Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:04 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Safira-header5
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

It hadn't taken her long to pry the details of a visitor from the records and staff, the benefits of being the boss. A boisterous woman with a bad case of a dirty look is what she wanted and so once she had got a specific location she made her way down to greet the not-so-friendly faced woman on the beach.

"Excellent. I am glad that you accepted the offer I gave you. I would hate for you to have wasted such a prime opportunity out of wariness."

The voice rang out towards the familiar silhouette with a smug expression. This encounter was thanks to the young woman that stood over from her, she had allowed for the serpentine arrancar to escape with ease. The nourishment was just icing on the cake.

"Have you been enjoying yourself?"

CLIMB TO POWER | END POST

A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Gamma_Signature
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTA Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADA Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty Re: A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:33 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] W12oBTL

"Catherine Reed"

Lying beneath the umbrella's shade was the redhead, in a beach-inappropriate work suit, not an inch of skin visible despite the weather being so nice. While she was preoccupied organizing notes and sketches, it didn't take much for her to notice the familiar presence approaching her, a look of surprise dawning on her otherwise rather neutral expression, "Well look who made it out of Africa. It'd been a while, would've figured you wouldn't get to see me even take up the offer," a mean smile graced her lips, "Will say, you were right - let them know you sent me and they let me roam. Points for keeping things predictable."

"As for if i've been enjoying myself, if you mean the resort - hell no, I don't hang out with a bunch of drunk losers that can't keep it in their pants. If you mean getting my research done, plenty so."

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty Re: A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira]

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:40 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"My my, leisure does nothing to curb that foul mouth of yours it seems. Here I thought you'd be better company if you were not in a warzone. Alas, it would seem I was mistaken."

The musings were inflammatory only. She was not so naïve to believe that this woman could be anything other than boorish at the best of times, however she did have an interesting skillset and that meant she could be used for something. Exploiting others was among her many talents to raise them to greater heights in pursuit of her own wiles. It was just a reasonable exchange.

"Moving on before you lose your temper and I need to get rid of you though. I find myself wanting to return to Hueco Mundo. I figure someone with a keen engineering sense and resourcefulness with hollows may prove useful on the excursion."

Safira poked once more but did not offer the woman the opportunity to rebut, better to immediately dangle the carrot in front of her face than get into a battle of words. A battle that may end with the fullbringer saying something she would quickly regret now that their roles had been reversed.

This was her dominion, it moved according to her whim, and she had no qualms about showing the little girl that.

A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] CHARACTER_LISTA Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] GRAPHICS_THREADA Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:51 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] W12oBTL

"Catherine Reed"

That smile vanished with a shrug, hardly taking it in any way other than with a bit of humor, "What can I say? I'm a bad girl, on and off the field."

This sample went with that, these notes were better grouped together, this was a drawing of that... She kept her hands busy, wondering what the shorty even wanted from her today, rolling her eyes at her comment. At least, it was that way until the spoken name 'Hueco Mundo' hit her understanding. Busywork ceased immediately, a small burst of excitement rising in her chest, but she could already hear that old man's yelling at her for expressing outspoken joys, not that she had many things left that pushed her close to expressing that decaying series of emotion.

"Oh yeah?" Her gaze lifted with a slight grin, "Well look no further. Boat's not too far away, could swing by and grab supplies real quick. What should I bring on this little trip?"

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:03 am
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

"Whatever is essential for your work. It's a business trip after all. Anything you do afterwards is your own business in Hueco Mundo but I will enlist your skillset for my own project. You'll need whatever it is that you use to tamper with the hollows' corpses."

She could not be certain about how beneficial young Catherine might prove for the task at hand but there was no harm in having her along. If she considered Klein and the Vizard to be experts on the intricacies of the particles and focusing on the blending process, it would help to have someone who focused on the subject itself. That would be the actual hollow powers and physiology.

"I'll give you two hours to prepare before I send for you. After that, we'll be departing. Understood?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:56 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

"Works for me. Boat's a little out of the way thataway, has the name 'Indomitable' printed near the bow." Already she was getting a mental list put together of what she'd need as she'd hit a button on the base of the umbrella, a brief series of simple machination causing the structure to neatly fold up so that she could pull it from it's place in the sand, having tidied up the space with her belongings, within a mere step or two her figure blurred, gone with only some disturbed sand marking evidence she was ever there.

Of course it didn't take long to make it to her boat and inside of her cabin, behind a sealed door did the craftsman prepare for the trip and whatever it may hold, carefully counting ammo and blood capsules as well as some small experimental devices in case of the need for contingencies. Though she knew full well she was marching into a hell potentially worse than any demonic America or hollowed Africa, some little version of her would have been glowing with excitement at the opportunity.

Packing earnestly didn't take much of the allotted time, taking any excess time to ensure what she was bringing was sufficient. The young woman hopped off the vessel's rather high railing with an avian-like hollow mask atop her head and ready to be positioned over her face, hands gloved, that large bone knife she carved with, a modest amount of supplies and tools within a bag perched on her shoulder, and of course her mask shield and spear affixed to her back, laying over the bag.

Now all she did was wait to go on this little business trip, plenty ready for what's to come.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:38 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] JQMycFG
SAFIRA | RED DWARF

While the other one had gotten prepared, Safira opted to change for a more appropriate attire for the situation. A return to civilisation and the modern world rather than her primitive aesthetic befitting that wasteland she'd come from. The sleek bodysuit and white coat over the top of it blended better for the base she had established in Hueco Mundo.

In that time of getting a new look she had also investigated Catherine a bit. That was the benefit of being the den of depravity's deity. Any amount of personal records were laid bare for her on a whim but assuming they were correct, Safira thought the date was a bit peculiar. Nothing concrete but it warranted more attention.

There was a certain irony to the idea that the fruit was being drawn back to the tree but this one did not have the same prognosis as her Sapling. It was not what this Spore might become but what it might create that carried more interest.

It wasn't important though and so she banished the thought to the back of her mind. Akira, Catherine, Reida, and Klein. Her hand was set and now she just had to see if she drew a Royal Straight Flush or not.

When the time was right she sent one of her underlings to fetch Catherine and bring her. Safira did not expect to gather everyone at the same time, it was a lot simpler to stagger it so that each group could work on their specific task at their most efficient pace.

"Are you ready to depart? We'll be going to the Forest of Menos."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:56 am
A Safari of Sorts [Catherine, Safira] QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Yeah, of course she'd send one of her goons to come get her - little miss Nahash didn't seem like the type to want to do everything herself, and she guessed she could understand it; why waste time and energy doing such things when you had a menagerie of underlings to do it for you? Though she herself had her upper limit of things to decide to expend energy on, it felt wrong to not put her hands on some things or situations - she couldn't see herself ushering others to do stuff for her that she could do on her own.

Soon, her hardened dark boots would stop just before the green-haired Arrancar, a hand on her hip as she'd nod, "Yeah. I'm all set."

The Forest of Menos? She'd only ever gotten sketches or second to third hand accounts about it. It made sense she supposed, even in Living World deserts there were hideaways for the creatures living there. Of course, details were scarce, so she could only imagine why hollows decided to camp out down there instead of dwelling the surface. From what little she knew, it wasn't like the surface got too hot or cold to exist in, predators were the most likely reason, but it wasn't like they wouldn't be underground, too...

"So, what are we going there for exactly?" A calm question would cross as she'd follow along with little issue, "Something of interest there?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum