Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Empty The Next Step (Elyss/Hono)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:44 am

The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 263

This wasn’t something Hono should be worried about. She and Elyss had been together for a while now and had a few sappy moments with one another. Hell, Hono had even said the L-word. Hono really did care a lot about her partner, I mean she practically cooked her lunch every day.

Something about introducing her family to Elyss made her feel different. She knew it was the natural next step in a relationship. She cared about Elyss a lot and wanted her to meet her parents. Her family had heard plenty about Elyss from Hono but in person? That was a different ballgame Plus she had never brought a significant other over. Hono was mostly worried about Elyss, not how she would act but more so being social. Sometimes the captain could be a tough nut to crack. That being said Hono had given her about three days to prepare in advance.

Light knocks would be heard on the Captain’s door. Where Hono was wearing casual clothes and even rarer sight her hair was down. Her long pink hair reached halfway down her back, while she wore a black skirt and a plain black blouse. In her hand was a food tray, a plastic cover on top, and underneath were some sugar cookies. Hono knew Elyss loved her sweets, so she would often bake her a cake or some cookies when she visited. It was a total win. A happy Elyss and Hono got to try new dishes out. Elyss was likely expecting her arrival since Hono told her ahead of time.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Empty Re: The Next Step (Elyss/Hono)

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:08 am
The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

She opened the door and stepped out. Her eyes barely perceived Hono at first, but with a quick kiss to the cheek, Elyss is walking away, expectant of Hono to keep up.

Not exactly the best at showing affection, Elyss spares Hono a bit of emotion every now and then. With the task being meeting the gal's family, she oughta try and turn up the PDA just a bit. Still, with everything going on with Earth, the Captain's mind is in a bit of a tipsy, glad with this moment of respite to worry about normal things, like her girlfriend's dad or something.

Though, her nervousness might be a bit palpable. She didn't even spare a hello or anything, but she's at least dressed well enough: a white shirt, black jacket and jeans. She doesn't need to be dressed as a Captain to meet someone's family. That'd be a bit weird, and she's already given Shishiyuki free reign to take care of everything at her own discretion. All she has to do today is make sure she smiles at least once or twice. Easy.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:36 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 250

Hono locked up as she was kissed and watched Elyss walk ahead. Hono blinked a few times before following Elyss. The pink-haired woman would walk next to Elyss, taking a bit of a lead to lead her to her family’s home in the Rukongai.

“Okay. So. Let me remind you about my family…” Hono wasn’t sure if she needed to, I mean she likely told Elyss a lot about them. Regardless a refresher would be nice.

“Gaius is my dad. Milla is my mom. Mizu my brother, and Farah my sister. Dad is a swordhead, so he’ll probably ask you work-related questions… mom is a people person. So she’ll probably ask you a lot of questions. Sorry about that in advance.”

Hono decided to place her hand into Elyss’ tightly holding her hand as they walked together. A warm smile on her face.

“Mizu will act like he’s older than me. He’s a big reader. And well he reads some pretty deep stuff. His comprehension is way above mine. Then Farah is probably the sweetest girl you’ll meet. She’s into sewing, and she knits. She made me this really cute doll.”

Her head would soon lean to the side and rest against Elyss’s shoulder as they walked. She would let out a light hum.

“Mom’s cooking. I offered but she just wouldn’t let me. I think she said some kinda shrimp. And I brought cookies for after! Do you think I should have work makeup? Is my hair okay?” seems she started to ramble as she was nervous, she had never brought anyone home like this before after all .

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 am
The Next Step (Elyss/Hono) Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"It's your parent's place. Why would you need to dress up?" Elyss asked, raising a brow.

If anything, she's the one who needs to look decent enough, but it's rare for her to ever be disheveled anyway. All she has to do is not end up chasing down some bandit or something, and everything should be fine. Though, she's not particularly good at conversation, so hopefully everything else about her is acceptable.

"And I'm sure your mom's food is going to be great. Look at her daughter's cooking skills."

A bit of flirting and whatnot isn't bad either. Nerves need their own way to not get too stirred, and without a dummy to punch, jokes are the next best thing. Don't ask Elyss to be too funny though. She's not the best at that either.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:24 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 400

Hono raises an eyebrow, a confused look on her face. "Because? I want to look good for them." With a shrug, she would lead Elyss into the Rukongai. It was a bit away, but Hono walked fast and kept up their light conversation.

Hearing Elyss' light flirt would cause a soft pink hue on the Shinigami's cheeks. While she usually acted all tough around Elyss, the redhead always managed to make her flustered. Hono would quickly take Elyss' hand, holding it happily as she led the woman home.

Eventually, Hono would stand before a medium-sized home (for Rukongai standards), a rather crummy-looking door, one that seemed to have been repaired several times was flung open by the Shinigami. Upon entry, a small girl who appeared to be only about eleven, would look over at Hono. Thankfully the tenth district wasn't all that bad.

Hono would open the door and step to the side allowing Elyss inside, regardless of who went first. They would quickly be greeted by a very small girl. Maybe 9 in age? This was Farah.

Spoiler:

"Sis! You're home!" The kid had a huge smile as she went in to hug Hono, who quickly returned the affection.

"Mhm!" Hono patted the girl on the head. Farah meanwhile would bring her red eyes up to stare at Elyss. "This is Elyss?"

That moment had a lot of tension. Hono didn't expect Farah to give her the most tension.

"She's really pretty Hono!" She jumped up and extended her pointer finger, letting it rest once it aimed at Elyss. "Hono says you're a captain! You must be crazy strong!"

Hono would awkwardly chuckle and glance at Elyss. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go help my mom in the kitchen. Just uh, wait here okay?" Before Hono could get an answer, she would slip away.

Elyss would get a view of the house from here. Currently, she was in a small living room, a dining room table, which was already set, and a general sitting area on the left side of the room. A bench and a few individual chairs.

Next to the dining room set was a hallway which appeared to have 3 doors. Likely the bedrooms, and where Hono went, to the back of the room had another door leading to the kitchen. A small house, but a good size for a family of 5.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum