Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe]

Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:54 pm
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 DDXzSEx
MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

The needling into her was entirely not appreciated this time, though it was likely he entirely knew what he was doing, as Moe’s brow furrowed. Stupid questions didn’t get anyone anywhere, they were just empty words.

“Well if I knew that then I’d have just told ya. It’s not like we take a register like back in the academy. Oh! I think she mentioned being in the academy too.”

The annoyance dissipated in an instant, Moe immediately seeing the value in having a sounding board to bounce off as she thought aloud. Maybe this hadn’t been a terrible idea after all, and this would expedite the whole process. There was an unmistakable spring in her step as she walked with more purpose again.

“If ya know her then this is an easy hustle so snap to it. If ya don’t then we’d best get cracking.”

Sweet as Sugar | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:08 am
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Header2

ALASTOR

"Her name's Lerna. Weird name but who am I to talk. Surprised it didn't stick in your head since it's not Japanese, gumball."

His arms reached behind his head to stretch the body out. It'd be a pretty quick job to sort all this out then, he thought so at least. For all he knew they could run into someone that'd derail this quick errand in a series of unfortunate events that meant having to do more odd jobs.

"Now where does she sleep..."

He mumbled to himself while trying to remember where people were based. Back in the day a younger Alastor would know where all the babes set up camp in the Seventh Division, what a loser that guy was, and now he could only remember a handful.

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:02 pm
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 DDXzSEx
MACHIHARA MOE | The Bubblegum Oni

"Lerna... Yeah, that sounds right. Hey, maybe ya ain't just talk."

Moe ran the name over her lips a couple more times, growing more satisfied each time she heard it in her head as the foggy mirage of the night's activities began to clear. Certainly looked like a Lerna now that she was visualising it too, whatever that actually meant. His voicing aloud of his lack of knowledge did somewhat dampen her positive outlook though, as she did want to just get this out of the way and get out of here before gum-for-brains got a little too nosey.

"Is there not like a map or anything? You'd think with all the tents around that something like that would save a lot of this kinda hassle."

She chuckled just a little, not wanting to overplay her concern but also a little interested in the result. Surely they hadn't come this far only to be defeated by her guide's lack of ability to guide?

Sweet as Sugar | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:53 am
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Header2

ALASTOR

"Eh. Probably but I go down to Earth a lot so I don't know why you'd expect me to be an expert for navigating the barracks when I spend weeks down on Earth doing patrols."

The time off he mostly tried to spend with his girlfriend or out and about too. Damn, he really was slacking on his geography, wasn't he? Better polish that before Elyss caught on or else he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"I guess, uh, let's just ask around a bit. I'm sure it can't be that hard to find Lerna when she stands out like a sore thumb to people."

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Gumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGumball Burner [Alastor, Moe] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum