Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira]

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:18 am
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 JLWLOlT
REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Tch."

Reida didn't appreciate being talked to so dismissively, by either of these two, but she also didn't care near enough to actually deal with them any further. Pulling her flask from her jacket pocket, she simply left without another word.

She had far better things to do than to stick around these two right now.

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty Re: Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira]

Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:32 pm
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 365f950bfab1b0930d4dbe5c9cf86e93

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a slight narrow of his eyes at Safira’s commentary, though it left him contemplating if this truly was a den which housed so many turncoats. Curious. Regardless, intention had been clear about being forthright and that was currently his only move worth any weight, a hand idly gesturing though before responding to the Arrancar did the words direct to Reida.

."Your former superior is seeking you out. I owe you my life so for that, I offer my assistance in remaining low should it be necessary.

Then did his golden iris fall upon Safira once again, a confident foot forward as he’d speak plainly and without hesitation. It was clear by this display that Akira didn’t intend to fallback during this conversation, letting Reida act as she saw fit, whether listening or not. This woman was the ticket to acquiring not only the necessary ingredients for his response to the Gotei but genuine opportunity to finally return to that land. One day.

."What I desire is harm to the Gotei United. I’ve come to believe you’re capable of providing me with the necessary resources to achieve the building of a weapon, which in tandem with the ambitious and emboldened could bring about mass devastation. I’ll carve a scar into that organization. I offer my services in return, including insight into Soul Society and methods of striking at them beyond mere blade and teeth.

Akira though swiftly added.

."There is a condition I must add, I won’t actively raise my blade against unnecessary casualties. There is a fine line between necessary sacrifice and outright malice for the sake of malice, though you don’t seem like the type to do so without a plan around it.

Truth is he left out anything to do with the Vandenreich on purpose, his relationship with them felt a little odd. Many so far had been more than content at bowing their heads, though there was a level of acknowledgement on the why. Fortunately for them, Akira was willing to be the monster that the Gotei had forged so long ago.

END OF POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:24 am
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Safira-header5
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"A weapon, hmm?"

A devilish smile came to her lips while she thought about all he had to say on it. It seemed a little counterintuitive to say he wanted to make a weapon of mass devastation but then try pretend he had the moral high ground. It was nothing short of delusion in her mind that someone would justify their actions under this veil of ethics.

That's what she liked about people though, they could be so easily swayed towards their negative impulses.

"Why does a shinigami like yourself seek to put a knife at the throat of your former allies?"

CLIMB TO POWER | END POST

Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTClimb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADClimb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:20 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

There was a twitch in the left eye at being referred to as Shinigami, revealing such information about himself couldn’t actually hurt could it? Hrm. Akira offered an idle exhale though, glancing around the room before responding with a cautious tone. It was not out of mistrust though, merely recalling his own vision on this felt constricting around the throat.

."The Gotei has had many invaders, taking Soul Society is the desire of a conqueror. I’m not susceptible to being referred to as Shinigami nor do I think any could be labeled former allies. Those allies died. They create monsters of their own making only to bring the blade down and blame it on a weak will or happen chance. For once…

He let out a small hiss.

."Just once, the monster they made has to bite back. My reason is as boring as anyone else's, they took my friends, they took my home and even my species.

It was the first time Akira had ever willingly demonstrated the following, though a reiatsu that was often deep and potent, mimicking the waves that lapped against coastlines unveiled a secret as he focused for the briefest moment. That small slither of time felt like eternity, lurking beneath the currents a slumbering Hollow energy that resonated through each nerve within the mans core. A sharp gasp followed to return it back to its normal form, hands shaking out of both fear and acknowledgement that some part of him just accepted. Zathrusta existed.

."I won’t pretend this is a sob story unique to me, I’m just one of phew willing to act upon it.

END OF POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:28 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"Oh, a Vizard."

She had no intention of conquering the shinigami. They were a pestilence in the cosmic sense and she would love to invalidate their existence. Banish them to redundancy and remake their system in a better shape than this wheel of suffering. What a stupid system it was. Safira was arrogant enough to declare that she could do it better.

"Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to make a weapon for you at this stage. Complications abroad have left me indisposed of any torment I could inflict on the shinigami until further notice."

Climb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTClimb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADClimb to Power [Akira, Reida, Safira] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:33 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

Akira’s eyes narrowed a little at the response from Safira, an odd situation to hear an Arrancar confess they’re inadequate for the time being. There was the briefest moment of silent staring, letting his golden iris see beyond the basic physical world and into her spiritual energy, seeking out any oddities or clear signs of an issue.

."What complications have arisen to cause this lack of ability? You refer to Africa I presume?

He finally spoke after those moments.

END OF POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:48 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"Get your evil eyes off me."

She warned him when his eyes shifted from looking at her to something else, it was obvious what he was doing and she didn't appreciate him taking that as a sign to look for what she meant by it. If he was patient she would explain it but this was her domain and she did not approve of his methods.

"I do. Until I knit myself back together, I have no interest in drowning the ants' nest. It's more satisfying to do it myself than rely on those around me to act in my stead."

Valqy
Valqy
Established Member

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:56 am

AKIRA TAIRITSU

A brow raised though gaze averted, an annoying grunt resonating that patience when it came to affairs of intrigue was not within his cards. The man moving though to lean against a nearby wall, glancing at Safira as she mentioned knitting and returned them over to the further wall, a contemplative hum occurring.

."Knit yourself together? That sounds odd, considering most Arrancar have a form of regeneration. Care to elaborate a little? I doubt it is as simple as your regeneration isn’t functioning correctly.

END OF POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:06 am
Gamma wrote:
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

She ruminated for a moment as to whether she would give him more information. She had already exposed his identity and he was weak enough that any of the people she could call on would be able to dispose of him. That created an opportunity to explore an interesting tangent of whether a shinigami could be the key to her resurrection. If he couldn't do it then she could always get rid of him.

"Most arrancar give up their regeneration in favour of power upon losing their mask but regardless, this is a little more complex than that. The hollow I faced in Africa was able to infect hollows and enthral them. To escape that fate I underwent a fission by splitting my soul from my nucleus."

Safira summarised for him with an impish expression as she was enjoying this little game. She emphasised the split by gesturing with her hands the process of taking apart something and holding a piece of her in each hand.

"However, splitting something apart is far simpler than fusing something together. Therein lies the conundrum."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:06 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

She ruminated for a moment as to whether she would give him more information. She had already exposed his identity and he was weak enough that any of the people she could call on would be able to dispose of him. That created an opportunity to explore an interesting tangent of whether a shinigami could be the key to her resurrection. If he couldn't do it then she could always get rid of him.

"Most arrancar give up their regeneration in favour of power upon losing their mask but regardless, this is a little more complex than that. The hollow I faced in Africa was able to infect hollows and enthral them. To escape that fate I underwent a fission by splitting my soul from my nucleus."

Safira summarised for him with an impish expression as she was enjoying this little game. She emphasised the split by gesturing with her hands the process of taking apart something and holding a piece of her in each hand.

"However, splitting something apart is far simpler than fusing something together. Therein lies the conundrum."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum