Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 Empty Re: First meetings! (Rei/Mika)

Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:21 pm
Rei did feel a slight hit to her pride as the academy student was able to fully keep up with her. If not get here a little bit faster as she would give a grin. She knew the girl was a prodigy, but it was good for her to meet people like this. It made her see a peak that she needs to be able to achieve. It may take her longer to do it, but maybe she'll be able get there eventually. She didn't think that she had hit her ceiling yet.

"Wow, you are impressive for an academy student aren't ya? Surprised that they're even making you stay in the academy. Seems like you're more than capable of becoming a squad member."

She would compliment the girl as she would turn, and lead them both into the barracks as she would great a few other shinigami who were in the entrance. As she would make her way through the building and out of a back as she would stretch out her arms into the courtyard where some training dummies were sitting in a corner and a few shinigami were in a sparring match in the middle.

"So, our first stop and probably my favorite place in the barracks. This is one of the training areas, and I spend quite a bit of time here when I have the time."
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:11 pm

First meetings! (Rei/Mika) - Page 2 X5XB2Cd

MORIKAWA MIKA

Compliments were something Mika had been on the receiving end since she was a young child. She was the future of the Morikawa clan after all, anything less would've been a disappointment...anything less would've been the Vice Captain of the 2nd Squad. Her older sister had surpassed every expectation placed on her, had fought, scraped, and clawed to get to where she is now without any of the natural talent or ability she has.

Yet still it wasn't Mizu their parents put the pressure on, it's Mika. She often wondered why they didn't focus more on her older sister, maybe take some of the pressure off herself. Mizu was the one who wanted to be some great Shinigami! She just wants to live the good life, on her own. Whatever.

"I'll be out of the Academy soon, then I'll be a seated officer in one of the more prestigious Divisions." A few seconds passed as Mika continued waking at Rei's sie before she realized she had forgotten something "Oh, and thanks I guess."

As they walked through the squad Barracks Mika's bored eyes ran over the various people Rei greeted, not taking in the details of their faces. No doubt they were all just insignificant Shinigami, their bleak futures already predetermined; not worth remembering. When they made their way out of the building and onto the sunlit training grounds, Mika glanced around a bit, unimpressed by the various Shinigami training.

"These people don't look any more capable than the students in the Academy." Once again Mika had to catch herself saying something probably off-putting and quickly added an addendum "...I'm sure they are though."

| END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 pm
"Listen, you don't have to think much of us foot soldiers. However, you should remember that if you're going to be an effective leader you should atleast understand that the people under you are still people." As Rei would keep her normal friendly tone, but she would be careful not to sound upset. If she sounded upset she was worried that the girl wouldn't get her message. Truthfully she was aware that she wasn't important at all in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't mean she isnt a person.

Rei would have halted the tour just for her to say that. She thinks that maybe if you're super talented and have always been praised for being so then you may forgot the importance of other people. If there wasn't the "inconsequential shinigami" then there would be alot more work for the already busy seated and officer members.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum