Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Discussion (Rei solo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Discussion (Rei solo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Discussion (Rei solo)  Empty The Discussion (Rei solo)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:11 pm
Rei would take a deep breath as she made her way down the rukongai streets. She was finally going to go back to her inner world. It had been since that day where she almost died since she has even seen it. She would continue down the busy road giving small nods of greeting as she would continue through the road. She would eventually make her way into a small forest next to a river. It wasn't far from some busy streets, but the sound of the water muffled the sound of the people as rei would sit criss cross laying her sword across her lap.
Closing her eye she would work on her breathing, so that she could come to a point of peace as she would feel herself drift away from her body.

She would open her eye to be in a dark snowy forest as she would look around. So this was her inner world? She had been in here once before, but she didn't really have time to actually look around. As she did so she would realize that despite all the snow she wasn't that cold. In fact, she felt very comfortable how she is now. She knew that it was freezing though as she could see her breath. She would stand up, and begin crunching through the snow. She would try to keep an eye out for her spirit, but so far there was no such luck in finding it. A few minutes later Rei would hear a deep howl as she would turn seeing a large figure sitting on top of a hill. It would look down at Rei as she could see the piercing eyes of the wolf as she would feel a shiver down her spine.

Almost as if the wolf was right next to her she could hear a deep voice begin to speak to her. Okami: "It's been awhile hasn't it, Rei?" Rei would look at the spirit as she could feel a lump in her throat. She actually did it. She actually managed to make her way into her own inner world. She would take a long breath as the spirit stared patiently down at her. Rei would continue moving forward, but she would begin to speak. She guessed there was a slight chance that it wasn't her spirit, but she would go to speak.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Discussion (Rei solo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Discussion (Rei solo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Discussion (Rei solo)  Empty Re: The Discussion (Rei solo)

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:32 pm
Rei: "A....are you my zanpakto spirit?"

Rei felt like she knew the answer, but she wasn't for sure. There was a chance that this could be her mind playing her tricks on her, but everything felt so real that she didn't believe this was the case. In fact with the way the wolf holding its piercing gaze made her feel slightly afraid, but something about it felt familiar. She wasn't sure what it was, but it's a feeling that she thinks she's had for a long time.

Rei:"y...you are my spirit aren't you?"

Rei would continue walking forward. She wanted to get as close to it as she could. There was a feeling that she should get closer so that it could hear her, but it apparently wasn't a problem as it looked down at her with snarled teeth.

Okami: "Took you long enough to figure it out right? You've always been like that though. You've always been slow to grasp situations right?"

The deep voice would speak to Rei as it would keep the piercing gaze down at her. She would nod in agreement to the spirit as she would realize she was now standing way closer to the wolf as she would give a sheepish smile.

Rei: "I suppose it makes sense that you know that about me huh? I tend to take a minute to understand what many may understand quicker."

As the wolf would keep its eyes on her it would snarl slightly as it would keep the gaze on her. Rei would get a pretty serious murderous intent coming from the wolf as she could feel fear crawling up her back. The wolf would begin to speak more.

Okami: "What do you come here for? I have an idea on your intentions, but state them and I may not send you off now."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:45 pm
Rei would take a deep breath as she needed to get this off her chest. She wanted to know the name of her sword, but it seemed like Okami was not very happy of her. She wasn't entirely sure why, but the fact was she knew that her spirit wasn't happy with her.

Rei: "I want to know what your name is."

The wold would stare at her for a few long extended moments in silence as it would let out what sounded like deep chuckles. She would keep her eyes down at the girl as it would keep the soul piercing stare up. It would show its teeth with another snarl before speaking within a deep growl.

Okami: "Now, why would I give my name to someone who is so quick to throw away their life? Someone who is so careless when acting, and has no confidence in their own worth? Why would I, the great wolf give my name to a human that thinks so lowly of themselves they would throw themselves into lethal situations without so much as a second thought?"

Rei would contemplate the words as what she thought of as her one redeeming moment where she tried to save her squad. The spirit had given her some power to help her with fighting the adjuchas. However, her thought process during that wasn't the thought she could win. It was that if she died atleast she went out doing something for the benefit of someone. She didn't actually have any faith she could have won that fight, and the conversations after solidified how Okami felt about her.

Rei: "I...I know I made a mistake with my mentality, b...but I don't think about myself like that anymore. I don't think of myself as expendable."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm
Okami would contemplate the words of the woman as she kept the stare down at her. Almost reading her souls entirely as she would stop keeping her teeth shown. She would let out a huff as she would keep her eyes on Rei.

Okami: "It seems what you say is true, but what makes you worthy of knowing my name? I want you to tell me why you think I should grant you my name?"

Rei would watch the wolf as she understood what she meant. She was glad that the wolf didn't seem to want to eat her anymore, so that was always a plus. Rei would sit in quiet contemplation just for a minute as she would try to collect her thoughts. It seemed she had earned herself a few more moments of patience from the great wolf.

Rei: "I...I haven't done anything of late that could earn your trust, but after having the talk with my captain I got a mentality change. Not only that, but the talk with Hannah where she talked some sense into me I think that I have grown quite a bit since I've been In a real fight. I don't think that I have anything for you to be convinced of my worthiness, but instead I want to ask for your trust. Our relationship should be one of mutual trust correct?"

Okami would be silent for the coming minute as she thought to herself. The wolf would contemplate the truth that Rei had spoken. Perhaps the woman was right, and she has changed her mentality? Her soul was true, and there was no indication of her lying. The wolf would think just a moment more as it would speak down to her.

Okami: "You speak from the heart, little one. You have earned a second chance from me, but if you betray my trust then it isn't the hollows you will have to worry about. If I sense you falter again like you have then I will not hesitate to kill you myself. I have to desire to be a partner of someone who has no respect for themselves or me. got it?"

Rei would listen to the wolf as she could feel herself fighting a smile. She would feel a tear streak down her cheek as she had done it. She managed to earn the trust back that was broken due to her own mental weakness. She would wipe the tear from her eye as she would sniffle slightly. She would give a big nod and would drop to her knees in thanks. Doing the standard the thank you you would to a superior but the wolf would huff. As it would speak.

Okami:"Stand tall, one does not bow to a partner correct?"

Rei:"Right, and yes I will not disappoint you a second time."

Rei would stand back up as the wolf would extend a paw out for Rei to touch. She wanted Rei to touch her paw as she would look down to her.

Okami: "I look forward to Watching your progress Rei. Use my power wisely, when you find yourself needing me call out: Shoya."

As the snow would move into a blizzard around the forest around her rei would whisper a thanks as she would open her eye back into the world. Her body was slightly sore from sitting still.for awhile, but she would stand up stretching. A new pride and strength taking over her mentality as she would make her way back over to her barracks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum