Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Empty Re: E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm
Vohlis
E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 DarkLordguy

"What a foolish healer. Giving away his true name like a coward." Vohlis scorned calmly as he was secretly using Hanako as a medium for his information gathering and entertainment. In the past, Vohlis was after her in order to find out where to acquire the Shinto's Blade, the shotgun that nearly killed him. To him, the Shinto's Blade is very useful for his purposes as someone like Shade could use it to take down a shinigami captain with a well-placed shot at point blank. When he encountered Hanako as a child, he grabbed her and dragged her to her father, where he could use Hanako as a bargaining chip to get the Shinto's Blade. But before that, he placed a curse on her, the "Beholder's Curse." That curse alone is what granted Vohlis full access to Hanako's sight and hearing. So while Hanako believed that Vohlis is not bothering her, he used her to gather information. Luckily, the curse was a very small feat, so even someone like Shadin Yuudeshi and his clones are unable to detect it on her. "I guess as a sign of good faith towards Kin Iramasha's intentions...the idiot would need my help. Stigma. Tell Shade to watch over the keep and my latest research." Vohlis told a succubus before she bows and leaves. Vohlis slowly get up off his throne and walked down the small steps.

He closed his eyes and focused on his appearance and slowly, he changed. His hair brightened, his frame twisted, her cloak separated into two wings and her outfit shifted from clothes to armor. Her skin softened as her eyes turned blue. In the end, the transformation made Vohlis looked angelic and serene, like an average Angel Iramasha would be. She took her time, knowing that if she came too quickly, Shadin will get suspicious and if she is late, Yako is turned in to the Angel Iramasha Leader for bounty. She folded her wings and opened a portal to the Iramasha Island. For this, she kept her spiritual energy at a certain level to give leverage about her chosen rank and to avoid detection by blending in with the other sources of spiritual energy. Upon entering, the portal shuts immediately and she find her location of drop off to be empty. Enough time to spare. So she lay on the bench nearby and taken a short nap to wait for a small crowd for her to blend in. What made her jumped a bit was a sudden opening of a portal. Through it, she saw Yako, Shadin and Hanako on the other side. Rather convenient, but since she was taking a nap before, it thrown off the suspicions, making them believed that she was just taking a nap on that bench because of the hard work and they just disturbed her nap.

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 FantasyWarriorLady

Vohlis rubbed her eyes while trying to get a better look into the portal and slowly gets up onto her feet. She walked over to the portal and stepped through it with a calm expression on her face. "Ah. Shadin of Earth...You caught me on my break. Now...who are these two?" She spoke to Shadin with a rather drowsy tone, implying that she has been guarding overtime. She pointed at Hanako and Yako when she asked for the names; apparently, the overtime made her rusty on the recognition. "I'm Shikijou Hanako, the one working for your leader, Angel." Hanako answered. Vohlis looked upon Hanako and gave her a smile. "Ah. I do not recall seeing you, but I guessed that we do not see eye-to-eye due to being in different places." Vohlis replied to Hanako with a soothing tone. She turned her attention to Yako and seeing him busted up and binded, she assumed that he did something bad and Hanako was just going to turn him in to Halo. After scrutinizing Yako, she turned her attention back to Shadin."You guys, do your best to protect her and contain the prisnors. I want no screw ups, got it my boys!?" Shadin spoke to the clones and the clones saluted with the reply, "HELL YEAH SIR!" This is getting interesting for Vohlis's plans, but Vohlis kept the guise by keeping a serene aura around him.

Hanako Shikijou

When Shadin looked at Hanako, Hanako looked straight into his eyes, knowing that she means business. "Look here, I'll cover any type of fee's you need and double it. 48 needed to be killed, I couldn't trust that person to live another day. If you need anything, find me at The Yayjuu base. I'll send the location in a cybernote." Shadin told her in regards to 48's death and Hanako's cut down on reward. "You better or...I...Hmph!" Hanako remarked rather childishly which some people finds cute about her because of her size complimenting her personality. After Yako told them about his identity, Shadin replied, "So you are affiliated with those assholes, ehhh? That changes everything then!" It does since now the network has his profile and the bounty will be more official. More yen for Hanako! When Shadin bit his thumb and flicked some drops on Yako, Hanako was curious as to what is in that blood. "I wouldn't remove any of those...Those are being put inside of your body in order to keep tabs on you..." Shadin warned to Yako. With yen in her mind and the possibilities, she asked Shadin about turning him in to the Iramasha Clan. "You are prescient, I'll give you that." Shadin replied as a compliment, which tells Hanako that Shadin trusts her with that job. Shadin created an electric chains and manacles to keep Yako from escaping. "This guy should be fully secured now..." Shadin told Hanako while Hanako just walked to Yako to observe the electric chains and manacles. Powers are usually interesting for Hanako, so she often gets curious whenever someone used a power that she is not familiar with. Fortunately, she is smart, so she would not fall for a simple lure of power. "...I'll allow you to transport him there, but I want you to take these people with you. To ensure nothing happens..." Shadin instructed Hanako and Hanako nodded while standing by Yako, ready to transport him with the clones. "I'll be arriving in the Iramasha Clan very soon after you all take care of your business here..." Shadin mentioned which makes Hanako rather curious, but she definitely knows that his intention would be to oversee Yako's incarceration. "HEHEHEHEHE!" One of the clones cackled loudly which made Hanako jumped a bit.

The portal to the Iramasha Island appeared before her and Yako, revealing the park where an angel was just waking up from a nap on the bench. "Gotta love KJ and his devices..." Shadin admitted as Hanako was more attentive to the angel who was approaching. Disturbing her nap was probably inevitable since the portal can make a racket up close. "Anywho, I'll be entrusting you to this task. And as a sign of fate, here..." Shadin spoke before handing Hanako a wad of yen that equated to one million; Hanako would squeal like a high school girl, but she has to keep it professional. "I suggest you deposit that as soon as possible so you'll have it in your virtual funds to....there will be more where that came from as well..." Shadin instructed to Hanako after Hanako received the money. She suddenly remembered and ran to get her cellphone. Luckily, her cellphone is tough enough that it is still fine even though it was tossed hard to the side. She walked back to Yako and readied herself for transport. When she looked back at Shadin, she finds the angel already present on this end.

"...who are these two?" The angel asked Shadin while looking at Hanako and Yako. Hanako bowed to the angel, knowing that she is obviously higher rank than herself. "I'm Shikijou Hanako, the one working for your leader, Angel." Hanako answered to the angel while the angel was looking at Yako with a serious look. She definitely thought that Yako was a criminal. "Ah. I do not recall seeing you, but I guessed that we do not see eye-to-eye due to being in different places." The angel replied with a tone that is usual for an angel. "You guys, do your best to protect her and contain the prisnors. I want no screw ups, got it my boys!?" Shadin told the crew. Hanako knew that Shadin is just playing it carefully so the important person like Yako Grim would not get away easily. "HELL YEAH SIR!" The crew shouted with a salute. Hanako has a bad feeling about this, but the thought of getting paid off that much made her think otherwise. Besides, Shadin is known in the network as a careful guy, not taking any chances that would hurt him in any way possible.

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Empty Re: E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 pm
Yako Grim
Ruby Cross Commander, K-World

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Anime-boy-anime-19333117-980-1400

Yako had been defeated but now he felt a little insulted while he was being contain. Shadin for some reason got blood on him and said it would keep tabs on him for some reason. Then he was chained by the lighting that surrounded him and was now in his current situation. With the lightning around him making it bright he could not shadow travel and healing was not a option because he couldn't lift his scythe or even get it in his hands at that.

Now Shadin had open a portal to the soul society to take him away. Yako heard him as he said he wanted no screw ups and that wasn't good because he wanted a screw up so badly that he could escape. But as he saw it wasn't his lucky day because he was captured. When Yako looked into the portal he saw a angel in it and wondered if it was a real one because he had never seen one before in his life in K-world.

It seemed that the girl and the angel were apart of the same group but were on different ends and had not meet yet. It was something about the angel made him keep looking at her with a straight face even through he was in chain. When he thought of iramasha he thought of how Kin appeared but did not expect a iramasha to be a angel. If he got out of this he would ask Kin if he was like a angel too. But even that was big if in his mind.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 am
Archived.

E T E R N I T Y | H E R E | W E | A R E - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum