block, which she would follow up with a feint, aiming for the left before switching to a right strike with her blade.

"Don't put yourself down..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back To Basics - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Back To Basics - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:31 am
Rei would be caught off guard by the feint as she would be struck in her right arm. She was frustrated with herself for not seeing the feint coming, and she would sigh. Looks like that round was over as she would back up a few steps before speaking.

"Well I figure sparring with people who have more experience, or who are stronger than me can teach me things. Even if they don't give me direct criticism I try to draw things that I need to work on from every fight. For example I didn't see that feint coming at all."

Most of the hollows that she would be tasked to deal with at this point probably wouldn't be using feint. Most of the ones she's killed are all the more mindless ones who think the best way of winning is sending the strongest attack possible, and hoping for the best. As shw would get into her stance as she would look at rhe pink haired girl with a smile.

"Alright, are you ready for round 2?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:23 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 158

Hono exhaled as the feint was successful, if this were a real fight that could have ended it all right there would be a real fight. The Shinigami would also step back twirling her blade before looking at Rei, shrugging a bit.

"Well, every fight is just an experience. My advice? If you're fighting a more skilled opponent, try focusing on what you're better at. I'm sure you're better than me in a specific area, so exploit that." Hono wasn't sure what Rei was BEST at, though she was pretty sure Rei would understand the advice given to her.

"Round two eh? I can use my Shikai if you want, but I don't wanna overwhelm you-" That might come across as rude, but truth be told, Hono had a hard time when it came to her Shikai, it was a blade made for cutting. HARD. So when it came to sparring it was hard to pull its punches.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:09 am
"I haven't achieved my shikai just yet, so if you activated yours then you would win the fight instantly. Unfortunately I'm still behind on a couple of aspects."

She would rub the back of her head as she did truly feel ashamed of her progress. She had stagnated and was having s problem growing anywhere passed her current wall. She was hoping that soon she would be able to break that, but who knows.

As Rei tool Holos words to heart, she wanted to figure out what she may have an advantage in right now. She would.rush over to the girl.and take 2 quick swings aimed at her sword, and the 3rd she would take an overheated swing down towards her blade that would be harder than the other 2. Her goal was to see if there was any physical advantage she had over Hono.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:35 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 251

Hono would playfully shake her head. "Oh, you're new to the Gotei, right? Take your time getting your Shikai. I tried and my Zanpakuto shut down on me. She's one big diva, so she took a while to get to speak to me..." She would soon flick the blade of her Zanpakuto with a laugh. "You don't need to be overly strong to be useful! I'm sure of that!" A light chuckle escaped from the Shinigami's mouth as she thought back to what Murasaki told her.

Hono could relate, she felt like she hit a wall until she got her Shikai. "Make sure you focus on every skill you have, not just getting your Shikai. A friend told me that, and it helped. I spent less time working on my Shikai, and more on my Kido" She smiled a bit, gripping her sword once again getting back into her stance.

Rei would learn that Hono was physically stronger than Rei, but this wasn't about who was stronger, it was a way to teach Rei more about fighting, and assessing your opponent was important. Hono took the first slice but would block the next two attacks. Hono stepped back and let out a rather deep chuckle.

"Aw, look at you! You hit me, I'm proud of ya~" Twirling around the weapon, pointing at Rei. As Hono rushed forward with a quick flash step, a sweeping slash was aimed at Rei's legs. Wanting to see how she would react to a simple Shunpo.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:43 am
Rei wad familiar with shunpo, and even though she isn't used to seeing people use it in combat all that often she would have tried to stay prepared for it. If someone had their shikai of course they would have some way to close the distance, and especially I'd they were a seated officer.

Seeing hono change stances ever so slightly would have rei back up a few paces and hold her sword straight down in front of her legs to block the strike. She would have to use both hands due to the difference in power, but she would attempt to kick the pink haired girl away to break the clash of their blades.

"I know I shouldn't rush it, but once I heard her voice it felt so obtainable ya know?"
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:36 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 265

Hono whistled as Rei blocked that sudden attack. Hono saw the kick coming and didn't let it hit, leaping back to end the clash. She would start clapping. "Damnnnn nice reflexes! Proud of ya~" She winked.

"Oh! You HEARD it? Damn, you must be close then! Just... please her. Let HER talk to you." Hono laughed pointing her Zanpakuto right at Rei. Me and Kazagumowari are ready to fight like hell~" Hono took a deep breath. "I wanna see how you deal with a Shikai. Remember what I told you"

"Breakthrough. Kazagumowari!" Hono began walking towards Rei, taking her Zanpakuto and dragging it across the ground, causing chunks of the blade to break and change. Soon, Hono held what appeared to be a broken, rusty, and cracked cleaver. It was a lot shorter than her sealed Zanpakuto. Only about 7 inches to be exact.

This was in fact a test of Rei. Hono told her to look for advantages she had over her opponent. So while Hono had the strength and speed advantage, she wanted to see if Rei could pick up on the major drawback of her Zanpakuto. Of course, Hono wasn't gonna allow Kazagumowari to cut Rei holding back enough so the attacks would only hurt, and not cut.

With another attempt, Hono slashed toward Rei, aiming for the left side of her body. Since she released, she got the typical power boost associated with a release, this attack was faster and stronger than her previous ones, but if Rei thought it out, she'd be able to use her current advantage over Hono.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:56 pm
Rei would smile at the praise, but her eye would widen when she heard the girl call her sword. She would take a deep breathe as she would look at the weapon. It was much shorter than her Katana now, but the girl was much faster and stronger at the same time. As the pink haired woman would make a swing Rei would miss time as she would be cut on the arm by it as she would wince, but she would make the attempt to use her range to her advantage. While the blade was near her that means her katana was close to the other woman as she would turn it to the flay side and tap her right side with it.

"You're really fast Hono."

Rei would say through pants as each held their blade to each other. Rei had a range advantage but the pink haired girl had everything else.
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:11 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 145

Good for Rei, she figured out the advantage she had, Rei had far better reach than Hono, so she needed to focus on that. Hono twirled her butcher knife a little bit. As Hono thought she landed a hit on Rei, the woman would go for a second strike, though Rei used her advantage, reach. As Hono's right side was tapped, she would nod, smiling and leaping back. Speed was one of Hono's best traits, she liked to strike fast!

"Thanks. I try~" She chuckled, though Hono proved her point with that. "See. You have range, and sometimes all you need is one advantage. You hit me pretty good~ If this were a real fight it might have just sliced my arm off~" She joked. "So hey, don't put yourself down~ Sometimes you just gotta use that little noddle" Hono playfully knocked on her skull.

Coding in Template By:
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 pm
"I'm not putting myself down. I just understand where I am currently, and I do want to get stronger. I appreciate the tips though. It helps me out when I have people like you training me. I'm hoping that I'll be farther up in strength sooner rather than later." As she would sheath her sword she would extend an invitation to Mika though. She wants to invite her for dinner.

"OH, Hono, do you have some time? I wanna try cooking a new recipe and I need someone to be a taste tester. So, it'll be a free meal for ya."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum